How to mew propely | Best mewing guide on the internet

zsombi

zsombi

Be a chad or dye tryin'
How to mew propely: The best mewing guide on the internet
By:
@zsombi

Table of contents:
• Introduction: What is Mewing and How Does it Work?
• Mewing Techniques and Exercises: A Step-by-Step Guide
• The Best Mewing Technique
• Determining the Ideal Duration of Mewing
• How Often Should You Mew
• Tips for Faster Results
• When should you mew
• Mewing mistakes to avoid
• Mewing vs Surgery
• Positive side effects of mewing
• Negative side effects of mewing
+ My transformation

What is it and How Does it Work?

Mewing is a facial technique that involves keeping your tongue on the roof of your mouth to change your jawline's shape, and make it look more aesthetics. It has got invented by John Mew and his son Dr. Mike Mew.

How to mew

Mewing is very simple, no money, no tool needed to be able to do it. Theres a lot of method I found on the internet

Heres a few video to watch before reading my whole thread.

I tried all of the methods I found on the internet, but in my opinion this one work the most effetcive:

The most effetcive mewing technique
• Slide your tongue up on your teeth, all the way to your gums

• After that slide back your mouth (dont place, slide) behind your teeth all the way up to the roof of the mouth

• Lastly swallow your saliva (Idk if its just for me, but I think its makes a better vaccum in your mouth +its help you to build muscle memories to how to swallow while mewing)

If you feel a little vaccum in your mouth its mean you did it correctly. If you feel that the vaccum is went away after mewing for a while, or you dont feel it as much as you used to, you could just start to simply mew again

How much should you mew?

The older you are the harder will be to make progress. So the older you are the more you need to mew

• 14-15 & below ---> 30-45 minute / day | changing bone: very easy |

• 15-16 ---> 45-60 minute / day | changing bone: easy

• 16-17 ---> 60 minute / day | changing bone: difficult

• 17-25 ---> 60-90 minute / day | changing bone: extremely difficult

• 25+ --> literally not possible

These are my subjective opinions, (AND ONLY APLIES TO MY METHOD), but its mostly depends on you that how fast you want to progress, or how much you want

How to make your mewing progression faster
• Leanmaxxing (Even if you not fat). If your face is lean you will get a more indentifiable jawline. Theres a chance that you already have a good jawline, but the fatness in your face cover it.

If you're intrested about losing bodyfat & leanmaxxing, check this thread for more info: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-leanmaxing-fat-loss.174653/

• Always try to mew to mew for a long period of time in one session
• Mew propely (3-4 times a week)
• Keep your face debloated
• Be patience, its doesent happen overnight.

How often should you mew?

I would say 3-4 per a week is the most ideal for all age. Its also depends on that how much you want to progress, or how much time you have to mew. You could mew every single day a week, until its not cause you jaw pain

When you should mew?

Its kinda obvious but you should mew when you dont have to talk, drink, eat etc... Its mostly at night, at school. Its actually depends on you when would you like to do it

Mewing mistakes to avoid [TOP 3]

1. Touching your teeth whit your tongue.
Your tongue should be behind your front teeth should not be touching them. It shouldnt be pushing up against them. That will move them if you do that for long enough. You're running the risk that you're going to move them, and create other issues.

2. Not learning how to nose breathe.
Its like the pre step of mewing. Before would you like to start mewing firstly learn how to breathe thought your nose (if you haevent already). Not the biggest mistake, but could lead you to other mistakes

3. Swallowing and then thinking thats the correct mewing position
If you do that you can't breathe while doing that. Its not healthy +its not working. Im already mentioned the best mewing technique (in my opinion), and some other working ones. You should stick to them. If you follow then you can't actually make that much mistake

Mewing vs Surgery

The best example of the naturally achiveable mewing improvement limit is this guy
[TikTok: @tinohypnotic, Instagram: @dr.hipnotik]

This is probably the maximum naturally achiveable jaw improvement by mewing. This should be the ideal jawline for every mewer. Not uncanny, achiveable to everyone (who obviously under the age of 25)

Mewing is a good alternative of surgerys if you can't afford them, or especially if you're too young to get surgery, beacuse as im mentioned the younger you're the easier will be to get progress

Positive side effects of mewing
• Enhanced Facial Aesthetics
• Improved Breathing and Nasal Health
• Enhanced Swallowing Patterns
• Strengthened Jaw Muscles
• Fixing asymmetrical face
• Fixing recessed chin (Only if you truely hard mew, had to mew 2+ hours every day for 1 year to see chin improvements)

Not proven, but possible positive side effects
• Fixing gap between teeth
I dont know if it was overtime, or it was mewing, but since im mewing my gap between my teeth has got smaller
• Fixing upper eyelid exposer
• "Hunter eyes"
• Improve eye area

Before mewing

3 months since mewing

9 months since mewing

1 year since mewing

This is my own mewing - eye area transformation, as you could see it didn't gave me a Sean O'Pry perfect hunter eye, but we could agree that mewing could help you to improve your eye area if you doing it long enought

negative side effects of mewing
-Cant talk while doing it
-Possible swallowing issues
-Possible Jaw pain
-Possible breathing issues

Hope that was helpful, if you have any quiestion feel free to ask in the comments!

Attachments

• IMG_20230720_222717.jpg
    IMG_20230720_222717.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230720_163539.jpg
    IMG_20230720_163539.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
    IMG_20230720_163539.jpg
  • IMG_20230720_163622.jpg
    IMG_20230720_163622.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230720_163425.jpg
    IMG_20230720_163425.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230720_163501.jpg
    IMG_20230720_163501.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
    IMG_20230720_163539.jpg
  • IMG_20230720_163622.jpg
    IMG_20230720_163622.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230720_202042.jpg
    IMG_20230720_202042.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230720_222717.jpg
    IMG_20230720_222717.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, zura, falcon1 and 11 others
Thumbsup jennifer lawrence

• +1
Reactions: schizolool, zsombi and Deleted member 18879
Cope

• +1
Reactions: icedancer and schizolool
Anyone that reads a single pixel of this is a certified retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Descender, schizolool and 6 others
Always the graycels making the best guides, good job buddy. However I unfortunately still want to kill all graycels

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Descender and zsombi
How to mew propely: The best mewing guide on the internet
By:
@zsombi

Table of contents:
• Introduction: What is Mewing and How Does it Work?
• Mewing Techniques and Exercises: A Step-by-Step Guide
• The Best Mewing Technique
• Determining the Ideal Duration of Mewing
• How Often Should You Mew
• Tips for Faster Results
• When should you mew
• Mewing mistakes to avoid
• Mewing vs Surgery
• Positive side effects of mewing
• Negative side effects of mewing
+ My transformation

What is it and How Does it Work?

Mewing is a facial technique that involves keeping your tongue on the roof of your mouth to change your jawline's shape, and make it look more aesthetics. It has got invented by John Mew and his son Dr. Mike Mew.

How to mew

Mewing is very simple, no money, no tool needed to be able to do it. Theres a lot of method I found on the internet

Heres a few video to watch before reading my whole thread.

I tried all of the methods I found on the internet, but in my opinion this one work the most effetcive:

The most effetcive mewing technique
• Slide your tongue up on your teeth, all the way to your gums

• After that slide back your mouth (dont place, slide) behind your teeth all the way up to the roof of the mouth

• Lastly swallow your saliva (Idk if its just for me, but I think its makes a better vaccum in your mouth +its help you to build muscle memories to how to swallow while mewing)

If you feel a little vaccum in your mouth its mean you did it correctly. If you feel that the vaccum is went away after mewing for a while, or you dont feel it as much as you used to, you could just start to simply mew again

How much should you mew?

The older you are the harder will be to make progress. So the older you are the more you need to mew

• 14-15 & below ---> 30-45 minute / day | changing bone: very easy |

• 15-16 ---> 45-60 minute / day | changing bone: easy

• 16-17 ---> 60 minute / day | changing bone: difficult

• 17-25 ---> 60-90 minute / day | changing bone: extremely difficult

• 25+ --> literally not possible

These are my subjective opinions, (AND ONLY APLIES TO MY METHOD), but its mostly depends on you that how fast you want to progress, or how much you want

How to make your mewing progression faster
• Leanmaxxing (Even if you not fat). If your face is lean you will get a more indentifiable jawline. Theres a chance that you already have a good jawline, but the fatness in your face cover it.

If you're intrested about losing bodyfat & leanmaxxing, check this thread for more info: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-leanmaxing-fat-loss.174653/

• Always try to mew to mew for a long period of time in one session
• Mew propely (3-4 times a week)
• Keep your face debloated
• Be patience, its doesent happen overnight.

How often should you mew?

I would say 3-4 per a week is the most ideal for all age. Its also depends on that how much you want to progress, or how much time you have to mew. You could mew every single day a week, until its not cause you jaw pain

When you should mew?

Its kinda obvious but you should mew when you dont have to talk, drink, eat etc... Its mostly at night, at school. Its actually depends on you when would you like to do it

Mewing mistakes to avoid [TOP 3]

1. Touching your teeth whit your tongue.
Your tongue should be behind your front teeth should not be touching them. It shouldnt be pushing up against them. That will move them if you do that for long enough. You're running the risk that you're going to move them, and create other issues.

2. Not learning how to nose breathe.
Its like the pre step of mewing. Before would you like to start mewing firstly learn how to breathe thought your nose (if you haevent already). Not the biggest mistake, but could lead you to other mistakes

3. Swallowing and then thinking thats the correct mewing position
If you do that you can't breathe while doing that. Its not healthy +its not working. Im already mentioned the best mewing technique (in my opinion), and some other working ones. You should stick to them. If you follow then you can't actually make that much mistake

Mewing vs Surgery

The best example of the naturally achiveable mewing improvement limit is this guy
[TikTok: @tinohypnotic, Instagram: @dr.hipnotik]

This is probably the maximum naturally achiveable jaw improvement by mewing. This should be the ideal jawline for every mewer. Not uncanny, achiveable to everyone (who obviously under the age of 25)

Mewing is a good alternative of surgerys if you can't afford them, or especially if you're too young to get surgery, beacuse as im mentioned the younger you're the easier will be to get progress

Positive side effects of mewing
• Enhanced Facial Aesthetics
• Improved Breathing and Nasal Health
• Enhanced Swallowing Patterns
• Strengthened Jaw Muscles
• Fixing asymmetrical face
• Fixing recessed chin (Only if you truely hard mew, had to mew 2+ hours every day for 1 year to see chin improvements)

Not proven, but possible positive side effects
• Fixing gap between teeth
I dont know if it was overtime, or it was mewing, but since im mewing my gap between my teeth has got smaller
• Fixing upper eyelid exposer
• "Hunter eyes"
• Improve eye area

Before mewing

3 months since mewing

9 months since mewing

1 year since mewing

This is my own mewing - eye area transformation, as you could see it didn't gave me a Sean O'Pry perfect hunter eye, but we could agree that mewing could help you to improve your eye area if you doing it long enought

negative side effects of mewing
-Cant talk while doing it
-Possible swallowing issues
-Possible Jaw pain
-Possible breathing issues

Hope that was helpful, if you have any quiestion feel free to ask in the comments!

mewing docent change bone it simply stops downward growth and all growth is forward that's why its useless if your like 20 and your jaw is done growing but good if your like 14 and still have plenty of growth ahead of you

• +1
Reactions: zsombi
Never heard of this mewing method before. I did it for like 45 min and my jaw is like burning now. I think its working good thread

dnrd mewing is cope lol

cope cope cope

just had to come back and say cyaaaaaoooppppeeeeee

Mewing is a tongue posture...