HOW TO MAKE PUBERTY LAST AS LONG AS POSSIBLE?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
I think I only have 1 or 2 years of puberty left before I become fully grown. Is there any way to make it last longer or so?

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
aromatase inhibitor maybe?

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, WadlowMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
what's your height ?

dna methylation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 1973
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, GigaAscender, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
aromasin and high dht

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Dht speeds it up, no?
DHT helps keep your growth plates open by antagonizing estrogen. Instead of your plates fusing at 19, you might probably extend it to 25.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing, Yerico7 and 7 others
DHT helps keep your growth plates open by antagonizing estrogen. Instead of your plates fusing at 19, you might probably extend it to 25.
high iq move

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6400
Let’s say your growth plates were open and you were high DHT and also took an AI everyday, could you keep your plates open forever ♾ t will they eventually close by another factor?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Let’s say your growth plates were open and you were high DHT and also took an AI everyday, could you keep your plates open forever ♾️ t will they eventually close by another factor?
idk,but @Chintuck22 prob knows about that
i literally got it from his thread i'm no expert

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Chintuck22
So you just can take aromotase inhibitors as a puberty cel and grow taller without any sides?

Btw I don't think aromatase inhibtors are free from side effects, a drug's still a drug, and it's even worse if you take it when it's not indicated in the first place

idk,but @Chintuck22 prob knows about that
i literally got it from his thread i'm no expert
DHT max to extend the age of your growth plates

Also by inducing DNA hypermethylation, you can remain your groth plates open almost forever, but be careful cause there's high chance it can cause pituary cancer. Heightmaxing itself is expensive and painful process, forget about it if you don't have money and dedication... There are way few individuals who succed

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy, xefo and 1 other person
I think I only have 1 or 2 years of puberty left before I become fully grown. Is there any way to make it last longer or so?
DHT don't block estrogen directly u need it for collagen and hair get keto dht and rub it on ur plates + mandible and cock for gains

GNRHa, aromatase inhibitor, IGF-1 and DNA methylation stimulators, and something else to increase nestin expression: 'Therefore, nestin expression maintains active proliferative property of the cells, whereas loss of nestin expression in MSPCs represents a distinctive feature for senescence'

Also, something related to this 'MSPC senescence is epigenetically controlled by the polycomb histone methyltransferase enhancer of zeste homolog 2 (Ezh2) and its trimethylation of histone H3 on Lysine 27 (H3K27me3) mark'
Increase the expression of ezh2 in H3K27me3 (epigenetic), these will repress senescent genes, so pretty much overexpress ezh2 and nestin

I have pointed . At optimal levels of all these, you will not stop growing, of course to induce gigantism, only needed factors are global hypermethylation to suppress TSG and seriously slow and future senescence, low T and E (castrate levels) as the sex hormones accelerate senescence, also the loss of ezh2 was only noticed in late puberty so by logic if puberty is stopped then you have effectively stopped one major part of senescence, and hypermethylation can come in as well to make you grow as tall as you want and age more slowly, same for ezh2 'EZH2 catalyzes the addition of methyl groups to histone H3 at lysine 27, by using the cofactor S-adenosyl-L-methionine'

'The self-renewal and proliferative capacity of cells in primary spongiosa of fast-growing bones are maintained by a high level of Ezh2-H3K27me3, whereas loss of Ezh2-H3K27me3 during late puberty leads to cell senescence.'

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and PYT
DHT max to extend the age of your growth plates

Also by inducing DNA hypermethylation, you can remain your groth plates open almost forever, but be careful cause there's high chance it can cause pituary cancer. Heightmaxing itself is expensive and painful process, forget about it if you don't have money and dedication... There are way few individuals who succed
How can I maximize hormones and aesthetics during puberty?

Also high-iq post