How to tell your IRL PSL and SMV based off what type of compliments girls give you

Dude you are literally chinese mtn abomination what features are you talking about :lul::lul::lul:
dnrd + u are invisible next to me in the club

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
Girls have never complimented my cheekbones yet its my biggest halo

• +1
Reactions: Detective
damn only smv for me

what a narcy

If girls say that you look like a model, or compliment your facial features specifically (like "you have really pretty eyes", "your jawline is sharp asf haha", or "your eyebrows are really nice do you thread them") you're probably up there PSL wise.

If girls compliment your body (ex: "you have really big shoulders", "i love your abs"), height or things like hair or voice ("your voice is really deep/hot") you're probably more up there SMV wise as opposed to PSL wise.

THIS ONLY APPLIES TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE A DECENT AMOUNT OF FOID INTERACTION, NOT BASEMENT ROTTERS LIKE 99% OF MUMBAI.ORG.

The top compliments I get from girls for reference in no particular order (6'2.25", mid CL, 22" bidelt, 191lb):

- You look like a model/you could model
- Body (usually saying stuff about shoulders, arms, abs, v taper, back)
- Cheekbones (for some reason foids sperg about this)
- Jawline
- "Facial structure" (I've been told I have immaculate facial structure multiple times)
- Eyebrows (My eyebrows are positively tilted and dense)
- Lips (they say I have pillowy lips, I don't particularly like this compliment)
- Hair (I have a TikTok style haircut)
- Symmetry (a couple foids sperged over how symmetrical my face was)
- Pheno/Race (I get a bunch of kpop-fevered white foids telling me I look "exotic" and whether I could teach them Korean or not, this mostly happens online, they're too high inhib to fetishize me IRL)

MY LEAST COMPLIMENTED FEATURES

- Eyes (Only compliment I remember getting was that my eyes were "deep", ovER for T50s even though I have 7.8 degrees PCT and ideal almond eye shape with good PFL ratio and almost no UEE, another bluepill yet again that normie foids only care about eye color)
- Nose (Meh, one of my weak/below average points, doesn't break harmony on my face though)
- Height (either 6'2.25" barefoot and 6'5" frauded isn't enough to be "tall" or foids think this is something I hear all the time and would be a repetitive/annoying compliment)
depends on your iois, if i a woman is being nice she wants something from you