How to take the perfect photo for face measurement(0 lens distortion)

E

EmeraldInk

Iron
Take a photo with back camera at mirror,4-5m distance between you and mirror and zoom.This is the perfect photo for face measurement(0 lens distortion)

Sorry for my bad english:(

• +1
Reactions: drag, Deleted member 57122, Hellcat and 1 other person
hi (sorry for bad english)

• +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate and CarrotMaxxer
why mirror?

Less lens distortion,and you can have more distance between you and back camera
hmm explains the popular hack for taking better selfies, 1.4xish zoom with mirror front cam on

hmm explains the popular hack for taking better selfies, 1.4xish zoom with mirror front cam on
I didn t heard about that ,,hack",but 1 thing is 100% real real(luvfiti refference) SELFIE CAMERA fuck midface,FHWR,EME angle,maybe chin to philtrum,e.s ratio and so many other ratio

• +1
Reactions: Gyr0o
over if u gotta do all this to take a nice pic just aim the camera at ur face and take the pic Nigga

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
over if u gotta do all this to take a nice pic just aim the camera at ur face and take the pic Nigga
No,it s over if u can do this.If u look good selfie camera with all ratio fucked that means in real world you look like shit:"))

Take a photo with back camera at mirror,4-5m distance between you and mirror and zoom.This is the perfect photo for face measurement(0 lens distortion)

Sorry for my bad english:(
I still look shit time to rope jfl

• +1
Reactions: EmeraldInk
This is an example of photo with 0 lens distortion that I made with this method
1707466228865 26sebw 2 0
fuck my samsung phone,I just realise that this shity photo is like 2x2 pixels:((