how will girth copers cope

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin

Methods: We collected measurements for "realistic dildos" designated as bestsellers for the top 5 Alexa.com-rated online adult retailers in the United States and for Amazon.com. We compared these with measurements of dildos available at Good Vibrations in San Francisco and with studies of erect natal dimensions. We compared all data with measurements of 4 index patients whose neophallus girth prevented penetrative intercourse.

Results: The average insertive length of the compiled dildos (16.7 ± 1.6 cm) was 1 SD longer than natal functional erect penile length as reported in the literature (15.7 ± 2.6 cm); however, their average circumference (12.7 ± 0.8 cm) mirrored natal erect penile girth (12.3 ± 1.3). The average girth of vendors' top 3 largest-girth dildos was 15.1 ± 0.9 cm, 2 SD wider than natal erect penile girth. Index patients had an average length of 16.3 ± 3.2 cm and an average girth of 17.6 ± 1.3 cm. Index patient girth was 4 to 5 SD wider than the average natal erect girth.

@khvirgin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel, Lynxress, khvirgin and 1 other person
Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

over if you weren't born with a 7 psl face, good frame, 6'5, good girth and length, white, big hands and big wrists.
(if you don't have any characteristics of the one above or you lack just ONE just end it)

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Deleted member 62902 and murdah
Most dildos are bought by org users (gays) so they want less girth since theyre going in their asses

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, chincel11, mug and 9 others
Most dildos are bought by org users (gays) so they want less girth since theyre going in their asses
nope. other way around. faggots are way more picky for big cocks than women

heres another chart of the majority of females who had problems inserting a 5.5 inch dildo or considered them too big

IMG 3988

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Zeruel
:lul: nope. other way around. faggots are way more picky for big cocks than women

heres another chart of the majority of females who had problems inserting a 5.5 inch dildo or considered them too big

View attachment 2727738
I was kidding because i find hard to take seriously a study about ftm trannies

“Abstract
Background: In our practice we have encountered 4 female-to-male transgender patients seeking neophallus revision surgery for girth precluding penetrative vaginal or anal intercourse.”

and another one

top KEK the best selling dildo on amazon with good reviews with these measurements, yet people claim you need 8x6 on here :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

IMG 3989

IMG 3990

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, humanoidsub7 and khvirgin
nigga what

I was kidding because i find hard to take seriously a study about ftm trannies

“Abstract
Background: In our practice we have encountered 4 female-to-male transgender patients seeking neophallus revision surgery for girth precluding penetrative vaginal or anal intercourse.”
its not about the background, the purpose of the study doesnt matter. its about the research done

15 cm × 12 cm BP gonna mog every woman

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Zeruel and humanoidsub7
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress
and another one

top KEK the best selling dildo on amazon with good reviews with these measurements, yet people claim you need 8x6 on here :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 2727740
View attachment 2727741
i’m going to look into this when i get off the train, I’m not gonna look at dildos here
But that doesnt look 4.3 inches, thats pencil tier
I even doubt anyone here has a 4.3 inches girth

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
i’m going to look into this when i get off the train, I’m not gonna look at dildos here
But that doesnt look 4.3 inches, thats pencil tier
I even doubt anyone here has a 4.3 inches girth
it does compared to the cola cans next to it.

its .2 inches below average. thats why i always say dick hardness and proportions matter a lot more than size

Girth is for coping fags. This is coming from someone who has greater girth than length. 5-5.5 girth is more than enough.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

over if you weren't born with a 7 psl face, good frame, 6'5, good girth and length, white, big hands and big wrists.
(if you don't have any characteristics of the one above or you lack just ONE just end it)
who gives a fuck about wrist size 😹
my dick girth mogs my wrist size

daggerdickcels rise up

You’re a dumb ass if you believe this.