How to look more white?

rope and hope for better luck in your next life.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Time Travel
yea jbw isn't that important if you have model tier looks.
I see lots of whites with blacks and Arab/middle eastern men. If you have bad genetics, thats your problem. If your skin was white, that would not change the shape of your jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
I see lots of whites with blacks and Arab/middle eastern men. If you have bad genetics, thats your problem. If your skin was white, that would not change the shape of your jaw.
it would change my smv tho

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

• Love it
No white for your face

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I see many ahmeds with high psl that white women disregard and ignore since they are ethnic.

YEEHAW, BILLY GET THE GUN WE GOT AN INCEL OVA HIER
WHEN U COME HOME FROM MARCHFOROURLIVES AND PROTECT WIFEY FROM AN INKEL WITH PEACE AND KINDNESS :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
So i've been looking at old pictures of me and I've progressively started looking less ethnic.
How do I step it up
View attachment 30882pictures is a few years old.

Late, but I think you're already pretty close to being white. Within the past 15 years Hispanics have been increasingly added to "white" culture, and if 9/11 and the Iraq war had never happened, I think Arabic people would have been added to the list by now. If you have a foreign accent, that might be the biggest factor in making people peg you for "ethnic".

• +1
Late, but I think you're already pretty close to being white. Within the past 15 years Hispanics have been increasingly added to "white" culture, and if 9/11 and the Iraq war had never happened, I think Arabic people would have been added to the list by now. If you have a foreign accent, that might be the biggest factor in making people peg you for "ethnic".
I speak my countrys language perfectly and without accent.
I was asked if I'm portuguese 3 times today tho :(

I speak my countrys language perfectly and without accent.
I was asked if I'm portuguese 3 times today tho :(

Are you sure that's a negative? I can't speak for other countries, but here in the US (in most places) it's not considered a negative to be ethnically Latino.

• +1
If your skin was white, that would not change the shape of your jaw.
Yes,yes it would,
That's like saying if you were a woman you'd be just as strong.

• +1
Are you sure that's a negative? I can't speak for other countries, but here in the US (in most places) it's not considered a negative to be ethnically Latino.
The portuguese are the ethnics of my country

Yes,yes it would,
That's like saying if you were a woman you'd be just as strong.
I'm white and I don't get girls. I have an Indian friend and he does.

Richard Spencer's wife is a fat, Russian lady.

• +1