How to quit my phone and online distractions to focus? ADHD as fuck

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Cant learn shit, cant execute great business ideas i have because im distracted and wasting time always, addrrall didnt work

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Master_Wanky and Deleted member 6128
>greycel
>Wants to execute great business ideas
Download 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, tom69 and becomingnearperfect
Cant learn shit, cant execute great business ideas i have because im distracted and wasting time always, addrrall didnt work
Just stop doing what you feel like is degrading you and start doing what you know will benefit you. unless you know, you have a weak mentality.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tom69, uglysub8male, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
build a system that lets you focus on your work I rent a studio/office and on the computer there it has no games cant access the majority of sites including this one.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and tom69
watch alex becker

Ritalinmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
did it work for u, i kept sleeping on adderall
Was forced to take them as child and it was ages ago the last time i took them. According to my mom i was much more quiet/calm and more focused

• +1
Was forced to take them as child and it was ages ago the last time i took them. According to my mom i was much more quiet/calm and more focused
ight ill take it everyday

• +1
Reactions: browninceldownunder and Deleted member 24770
ight ill take it everyday
Tried asking my doctor again because i have extreme trouble focusing on something and he of course denied it "muh highly controlled substance".

Why was it okay to give me highly controlled substances as kid against my will but now as an adult where i actually want i get it denied ?

• +1
Just fucking quit just start by deleting social media

Hey buddy, i would recommend you stop using a laptop. Leave it somewhere you cannot access or give it to someone. Restrict yourself only yo your phone. Next step make sure you delete all the social media APPS from your phone. However allow yourself to use social media but obly in the shitty phone broswer version which makes the media site much less addicting. This will cure your addiction https://looksmax.org/threads/day-5-of-no-laptop-or-pc-and-my-life-has-significantly-improved.790821/
Why stop using a laptop ? Phones are way more addictive because you can take them literally everywhere and faster to access

• +1
Why stop using a laptop ? Phones are way more addictive because you can take them literally everywhere and faster to access
Laptop forces you to sit be in one place. I also recommended if you use a phone to delete the media apps and only use insta/twitter or whatever social media only in the web broswer like safari. Which, in my opinion, makes them much less addictive since its not a big icon on your home screen.

Hey buddy, i would recommend you stop using a laptop. Leave it somewhere you cannot access or give it to someone. Restrict yourself only yo your phone. Next step make sure you delete all the social media APPS from your phone. However allow yourself to use social media but obly in the shitty phone broswer version which makes the media site much less addicting. This will cure your addiction https://looksmax.org/threads/day-5-of-no-laptop-or-pc-and-my-life-has-significantly-improved.790821/
the reverse is helping me, no phone and only laptop. szreen size makes so much different now i cant lay in bed and use it

• Woah
Reactions: 7zyzz7
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Dnr incel thread, the bull mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 17244