How to practice approaching without getting rejection

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
Use air pods and play a song loudly so that you can't hear people. then start appraoching chicks left and right, you don't care what they respond you just move on to the next.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 2d v2, User49, autismmaxxer and 3 others
How would you know if she agreed for date?

How would you know if she agreed for date?
most of the anxiety comes from the initial approach. after she starts talking then u take em off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not_ovER and Gaygymmaxx
chewing gum also proven to like reduce anxiety and stress during a conversation i think

• +1
Reactions: babineux
Ghb works better...

ill tell you how to approach. First go up to them confident and make strong eye contact. Then tell them you’ll kill yourself if they dont fuck you within 4 hours. If they say no dont kill yourself. If they say yes your getting laid tonight my boy. Win win situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
chewing gum also proven to like reduce anxiety and stress during a conversation i think
Brown chewing

I look like this while chewing gum

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
ill tell you how to approach. First go up to them confident and make strong eye contact. Then tell them you’ll kill yourself if they dont fuck you within 4 hours. If they say no dont kill yourself. If they say yes your getting laid tonight my boy. Win win situation.
You think people wait to hear all shit? soon as i stop to make eye contact she is grossed out and is moving away.
let alone describing your feelings and them getting it.

You think people wait to hear all shit? soon as i stop to make eye contact she is grossed out and is moving away.
let alone describing your feelings and them getting it.
I was joking do you actually think that’s potential rizz

• JFL
I was joking do you actually think that’s potential rizz
yeah i thought of it before. there is some evidence that girls do this all the time to keep their BF. might work on females aswell.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
yeah i thought of it before. there is some evidence that girls do this all the time to keep their BF. might work on females aswell.
if im being serious i would say only approach if shes giving iois. That basically gives you a 80% higher chance of success no matter what you say.

Mogger spotted

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
  • +1
just run by asking them while shitting, if she rejects you just say HAHAH JUST KIDDING and spray diarrhea out your asshole
fwsT98u.gif