How to tell your IRL PSL and SMV based off what type of compliments girls give you

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
If girls say that you look like a model, or compliment your facial features specifically (like "you have really pretty eyes", "your jawline is sharp asf haha", or "your eyebrows are really nice do you thread them") you're probably up there PSL wise.

If girls compliment your body (ex: "you have really big shoulders", "i love your abs"), height or things like hair or voice ("your voice is really deep/hot") you're probably more up there SMV wise as opposed to PSL wise.

THIS ONLY APPLIES TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE A DECENT AMOUNT OF FOID INTERACTION, NOT BASEMENT ROTTERS LIKE 99% OF MUMBAI.ORG.

The top compliments I get from girls for reference in no particular order (6'2.25", mid CL, 22" bidelt, 191lb):

- You look like a model/you could model
- Body (usually saying stuff about shoulders, arms, abs, v taper, back)
- Cheekbones (for some reason foids sperg about this)
- Jawline
- "Facial structure" (I've been told I have immaculate facial structure multiple times)
- Eyebrows (My eyebrows are positively tilted and dense)
- Lips (they say I have pillowy lips, I don't particularly like this compliment)
- Hair (I have a TikTok style haircut)
- Symmetry (a couple foids sperged over how symmetrical my face was)
- Pheno/Race (I get a bunch of kpop-fevered white foids telling me I look "exotic" and whether I could teach them Korean or not, this mostly happens online, they're too high inhib to fetishize me IRL)

MY LEAST COMPLIMENTED FEATURES

- Eyes (Only compliment I remember getting was that my eyes were "deep", ovER for T50s even though I have 7.8 degrees PCT and ideal almond eye shape with good PFL ratio and almost no UEE, another bluepill yet again that normie foids only care about eye color)
- Nose (Meh, one of my weak/below average points, doesn't break harmony on my face though)
- Height (either 6'2.25" barefoot and 6'5" frauded isn't enough to be "tall" or foids think this is something I hear all the time and would be a repetitive/annoying compliment)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin, try2beme, Deleted member 25938 and 12 others
tales from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, MrGentleman, Hozay and 26 others
P in V is the ultimate indication of interest. Compliments mean next to nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: blite, alriodai, MrGentleman and 13 others
If girls say that you look like a model, or compliment your facial features specifically (like "you have really pretty eyes", "your jawline is sharp asf haha", or "your eyebrows are really nice do you thread them") you're probably up there PSL wise.

If girls compliment your body (ex: "you have really big shoulders", "i love your abs"), height or things like hair or voice ("your voice is really deep/hot") you're probably more up there SMV wise as opposed to PSL wise.

THIS ONLY APPLIES TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE A DECENT AMOUNT OF FOID INTERACTION, NOT BASEMENT ROTTERS LIKE 99% OF MUMBAI.ORG.

The top compliments I get from girls for reference in no particular order (6'2.25", mid CL, 22" bidelt, 191lb):

- Jawline
- "Facial structure" (I've been told I have immaculate facial structure multiple times)
- Lips (they say I have pillowy lips, I don't particularly like this compliment)
- Pheno/Race (I get a bunch of kpop-fevered white foids telling me I look "exotic" and whether I could teach them Korean or not, this mostly happens online, they're too high inhib to fetishize me IRL)

- Eyes (Only compliment I remember getting was that my eyes were "deep", ovER for T50s even though I have 7.8 degrees PCT and ideal almond eye shape with good PFL ratio)
- Nose (Meh, one of my weak/below average points, doesn't break harmony on my face though)
- Height (either 6'2.25" barefoot and 6'5" frauded isn't enough to be "tall" or foids think this is something I hear all the time and would be a repetitive/annoying compliment)
are u korean

P in V is the ultimate indication of interest. Compliments mean next to nothing.
you retard i wasnt talking about IOIs i was talking about how to determine if your PSL or SMV is higher based off compliments you get from the opposite gender

are u korean
no i am pure northern han chinese (my entire family is from Shandong province and have lived there as long as my grandparents can remember)

• JFL
Reactions: Amadeus, tinderhacker, pentamogged9000 and 10 others
no i am pure northern han chinese (my entire family is from Shandong province and have lived there as long as my grandparents can remember)
so they just assumed ur korean? RACIST!!!

you retard i wasnt talking about IOIs i was talking about how to determine if your PSL or SMV is higher based off compliments you get from the opposite gender
You are the inexperienced retard. Your rating is solely determined by IRL outcomes with opposite gender. Which is P in V. Not compliments, not stares, not IOIs. It is not rocket science

I have tons of friends who tell me how girls eye fuck them etc and they are either incels or with a MTB LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 25938, Blackgymmax and 3 others
You are the inexperienced retard. Your rating is solely determined by IRL outcomes with opposite gender. Which is P in V. Not compliments, not stares, not IOIs. It is not rocket science
are you illiterate you sub room temp IQ cumskin a high SMV low PSL guy can get a lot of P in V doesnt mean hes high PSL

read the FUCKING TITLE before sperging on my thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
are you illiterate you sub room temp IQ cumskin a high SMV low PSL guy can get a lot of P in V doesnt mean hes high PSL

The only people who give a fuck about terminology such as PSL and SMV and differentiate between them are incels.

Your rating (call it how you want XYZ) is your IRL outcome with women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Blackgymmax, tinderhacker and 3 others

cope thread if u want to know if ur high psl just let curries on .org rate u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, aspiringexcel, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
No pics, no care

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Mastermind, TheBrownOne and 1 other person

- Jawline

- Eyes (Only compliment I remember getting was that my eyes were "deep", ovER for T50s even though I have 7.8 degrees PCT and ideal almond eye shape with good PFL ratio)
Literally your life experiences. If you have an .org account, there's a 99.9999999999999999999999999% chance that you're a genetic dead end.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 30432 and aspiringexcel
How is your medial canthus? Better be real good or else I will not give you points for eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
The only people who give a fuck about terminology such as PSL and SMV and differentiate between them are incels.

id say my PSL is higher than my SMV and i do differentiate between them for practical purposes (PSL is important for modelling, acting and corporate success, SMV is more important for slaying and respect from other males)

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581

chris evans GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, RecessedChinCel, Looks234 and 6 others
How old are you?

cope thread if u want to know if ur high psl just let curries on .org rate u
curries tax other ethnics way too much because theyre self hating and want to drag other ethnics down to their level

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Banasura and Deleted member 27511
i think it depends on the location too.

How is your medial canthus? Better be real good or else I will not give you points for eye area.
cage at this retard pretending any girl gave him an autistic compliment like “your eyes are really deep ooh laa la”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 23218, tinderhacker and 6 others
"muh 6'2.25" perfect collagen perfect symmetry perfect soft features mid-high changlite cant model at all JFL trust me bro"

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, TheBrownOne and Deleted member 29581
GET A 0 FAGGOT, NOBODY WILL READ THIS

KEEP WRITING TALES CHINK SUBHUMAN

OF COURSE YOU DON'T WANT TO POST PICS OF YOU

YOU PROBABLY LOOK LIKE THIS

iu
iu

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers, Mastermind, Prince88 and 4 others
id say my PSL is higher than my SMV and i do differentiate between them for practical purposes (PSL is important for modelling, acting and corporate success, SMV is more important for slaying and respect from other males)
most heterosexual males do not care about modeling or acting (gay dominated industries). They sure as hell care about their dating life tho. (P in V). So your appeal to opposite gender is only thing that matters (P in V hard outcomes) and your IQ is the best predictor of your educational attainment and ability to climb corporate ladder (if you are in corporate)

cage at this retard pretending any girl gave him an autistic compliment like “your eyes are really deep ooh laa la”
its literally the time of compliment NT foids would give did u expect her to say "i love your positive canthal tilt and lack of upper eyelid exposure haha"

YOU PROBABLY LOOK LIKE THIS

iu
iu
just post pictures of clinically recessed SEAmonkeys and pretend the average han chinese look like that theory
IMG 8383

average han chinese face (northern, central, southern)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

dont mind him
this is the biggest LARP ive ever seen on this site
blud thinks hes a slayer :feelskek:

Ttrpg GIF by zoefannet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Mr. President, DrTony and 2 others
why dont you post yours? then I will gladly compare your pancake face to mine
ive posted me face on here before most ratings i got was from low changlite to gigachang

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and comingtothisJFL
dont mind him
this is the biggest LARP ive ever seen on this site
blud thinks hes a slayer :feelskek:

Ttrpg GIF by zoefannet
"muh mid-strong changlite frauding 6'5" with perfect androgynous prettyboy features, perfect collagen, lower third and soft features and prettyboymaxxed cant slay trust me bro JBW is law!!"

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
Sure bro a 6'2.25 (don't know why you specifically mentioned .25 inches) changlite who has a good body would end up on an incel forum to get validation from others.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, SteveRogers and Skywalker
Reminder that this is OP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 32266 and 9 others
Sure bro a 6'2.25 (don't know why you specifically mentioned .25 inches) changlite who has a good body would end up on an incel forum to get validation from others.
i am here to combat the shitting on NEAs done by 5'4 curries and cumskins

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
what if youve never been complimented?

"muh mid-strong changlite frauding 6'5" with perfect androgynous prettyboy features, perfect collagen, lower third and soft features and prettyboymaxxed cant slay trust me bro JBW is law!!"
ok so you slay in Hunan good job
dont come here and tell us you slay gl JBW women and you are above WASP / atlandid SMV , as you did in another thread

if you ever want to be taken serious that is

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
i am here to combat the shitting on NEAs done by 5'4 curries and cumskins
You guys are subhumans in the west so no point battling with curries over here .
White,blacks and menas only do good rest all are borderline truecels .

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 32266, Prince88 and 8 others