How would I go about getting a Henry cavills type face shape

UglyItalian

UglyItalian

Bronze
Would getting lean be enough to get a more square/classically handsome face shape? Feel like I have a more blocky face already but there's just something off about it, more bulky then sharp and angular. Would fillers be enough, I already know I have recessed upper maxilla but idk about jaw.

Attachments

• 3550558_20230726_175627.jpg
    3550558_20230726_175627.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • is-henry-cavill-in-the-witcher-season-3.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 0
mse potentially. I hear though that it grows maxilla too fast and doesn't allow lower jaw to catch up so be awarre

you already have a similar head shape, you're just way fatter with worse coloring.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, callisto, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
you already have a similar head shape, you're just way fatter with worse coloring.

View attachment 2422608
Yeah ik, I need a tan and to put on 30 pounds of muscle. We even have a similar frame but idk I feel like even if I'm lean my face still looks off to me idk what it is

Yeah ik, I need a tan and to put on 30 pounds of muscle. We even have a similar frame but idk I feel like even if I'm lean my face still looks off to me idk what it is
it's because you have poor cheekbone development, that's what creates the lines in his face, but they might just not be visible because your bodyfat is too high.

fillers for it last quite long (up to 3 years) luckily, they don't look as good as the real thing tho, and it would be hard in your case because there's pretty much no base to go off from.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and bradpittshairline
it's because you have poor cheekbone development, that's what creates the lines in his face, but they might just not be visible because your bodyfat is too high.

fillers for it last quite long (up to 3 years) luckily, they don't look as good as the real thing tho, and it would be hard in your case because there's pretty much no base to go off from.
Yeah my upper maxilla is entirely recessed. It sucks because it's probably the hardest thing to fix, FML I want to get zygos implants but they're so risky might just stick to infra orbital implants ig

Yeah my upper maxilla is entirely recessed. It sucks because it's probably the hardest thing to fix, FML I want to get zygos implants but they're so risky might just stick to infra orbital implants ig
zso

• +1
Reactions: UglyItalian
Yeah my upper maxilla is entirely recessed.
cavill doesn't have a particularly developed maxilla, and his orbitals aren't that good either, his eyes are very deep set which makes them look better.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
cavill doesn't have a particularly developed maxilla, and his orbitals aren't that good either.
Mine are far worse, curry tier in some angles. Like from below i literally have bug eyes.

Attachments

• 20221014_140505.jpg
    20221014_140505.jpg
    693.2 KB · Views: 0
Mine are far worse, curry tier in some angles. Like from below i literally have bug eyes.
they look normal for your ancestry, cavills best feature is his coloring, you can't replicate that with your base, but you should be able to get better cheekbones.

they look normal for your ancestry, cavills best feature is his coloring, you can't replicate that with your base, but you should be able to get better cheekbones.
Alright ty, Ik I will never look as good as Henry cavill but figured we have a similar enough face shape but wanted to see what was off.

Get a hammer and dent your face into shape

• JFL
Reactions: UglyItalian
Would getting lean be enough to get a more square/classically handsome face shape? Feel like I have a more blocky face already but there's just something off about it, more bulky then sharp and angular. Would fillers be enough, I already know I have recessed upper maxilla but idk about jaw.
You need to fix your lip seal, nose, and nct. Also, lean out. This should ascend you.

You don't have the bones to get like that when lean. Mouth widening would help you a little though.

Henry cavil has a diamond face with a strong jawline. This is not a square face. Square face is boxy which lacks chin.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Henry cavil has a diamond face with a strong jawline. This is not a square face. Square face is boxy which lacks chin.
Henry Cavill doesn't have a diamond face shape lol, he has a very rectangular face and it's why his jaw isn't as sharp from the front, it's more boxy instead of v shaped.

Henry Cavill doesn't have a diamond face shape lol, he has a very rectangular face and it's why his jaw isn't as sharp from the front, it's more boxy instead of v shaped.
His cheekbones are wider than forehead and jaw matches the width of cheekbone. More like a combination of diamond and rectangle

Attachments

• CB26861A-424D-4334-A12F-C41AAF6D2855.jpeg
    CB26861A-424D-4334-A12F-C41AAF6D2855.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
His cheekbones are wider than forehead and jaw matches the width of cheekbone. More like a combination of diamond and rectangle
Wide jaw + high cheekbones basically with a slightly pointy forward chin

Wide jaw + high cheekbones basically with a slightly pointy forward chin
So which face shape is this? I have the same face shape but people call it diamond. The only difference is my jaw width is half inch less than cheekbone width

So which face shape is this? I have the same face shape but people call it diamond. The only difference is my jaw width is half inch less than cheekbone width
idk tbh henry cavil has a rectangular face from most angles but from the front he has a diamond look due to features within the outlines of the face and the chin (at outline)

ig face shape is determined by the outline of the face so it is safe to say rectange, i have oval shaped face which would only match cavil with a wider jaw and maybe change in jaw angle

• +1
Reactions: je777 and blackpilled1