How will bimax ascend me and how can I fraud my ape protruded lower jaw?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
I have bimax in like 2024 and i wanna cope somehow with my face till that surgery. How will bimax ascend me and filler in upper lip could be a good idea to slightly fraud my lower jaw protrusion?

underbitecels @6ft4 @LooksOverAll @tents

Attachments

• ErJhDxM - Imgur.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and copefuel
LF1 + ramus lowering wraparound implant needed.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and ChristianChad
LF1 + ramus lowering wraparound implant needed.
what's the difference aesthetically between correction bite with elastics vs lf1 movement? ofc in my case

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
the point of your bimax should be aimed for occlusion correction

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, VladimirtheGreat, Deleted member 18879 and 3 others
You look good what you really need is LL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and randomvanish
CCW will solve your problems.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and MakinMogReturns
your facial expression looks too autistic a better looksmaxx is to just relax your face first

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and CristianT
u need everything.

• +1
Your underbite is really not noticable tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and ifyouwannabemylover
I have bimax in like 2024 and i wanna cope somehow with my face till that surgery. How will bimax ascend me and filler in upper lip could be a good idea to slightly fraud my lower jaw protrusion?

filler in lips is a looksmin faggot

• +1
Thoughts on my bimax plan?

Attachments

• dj2.JPG
    dj2.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
  • dj3.JPG
    dj3.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 0
  • dj4.JPG
    dj4.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
  • dj5.JPG
    dj5.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DJS.JPG
    DJS.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 0
  • djs1.JPG
    djs1.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Thoughts on my bimax plan?
0 CCW, u only get 4mm upper and 3.9 lower. U can get better plan

For OP:
U need bimax with upper jaw CW via intrusion (posterior impaction), it will de-project upper incisor, and lower jaw will backward 5-6mm

Also cant rrzlly judge 100%, ur frauding ur head angle.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 17244 and ChristianChad
0 CCW, u only get 4mm upper and 3.9 lower. U can get better plan

For OP:
U need bimax with upper jaw CW via intrusion (posterior impaction), it will de-project upper incisor, and lower jaw will backward 5-6mm

Also cant rrzlly judge 100%, ur frauding ur head angle.
Would the current plan be a bit useless? What kind of measurements should I be going for?

• +1
You don't need a bimax FFS.

A bimax is not the end all be all of looksmaxxing.

You already look good, you're just a volcel trying to find excuses as to why he's not getting laid.

• +1
  • WTF
You're either volcel or fishing for compliments

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 17735
  • +1
why mandible shaving? is it a looksmin?
ur lower jas is protrusive. Saying that lower jaw setback is looksmin in 100% case its cope.

• +1
ur lower jas is protrusive. Saying that lower jaw setback is looksmin in 100% case its cope.
It depends on the angle. And i have like 1-2mm underbite lol not 10mm. I would ascend from mild underbite to overbite jfl.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, copefuel and ChristianChad
It depends on the angle. And i have like 1-2mm underbite lol not 10mm. I would ascend from mild underbite to overbite jfl.

You need chin wing /sliding genio asap 😍

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and copefuel
You need chin wing /sliding genio asap 😍
im gonna cope with chin fillers after bimax. I dont have money for this shit. Im gonna take a big loan also. Over for poorcels

• +1
why do u have to wait until 2024

• +1
im gonna cope with chin fillers after bimax. I dont have money for this shit. Im gonna take a big loan also. Over for poorcels
Nigga Genioplasty is cheaper then Bimax. Also much much easier recovery. You don't need Bimax, judging from side profile and 1/4, only sliding genio imo, and then you'd like handsome imo. Tho I may have the wrong idea about the harmony

• +1
i start preparing to bimax in like february 2023
i might start preparing around that time too if i get my consultations before then but why would it take so long? i thought surgeons could do surgery within the year since braces usually take up to 6 months

• +1
i might start preparing around that time too if i get my consultations before then but why would it take so long? i thought surgeons could do surgery within the year since braces usually take up to 6 months
it depends on the malloclusion

• +1
if i don't get my surgery done by july 2023 i'm roping
i dont care when i get surgery tbh. I accept the fact that Ive already wasted my youth

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
is that a rule or something.. omg i'm gonna rope if it is
theoretically jaws are growing till 17 in women and until 21 in men, thus u shouldnt get jaw surgery before making sure your jaws wouldnt grow anymore

• +1
theoretically jaws are growing till 17 in women and until 21 in men, thus u shouldnt get jaw surgery before making sure your jaws wouldnt grow anymore
idc i'm actually very recessed like my mandible especially and it looks awful they better operate on me

• +1

unironically gl. autistic thread.

• +1
unironically gl. autistic thread.
Average greycel response tbh, you will learn eventually that everyone needs surgery.

What movements do you have planned?

• +1
Average greycel response tbh, you will learn eventually that everyone needs surgery.
you've just fallen so deep into the autism pit you came out obsessed with hardmaxxing and psl. You're style maxxed, good eye area, literal top 1% ramus. You need to touch grass retard. Go get a hooker or something

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nims
The surgeon would put back your lower jaw imo as your upper midface is relatively more recessed than the rest if you have bimax it would give you completely chimp looks even now you looked like a chimp but maybe because you are fruading hard by tilting the head.

How the fuck is your jaw recessed, I'm not seeing it at all.. If anything LF1 would be better, I think a bimax would just fuck your shit up but maybe I'm retarded

How the fuck is your jaw recessed, I'm not seeing it at all.. If anything LF1 would be better, I think a bimax would just fuck your shit up but maybe I'm retarded
I just have a malloclusion. U dont need to be recessed to have a malloclusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
What movements do you have planned?
idk yet. I need to fix my brutal downward grown. But tbh I dunno its even possible. Prob implants are needed.

My upper jaw is too narrow in relation with my lower jaw, i need segmental ccw lf1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221015-015735_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221015-015735_Gallery.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 0