How to not be hungry all the time when leanmaxxing?

Schery6

Schery6

Softmaxxed Incel
Drink lots of water or other calorie-free beverages. Eat lots of plant material.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, sub5inchcel, Sondern and 1 other person
Low calorie dense foods : vegetables, shirataki, fruits.

Lot of coffee.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 20370, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
gosh i hate fat people who ask how to get lean. Dude if you eat healthy you dont have even to think about it. Its hard to actually gain weight. Healthy foods have no calories. Just dont eat do things u like.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
gosh i hate fat people who ask how to get lean. Dude if you eat healthy you dont have even to think about it. Its hard to actually gain weight. Healthy foods have no calories. Just dont eat do things u like.
I’m trying to eat less than 500-1000 calories a day but every small piece of food has hundreds of calories

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Mostly true but caloric intakes is also important.

I manage to lose weight by eating stuff I actually like : french toast, shrimps, zucchini, eggplant, marinated chicken breasts, greek yoghurt.

It doesn’t have to be disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
I’m trying to eat less than 500-1000 calories a day but every small piece of food has hundreds of calories
first of all its not true, a carrot for example have 20 calories and its a random example. Not only that but you dont need to have that little calories.

Mostly true but caloric intakes is also important.

I manage to lose weight by eating stuff I actually like : french toast, shrimps, zucchini, eggplant, marinated chicken breasts, greek yoghurt.

It doesn’t have to be disgusting.
nothing u said is high in calories, only french toast, that is exactly the only unhealthy. Healthy foods are always low caloric.

• +1
High volume low cal food. 0 cal drinks and lots of water. 0 cal foods like certain noodles, gello, water melon, cucumber ect

stimulants will keep the hunger at bay. I usually eat my normal food (I do almost OMAD but have an additional small 300kcal breakfast too) with much less appetite on Modafinil.

semaglutide is another option, literally designed for this purpose.

or, get some very low calorie but filling foods, canned veggies, berries and non-fat yogurt come to mind.

• +1
Chew gum, drink caffeine. I was eating less than 1700 calories daily for like 2 weeks and it took awhile to adjust

Fast for 24 hour every day

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Gum, caffeine and water (diet cokes can work too but don’t abuse it cause it can mess with your teeth)

really that simple

Fasted 34 hours yesterday and it’s insane how much you debloat in that time. You just have to get into the mindset that you crave being lean more than you crave food

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Fasted 34 hours yesterday and it’s insane how much you debloat in that time. You just have to get into the mindset that you crave being lean more than you crave food
do u have hollow cheeks?

Load urself with caffeine

you will suffer, there's no other way around it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Real

Doing intermittent fasting but not that pussy shit I wake up at 6 am and eat at 3PM sometimes I workout at 4 then eat after

Might be the only way I can lose weight relatively easy, just eat a big bowl of rice and meat for my only meal

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Best thing you can do is always eat the same amount of food at the same time everyday. Fasting for part of the day might help too. I eat something very light in the morning, and I eat the rest of my calories with lunch and dinner.

I'd try fasting but I don't want to lose muscle (my 225 bench press)

For me the hunger goes away after a few days of very low calories, like my body gets used to it. I'm eating one meal a day.

Vaping.

Mods 0009 VICE Kit Package OMG 2

Nicotine reduces hunger, it's a well known fact. I vaped a lot when I was leanmaxxing and it helped. I was full all the time and had to force myself to eat to reach 1500 calories per day