How to make 300$ a month

Subhuman232

Subhuman232

Deformed subhuman
If I can make this amount, bro I'd be drowning in money like never seen before, Imma buy myself a nice testosterone enanthate and some clothes type sht cause my underwear has holes

• JFL
Reactions: F36, TheLooxMaxingKing, northern mogger and 3 others
idk work or something

• JFL
Reactions: F36, northern mogger and Jeww
idk work or something
I can't work 8 hrs cause of a whole lotta reason

also I know ur broke as shit, when I make 10$ a day Imma slap every dollar in ur face😗

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Respalier, Sny and 4 others

also I know ur broke as shit, when I make 10$ a day Imma slap every dollar in ur face😗
where do you live that $10 a day is good?

If I can make this amount, bro I'd be drowning in money like never seen before, Imma buy myself a nice testosterone enanthate and some clothes type sht cause my underwear has holes
Typing from Hanoi,Vietnam :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, zylaro, mewman and 1 other person
where do you live that $10 a day is good?
in the deepest caves in the deepest sewers in the deepest slums in my country

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and zylaro
Typing from Hanoi,Vietnam :forcedsmile:
Far but even worse economy, btw if I have 10$ a day I'd be elon musk and jeff bezos combined, a hustler, a rich nigga, a real one, a god

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and zylaro
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, TheLooxMaxingKing and Roge
i make 100$/day in grocery store
Ur in 1st world country nigga ur poor asf having that wage, well truth to be told, if I make 10$ a day in my country I'm still broke asf cause this is the salary of janitors here

check your local mcdonalds if they're hiring

check your local mcdonalds if they're hiring
I did applied when I was on vacation, but they're all full, everyone starving in my country trying to make bucks

I mean the easiest thing you can do is build a discord server and get a bunch of people to join and vouch for you and get partner server w a reward system so ur server fills and then u sell methods charge 25€ per method and then sell a pack off all methods for 50€ (apple method/amazon method/etc) these methods don’t necessarily have to work u can also scam if u would like but that’s ur business

(people think the person selling is dumb for selling 1 method for 25 but all for 50 but this just tricks them into buying the higher priced one, since you don’t have costs per method)

You also need a way to pay taxes on that money

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
I mean the easiest thing you can do is build a discord server and get a bunch of people to join and vouch for you and get partner server w a reward system so ur server fills and then u sell methods charge 25€ per method and then sell a pack off all methods for 50€ (apple method/amazon method/etc) these methods don’t necessarily have to work u can also scam if u would like but that’s ur business

(people think the person selling is dumb for selling 1 method for 25 but all for 50 but this just tricks them into buying the higher priced one, since you don’t have costs per method)

This shit is like hit or miss and you also need to be online talking on discord most of the time, u gotta be lucky to expand ur server for u to sell methods like that and to even have customers cause there's already a lot of well established servers

It's like why would people buy on ur small grocery store next to a walmart when they can simply shop in walmart for a better experience

I did applied when I was on vacation, but they're all full, everyone starving in my country trying to make bucks
are you from the land of Nig(g)er maybe?

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
This shit is like hit or miss and you also need to be online talking on discord most of the time, u gotta be lucky to expand ur server for u to sell methods like that and to even have customers cause there's already a lot of well established servers

It's like why would people buy on ur small grocery store next to a walmart when they can simply shop in walmart for a better experience
You are wrong get people from TikTok on ur server and u make unlimited money TikTok kids got no brain

u have any method? not some retarded shit like trading or sum
become a norweigan citizen and leech welfare, i can tell you straight up that they have VERY generous welfare

Ur in 1st world country nigga ur poor asf having that wage, well truth to be told, if I make 10$ a day in my country I'm still broke asf cause this is the salary of janitors here
yes but i only work 4 hours a day. i just go to southern europe to live cheap

become a norweigan citizen and leech welfare, i can tell you straight up that they have VERY generous welfare
How and how much? Do I need to ltr and marry Norwegian stacy in this scheme? :lul:

wdym buy “sell methods”

Just be gay, in my country gay's here make 130$ per night

• Ugh..
Reactions: EzikoIsHere and Respalier

10 dollar a day is amateur i get 200 a week from the government for free

• Love it
Reactions: northern mogger