Hrithik Roshan vs his American lookalike - Bradley Cooper

I know what you are saying, but I still don't agree he looks Italian, Greek, or Spanish.

I also am fairly light skin (similar to Hrithik) and have red undertones, and people often assume I am med, but that's because I am half Latin, and the point is the FEATURES Hrithik has a re different.

Yes if you told someone he was Greek or Sicilian or Lebanese or Argentinian then they would believe it, whereas they won't for someone like Ajay Devgan. That is different to looking Spanish or whatever. There are about 5%-10% of people in the med who look v ethnic like Hrithik and he passes for them, but typical meds don't look like that, just look at th football teams. Sure I'd say Raul (Spain striker) or Fernando Hierro are darker skinned than Hrithik, but u will always think of them As Spanish, or maybe Mexican, Hrithik u will always think first Pak or Iranian or Afghan
So as per you Hrithik should be compared to whitest Spaniards, Italians and Greeks to prove he is Ethnic??, lol:lul::lul: Italian guys literally have the olive skin, dark hair phenotype.
Italian model Alessandro Dellisola looks like this -

D73E2712 B5C3 4CEB B5E6 8F89AF5C4AC0

And he is pretty close to Hrithik -

7AC000A9 884D 408A 997F 640E840E8F8F

So as per you Hrithik should be compared to whitest Spaniards, Italians and Greeks to prove he is Ethnic??, lol:lul::lul: Italian guys literally have the olive skin, dark hair phenotype.
Italian model Alessandro Dellisola looks like this -

View attachment 1209624
And he is pretty close to Hrithik -

View attachment 1209629
No Bhai he is very different looking.

I've not been to Italy for about 5 years in all honesty, but I spent a summer living in Naples and Milan, and even that picture u shared is not typical Italian, even in Naples!

It's up to you, but IMO everyone except noodlewhores will say Hrithik is crazy GL, but I don't think they are going to say he looks med, just because his pheno is too strongly Caucasian.

I am biased cos I have curry blood, but Hrithik being called 'greek god' is just an extreme low IQ curry cope, hell the guy I buy my biryani from in Defence Colony block C in Delhi looks way more more Greek than Roshan, and there are many Bollywood celebs who are more Greek passing than Roshan. It's just low IQ curries saying he can't look curry cos he's good looking so let's say he's Greek JFL.

Hrithik’s skull, ratios, individual features, red skin undertones, frame etc. all indicate that he looks European. It is only the whitecels on this forum who like to cope cause it blows their mind about how a full Indian looks European -
View attachment 1208285View attachment 1208287View attachment 1208288View attachment 1208289
Even Michelle Morrone and Mariano Di Vaio look more Ethnic compared to Hrithik -
View attachment 1208299View attachment 1208300
People say on Mariano looks curry lol

But yah in general I agree . I sent hrithiks candid to two women and one guessed him Spanish and the other said either greek or arab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928

I've not been to Italy for about 5 years in all honesty, but I spent a summer living in Naples and Milan, and even that picture u shared is not typical Italian, even in Naples!

It's up to you, but IMO everyone except noodlewhores will say Hrithik is crazy GL, but I don't think they are going to say he looks med, just because his pheno is too strongly Caucasian.

I am biased cos I have curry blood, but Hrithik being called 'greek god' is just an extreme low IQ curry cope, hell the guy I buy my biryani from in Defence Colony block C in Delhi looks way more more Greek than Roshan, and there are many Bollywood celebs who are more Greek passing than Roshan. It's just low IQ curries saying he can't look curry cos he's good looking so let's say he's Greek JFL.
You admit being biased and then call other Indians low IQ for calling Hrithik Greek god:lul:
It is you who needs a reality check and an IQ check too, any Italian I show will not look typical to you and then you call yourself knowledgable of the mediterranean countries . This guy is a typical good looking Italian -
Images

And this is Hrithik -
Images 2

And whoever is ypur Biryani guy in Delhi, seems like he looks exotic for 'India', tell him to join bollywopd or modeling as soon as possible, cause he is wasting his "exotic Greek Pheno potential":lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your level of cope defies any logic:lul::lul::lul:
@muhammaddeen233 literally texted white girls and straight up asked where does Hrithik look from? He didn't even mention his name, and he got replies like - "he looks Spanish", "he looks Italian", and one even said "he looks Greek"
You cope with your fake biryani seller story while Hrithik comfortably passes as mediterrenean and pulls white girls easily -

You admit being biased and then call other Indians low IQ for calling Hrithik Greek god:lul:
It is you who needs a reality check and an IQ check too, any Italian I show will not look typical to you and then you call yourself knowledgable of the mediterranean countries . This guy is a typical good looking Italian -
View attachment 1209673
And this is Hrithik -
View attachment 1209679
And whoever is ypur Biryani guy in Delhi, seems like he looks exotic for 'India', tell him to join bollywopd or modeling as soon as possible, cause he is wasting his "exotic Greek Pheno potential":lul::lul::lul::lul:

@muhammaddeen233 literally texted white girls and straight up asked where does Hrithik look from? He didn't even mention his name, and he got replies like - "he looks Spanish", "he looks Italian", and one even said "he looks Greek"
You cope with your fake biryani seller story while Hrithik comfortably passes as mediterrenean and pulls white girls easily -
He looks Oldcel in that pic and it's not all about colouring you're literally choosing guys like dellisola to prove Ur point jfl

View attachment 1209673
And this is Hrithik -
View attachment 1209679

If you compare this guy to him for example then yes it makes sense but not dellisola
Main qimg 6d8bea9d39ca7e62318ad1e66202ae34
Hrithik roshan e1488576460755

View attachment 1209673
And this is Hrithik -
View attachment 1209679

He looks Oldcel in that pic and it's not all about colouring you're literally choosing guys like dellisola to prove Ur point jfl
Bruh Dellisola is a typical Italian male model amd quick google sear h showed me these models -
Images 8
Images 7
Images 9
Images 4
Images 3
Images 6
Images 5
Images 11
Images 10

These aren't cherrypicked and chosen on random images. Can't believe you are coping too!

View attachment 1209673
And this is Hrithik -
View attachment 1209679

Bruh Dellisola is a typical Italian male model amd quick google sear h showed me these models -
View attachment 1209693View attachment 1209694View attachment 1209695View attachment 1209696View attachment 1209697View attachment 1209698View attachment 1209699View attachment 1209700View attachment 1209701
These aren't cherrypicked and chosen on random images. Can't believe you are coping too
If you compare this guy to him for example then yes it makes sense but not dellisola
View attachment 1209688View attachment 1209690
How in the world is this not the same phenotype??!! -
Images 12

Images 13

View attachment 1209673
And this is Hrithik -
View attachment 1209679

View attachment 1209693View attachment 1209694View attachment 1209695View attachment 1209696View attachment 1209697View attachment 1209698View attachment 1209699View attachment 1209700View attachment 1209701
These aren't cherrypicked and chosen on random images. Can't believe you are coping too!
what I'm saying is someone like dellisola doesn't look more ethnic than him, there's far more ethnic people if you type in Sicilian men or sthn but apparently thats cos they got raped by Arabs according to users here . Idk the story and neither do I care but yes to normies who have no clue who he is , they won't guess he's curry .

Again . I used this pic which isn't a photoshoot pic or anything when I sent it to the two girls . Just a candid .
Hrithik roshan e1488576460755

His nose, colouring, chin, hair, frame etc is far from normal ethnics in UK which is why no girl would think he's Indian / paki here

This is typical curry pheno here :
Amir khan lightweight boxer bolton arena bolton england 07 december HXHA7Y

what I'm saying is someone like dellisola doesn't look more ethnic than him, there's far more ethnic people if you type in Sicilian men or sthn but apparently thats cos they got raped by Arabs according to users here . Idk the story and neither do I care but yes to normies who have no clue who he is , they won't guess he's curry .

Again . I used this pic which isn't a photoshoot pic or anything when I sent it to the two girls . Just a candid .
View attachment 1209706

His nose, colouring, chin, hair, frame etc is far from normal ethnics in UK which is why no girl would think he's Indian / paki here

This is typical curry pheno here :
View attachment 1209707
Bruh, I never told Dellisola looks more ethnic than Hrithik, I told that they have very similar phenotypes, compare their childhood pictures too -
Dellisola as a child :
Images 14

Hrithik as a child -
Images 16
Images 17

View attachment 1209673
And this is Hrithik -
View attachment 1209679

Alright Bhai guess I don't know, but I am saying this as roshans biggest fan, all I am saying is anyone with IQ who has seen anything of the world will not say Roshan looks med, he looks full on Aryan, anywhere from Damascus to Chandigarh, but I guess you have a good counter point, so I wish u good luck and probably u can ascend by trying to mimic certain traits

• +1
Oh btw all these models u post are famous because they have global appeal, they aren't what's called even a good looking typical Italian. That would be someone like Ciro Immobile, Daniele De Rossi, Francesco totti, or from the south maybe Andrea barzagli, Francesco Coco, or even allesandro del piero

• +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233
Or even better Buffon

Alright Bhai guess I don't know, but I am saying this as roshans biggest fan, all I am saying is anyone with IQ who has seen anything of the world will not say Roshan looks med, he looks full on Aryan, anywhere from Damascus to Chandigarh, but I guess you have a good counter point, so I wish u good luck and probably u can ascend by trying to mimic certain traits
But aren't Aryan's(or what British purported them to be) from Eurasia, like very near the the European continent? There is a whole theory which tries to prove Sanskrit as an Indo-European language, or am I wrong?

Oh btw all these models u post are famous because they have global appeal, they aren't what's called even a good looking typical Italian. That would be someone like Ciro Immobile, Daniele De Rossi, Francesco totti, or from the south maybe Andrea barzagli, Francesco Coco, or even allesandro del piero
But why do you cheery pick the whitest Italians to prove that Hrithik looks Ethnic comparitively?, do a quick google search -

An you'll find 8/10 Italian male models to be of similar complexion, phenotype and ratios to Hrithik, why are you so hell bent to prove that Hrithik doesn't look mediterranean when there is enough proof in the form of direct messages, quora, pictures, google search etc.?

But aren't Aryan's(or what British purported them to be) from Eurasia, like very near the the European continent? There is a whole theory which tries to prove Sanskrit as an Indo-European language, or am I wrong?
Aryans com from the east of Damascus to as far as Peshawar, and as far north as the steppes.

Many Indians look very Aryan, Rakesh Roshan and rishi Kapoor much more than Hrithik or Ranbir. Hrithik also looks quite Aryan, except for the bangali mix.

Europeans DO NOT LOOK LIKE TRUE ARYANS.

They look like plain af JBWs with blunt features, and bland skin and large, but useless biomechanics base. People on the streets of Peshawar mog the hell out of most Europeans, except MAYBE Copenhagen.

Yes there are a bit more exotic, attractive Europeans, in Sicily, Naples, Andalusia, Antalya, but these ARE NOT DUE TO ARYAN blood, this is due to Muslim conquest, and tan from living in hot places. Most of these guys do not have sharp Aryan nose, eye area, broad shoulders, thick chest strong legs and core from living on horseback for 5,000 years, just the gym mqxxed models u post are.

But why do you cheery pick the whitest Italians to prove that Hrithik looks Ethnic comparitively?, do a quick google search -

An you'll find 8/10 Italian male models to be of similar complexion, phenotype and ratios to Hrithik, why are you so hell bent to prove that Hrithik doesn't look mediterranean when there is enough proof in the form of direct messages, quora, pictures, google search etc.?
Those are models Bhai, the biggest feature if models is height, small waist and ethnic ambiguity, that's what makesba model.

Typical, average, or even modal Italian is not exotic looking

To a normie Hrithik looks exotic, and not subcontinental, and normies are so dumb they prob think Italians look like the models, saying DiVaio is typical looking Italian is like saying Hrithik looks typical Indian, or not quite as bad but u get my drift.

To more educated people, Hrithik looks full on Aryan, and they know there are about 30 million aryan-ish people in subcontinent, just that there are 1.8bn subhumans who are more representative

Those are models Bhai, the biggest feature if models is height, small waist and ethnic ambiguity, that's what makesba model.

Typical, average, or even modal Italian is not exotic looking
But can you still deny the fact that white girls call Hrithik Spanish and Italian looking when his name isn't even revealed?

To a normie Hrithik looks exotic, and not subcontinental, and normies are so dumb they prob think Italians look like the models, saying DiVaio is typical looking Italian is like saying Hrithik looks typical Indian, or not quite as bad but u get my drift.

To more educated people, Hrithik looks full on Aryan, and they know there are about 30 million aryan-ish people in subcontinent, just that there are 1.8bn subhumans who are more representative
I don't know man, it's like picking a needle from a haystack, literally comparing the smallest of the details to come to the conclusion that someone looks "Aryan". If you didn't know Hrithik you'd probably call him Italian or Spanish too, and ypu can't deny that

But can you still deny the fact that white girls call Hrithik Spanish and Italian looking when his name isn't even revealed?
Yes ofc he is ambiguous, so can pass for anywhere from Lisbon to Rangoon.

Ask more educated or well travelled white girls and they will narrow it down a bit more.

PASSING for something doesn't mean u look like something, hell about an hour ago an American girl thought I was french, without even opening my mouth, and I am not remotely french!!!

I don't know man, it's like picking a needle from a haystack, literally comparing the smallest of the details to come to the conclusion that someone looks "Aryan". If you didn't know Hrithik you'd probably call him Italian or Spanish too, and ypu can't deny that
You @Chinacurry also told your Biryani seller looks Greek, should I take your word for it?, you try every possible way to call Hrithik non-European, that your own words seem to overlap. Do you agree that Europeans have leptorphine noses, dicocephalic skull, overall sharper chins and a large frame? And in the case of most Italians, they have olive skin and dark hair phenotype, are you gonna ignore that too?

Yes ofc he is ambiguous, so can pass for anywhere from Lisbon to Rangoon.

Ask more educated or well travelled white girls and they will narrow it down a bit more.

PASSING for something doesn't mean u look like something, hell about an hour ago an American girl thought I was french, without even opening my mouth, and I am not remotely french!!!
@muhammaddeen233 literally shared screen shots of white girls who said he "LOOKS Spanish", what more do you want?

@muhammaddeen233 literally shared screen shots of white girls who said he "LOOKS Spanish", what more do you want?
Because the stereotype most normies who haven't travelled think Spaniards are these swarthy, tanned, exotic, sharp featured people that they read about in romance books or movies where they go to Spain for summer and meet the romantic swarthy waiter who is way more passionate than their jbw normie bf. Average Spaniard looks like Juan Mata or Fernando Torres. I think walking the streets, even in Andalusia u will see someone who looks like Hrithik once in a day, in Madrid or Barcelona once in a week.

Ask a Spanish person where do u think this guy is from, they won't say Spain. Ask them where someone with same pheno as any Spanish footballer or politician is from they will say Spain.

Anyway as I always said, Hrithik can pass for med, and u won't question if someone says he is Spanish, which isn't true of 99% of curries.

jfl

jfl hritik american lookalike is ryan gosling not bradley... talking about face
No Hrithik has horceface but not soft face like gosling, it's more defined masc face like cooper

jfl

jfl hritik american lookalike is ryan gosling not bradley... talking about face
Yes, Hrithik's American lookalike is Gosling -
Images 19
Images 20

While Bradley doesn't look anything like Hrithik -
Images 22
Images 23

Images 21

Just lol at your delusion:lul:

Because the stereotype most normies who haven't travelled think Spaniards are these swarthy, tanned, exotic, sharp featured people that they read about in romance books or movies where they go to Spain for summer and meet the romantic swarthy waiter who is way more passionate than their jbw normie bf. Average Spaniard looks like Juan Mata or Fernando Torres. I think walking the streets, even in Andalusia u will see someone who looks like Hrithik once in a day, in Madrid or Barcelona once in a week.

Ask a Spanish person where do u think this guy is from, they won't say Spain. Ask them where someone with same pheno as any Spanish footballer or politician is from they will say Spain.

Anyway as I always said, Hrithik can pass for med, and u won't question if someone says he is Spanish, which isn't true of 99% of curries.
So you admit, thaf Hrithik is not just Spanish looking, but also exotic as per Spanish standards?, You're basically telling me that exotic Spaniards look like Hrithik and low tier normies don't look like him:lul:

So you admit, thaf Hrithik is not just Spanish looking, but also exotic as per Spanish standards?, You're basically telling me that exotic Spaniards look like Hrithik and low tier normies don't look like him:lul:
Typical Spaniards don't look like him, all exotic people look the same. I can show u Chinese people from Xian, Lanzhou or Chengdu who look like him. I can show u guys in Jakarta, Mombasa, Rio de Janeiro, cdmx, Buenos Aires, Kanpur, Munich, Copenhagen who look like him

Typical Spaniards don't look like him, all exotic people look the same. I can show u Chinese people from Xian, Lanzhou or Chengdu who look like him. I can show u guys in Jakarta, Mombasa, Rio de Janeiro, cdmx, Buenos Aires, Kanpur, Munich, Copenhagen who look like him
Yes, show me how "exotic East-Asians" look like Hrithik:lul::lul:

Yes, Hrithik's American lookalike is Gosling -
View attachment 1209768View attachment 1209770

While Bradley doesn't look anything like Hrithik -
View attachment 1209767View attachment 1209771
View attachment 1209769
Just lol at your delusion:lul:
Both gigamogs Gosling

His skull shape is so bad man

Hrihtik and cooper is close
InCollage 20210705 115608090

Would slightly give it to hrithik facially because better hairline, symmetry, harmony and pheno

But why do you care so much what he passed as and what he doesn't pass as jesus Christ

• +1
Both gigamogs Gosling

His skull shape is so bad man

Hrihtik and cooper is close
View attachment 1209781

Would slightly give it to hrithik facially because better hairline, symmetry, harmony and pheno

But why do you care so much what he passed as and what he doesn't pass as jesus Christ
I mean you battled with me for this guy -
Images 24

I think I can battle coping Indians and delusional whitecels to prove my point

I mean you battled with me for this guy -
View attachment 1209794
I think I can battle coping Indians and delusional whitecels to prove my point
You're entitled to your opinion, to me Toni is v handsome 🤷

mogs hrithik

Please don't write an essay why he doesn't and post his pre surgery pic , like I said it's my opinion

cooper has much wider, more masculine skull ;d goosling has as narrow skull as hrtik
Low IQ cope, Cooper’s skull got wider cause of a disorder which makes his skull more swollen. Plus Cooper’s FWHR is 1.7 which is equal to Hrithik’s FWHR. Why do you even bother posting when you cope with single digit IQ?!

bTW Bhai it seems soon Hrithik will also be passing for Sri Lankan! :lul:

This is a based super dark triad casting decision btw, get the best looking guy from the subcontinent that makes up half the world's population, and get him to play the biggest mythological demon, the original Mr-steal-your-girl, who is hated by all.

It's like getting Chris Hemsworth to play Hades or Satan or some shit

Screenshot 20210707 170141

bTW Bhai it seems soon Hrithik will also be passing for Sri Lankan! :lul:

This is a based super dark triad casting decision btw, get the best looking guy from the subcontinent that makes up half the world's population, and get him to play the biggest mythological demon, the original Mr-steal-your-girl, who is hated by all.

It's like getting Chris Hemsworth to play Hades or Satan or some shit

View attachment 1213050
Bollywood let him play Akbar too, Akbar was a bloated manlet, while Hrithik is a 6 foot tall big framed, extremely fit exotic looking guy. Bollywood will cast anyone as long as they are either superstars or have enough talent to portray certain roles, This actress was cast to play a dark skinned girl -
Images 1

Just cause she was talented enough and also the director's favourite
Hollywood does that too, there are legit white actors who prosthetically have changed their race to look mongoloids and kinda mock the Chinese in Hollywood films

Bollywood let him play Akbar too, Akbar was a bloated manlet, while Hrithik is a 6 foot tall big framed, extremely fit exotic looking guy. Bollywood will cast anyone as long as they are either superstars or have enough talent to portray certain roles, This actress was cast to play a dark skinned girl -
View attachment 1213088
Just cause she was talented enough and also the director's favourite
Hollywood does that too, there are legit white actors who prosthetically have changed their race to look mongoloids and kinda mock the Chinese in Hollywood films
Yeah but Akbar is at least romanticised so I can imagine most Indians think of him as sone tall, toned, sharp featured Turk or Pashtun.

Idk for sure but I don't think ravana is same and he's seen as fat manlet with v Tamil features and colouring

• +1
Yeah but Akbar is at least romanticised so I can imagine most Indians think of him as sone tall, toned, sharp featured Turk or Pashtun.

Idk for sure but I don't think ravana is same and he's seen as fat manlet with v Tamil features and colouring
They just believe in the Dravidian theory and how all the Dravidians are like Neanderthals. That stereotype should really go.
But I don't really know if Ravana was ever considered a Manlet, he was always portrayed as a huge, 10 skulled demon who had lots of powers and was basically invincible cause of being the biggest devotee of Lord Shiva.

Hrithik mogs him to the caucus mountains and back if we’re talking facially only

I was a rookie when I made this statement, I retract it since one looks good and the others looks like a bug.