How to Looksmax as a Broke College Student?

B

bananacoffee

Bronze
I am a college student, living alone, who spends ~75% of his time studying/doing chores, what options are there for me?

Even things like going to the gym is annoying, and takes time away from other stuff I need to do

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 20370
You have to go gym in the morning to save time, and makes your day better from the start when you get up early

Surprised you don't have time for a job, only college and you have that little free time?

• +1
Reactions: leopold123 and User28823
You have to go gym in the morning to save time, and makes your day better from the start when you get up early

Surprised you don't have time for a job, only college and you have that little free time?
I do have a small part-time job as well (~6 hours per week), and I'm active on-campus by volunteering and taking part in societies.

sounds like a bunch of excuses not to be working

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and pentamogged9000
Too late if you are in college, unless you hardmaxx but

Broke College Student​

If you go to the gym, you have to shower otherwise you smell like shit the whole day, and if you need to shower, you need to bring a change of clothes, and you'll have smelly clothes in your bag during your lectures.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
If you go to the gym, you have to shower otherwise you smell like shit the whole day, and if you need to shower, you need to bring a change of clothes, and you'll have smelly clothes in your bag during your lectures.
Just leave leave in your car

I wake up at 5am so I have time to come home and shower before school

Just leave leave in your car

I wake up at 5am so I have time to come home and shower before school
I don't have a car, I moved to a new country for university solo mode.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
We will not be able to fully assess unless we see your face. One thing recommended for everyone is basic softmaxxing. So workout to obtain an aesthetic physique and grooming.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
I could never
I am literally LARPing as a solo adventurer, i came to this country knowing nothing and no one.

It's been 3 years since, and I have a strong social network with many friends but no pussy still sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I am literally LARPing as a solo adventurer, i came to this country knowing nothing and no one.

It's been 3 years since, and I have a strong social network with many friends but no pussy still sadly.
That is fucking brutal

I have no social circle but high potential on old after my roid cycle and gigaleanmaxx

I am a college student, living alone, who spends ~75% of his time studying/doing chores, what options are there for me?

Even things like going to the gym is annoying, and takes time away from other stuff I need to do
college doesnt take long. keep coping

Leanmaxxing and gym

Gym, diet, SPF at all times, optimisation of things you do anyway (haircuts, clothes, hair care routine).

Learn to measure facial ratios so you can make a proper assessment of what hardmax you may need later. Don’t rely on this forum to tell you what you need.