How to make face look more full?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Like my mom said my face looks very slim (I think just a way of saying my mandible is narrow). Anyways my hair way more longer than in that picture. Almost to the point of making my face look smaller and narrow. I have an oval face and I like the fact it’s harmonious and high class. I wish I could maintain the shape but just enlarge it. My skull circum is 23.2 iches

Attachments

• D1EDAC23-D7E2-4B46-A49B-AA1EFE3A09CA.jpeg
    D1EDAC23-D7E2-4B46-A49B-AA1EFE3A09CA.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 134
Get a higher body fat IG. But idk why you think it's an issue.

Also any recommendations for a banging haircut? My hair rn is shitty. Very messy and long. Looks like Messi hair back In 2011
Get a higher body fat IG. But idk why you think it's an issue.

Yeah my body fat is low ngl. Only a problem since I have an oval face. If I had a square face no problem then

Masseter hypertrophy for wider lower third

Masseter hypertrophy for wider lower third
Prolly will do this or fillers. If i don’t docfor a while the muscles will reduce in size right?

A deficient lower third is what is making your face appear gaunt and slim. Augment the lower third (jaw angles, chin) for a wider appearance.

A deficient lower third is what is making your face appear gaunt and slim. Augment the lower third (jaw angles, chin) for a wider appearance.
Lower third is actually not bad tbh. My chin has width. Problem is my jaw doesn’t flare out at the gonial area

@wereqryan

Get face tats, grow facial hair, scars

• Ugh..
Reactions: androidcel
Chew and Mew. ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
you look good already tbh. you might want to get a rhino tho. itll balance out your features. not sayin your nose is bad by any means but itll improve with a rhino

you look good already tbh. you might want to get a rhino tho. itll balance out your features. not sayin your nose is bad by any means but itll improve with a rhino
What would u recommend for me in rhino? My tip is narrowish. Got a slight bump from profile view

What would u recommend for me in rhino? My tip is narrowish. Got a slight bump from profile view
i cant really tell from that bad pic but probably a very slight width reduction. from the pic your tip looks ok, not really narrow tho. from the right side of the pic i can see some kind of lump? idk the pic isnt that clear

i cant really tell from that bad pic but probably a very slight width reduction. from the pic your tip looks ok, not really narrow tho. from the right side of the pic i can see some kind of lump? idk the pic isnt that clear
I will pm you. This pic doesn’t do my nose justice

I will pm you. This pic doesn’t do my nose justice
sHIIIII i'm not a qualified surgeon or anything im just a student. i dont have any experience in nose jobs but im just giving you suggestions from what i can see. its not that i dont wanna give suggestions - but instead go to a plastic surgeon and get proper advice, and dont take my word for it! people have different opinions

Structural fat grafting or custom cheek implants should help.

mew
your face is good bit silly to surgery it yet

Now that I have seen more photos of you, you have body dysmorphia for sure. You look really good, close to PSL 7.

Now that I have seen more photos of you, you have body dysmorphia for sure. You look really good, close to PSL 7.
Thanks man. I just am crazy in the head about perfection. I have a gf and shit but don’t see until her school starts so I feel lonely and stressed until she comebacks. She’s like the only one I can truly confide in

Tongue posture (mewing and other things btw make sure you know alot about this before doing it.), Tren and HGH (you could be fucked up for life if you don't do it properly ) and bloatmaxxing (maybe not the best option) seem to be the non surgery options for the most part