how to look like an off duty model (for the halo)

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
assuming that im a tall HTN with some striking facial features, good bidelt width, a lean/athletic body and basically meet most of the prerequesites to be a model (proportions, zygos, eye area, symmetry, clear skin), how do i make foids/other men assume that im a model?

i mean it in like a humblemog have passerbys whisper "that guy looks like he just got off a runway" without having to tell foids in social settings that im a model (im not).

ive done some research and apart from dressing like an absolute faggot (doc martens, leather jacket, flared pants) or like i just went to a casting call (black beater, skinny black jeans), theres nothing i can think of that makes people go "he looks like a model" instead of just "hes a gl guy".

is it about the eyebrows? i feel like if i had really positively tilted eyebrows i would look a lot more striking

someone help, i want to humblemog everyone on the streets

• WTF
Reactions: forevermirin
assuming that im a tall HTN with some striking facial features, good bidelt width, a lean/athletic body and basically meet most of the prerequesites to be a model (proportions, zygos, eye area, symmetry, clear skin), how do i make foids/other men assume that im a model?

i mean it in like a humblemog have passerbys whisper "that guy looks like he just got off a runway" without having to tell foids in social settings that im a model (im not).

ive done some research and apart from dressing like an absolute faggot (doc martens, leather jacket, flared pants) or like i just went to a casting call (black beater, skinny black jeans), theres nothing i can think of that makes people go "he looks like a model" instead of just "hes a gl guy".

is it about the eyebrows? i feel like if i had really positively tilted eyebrows i would look a lot more striking

someone help, i want to humblemog everyone on the streets
it’s basically the fag clothes as you assumed

it’s basically the fag clothes as you assumed
yeah but im not tryna look like a they/them fashion student in normal settings where i want to mog, how do i pull this off at work, in lectures or in semiformal settings?

also im not trying to look like a fag on campus or in clubs either, so it has to be something i can do about the face/hair

if i was a foid with prominent browridge i could bleach my brows, since the only people who do that are models but im a guy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Roamer and Xangsane
either people will tell you you could model or you don't actually look like a model

• +1
First of all you've got to be in a modelling hotspot.

• +1
either people will tell you you could model or you don't actually look like a model

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Roamer, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane