How to make hair grow faster?

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers
Fucking cut my hair short today to a really short crew cut and I really fucking REGRET IT aaaahhh does anyone know how to make hair grow faster? Can’t even have a fringe cuz I cut it that short.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Bump I’m dying inside, if you know any methods and supplements please list below

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Same thing happened to me yesterday

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
ricewater

• +1
MSM Powder is what you're looking for

• +1
b vitamins
Why would you cut your hair short?

Bro I just fucking cut my hair at home and I regret it so much. Idk if this is rubbish but apparently head massages and something called head inversion helps it to grow faster. Also lay of the shampoo a bit and heating tools to style hair.

• +1
Bro I just fucking cut my hair at home and I regret it so much. Idk if this is rubbish but apparently head massages and something called head inversion helps it to grow faster. Also lay of the shampoo a bit and heating tools to style hair.
Yeah, not gonna use much shampoo and hearing tools now, also just bought msm powder like the dude over suggested, I’ll see if it’s cope or not, also gonna try ricewater maybe, everything to get the hair out. Head invertion gets blood flowing to the head so maybe it could work