ngannou

Platinum
I found out blackpill, looksmaxing, money, fame stacies everyshit is useless
because the time has come soon for the end of humanity

I experienced and found out

that illuminati is actually fucking real and the day we live in

is the time they will start the WW3.
The russian war and the palestine - israel - middle east war is the beginning
of the WW3. In few years, even possible this year north korea will evade south korea and china will evade the taiwan and the WW3 will be expanded to nuclear war.

The purpose of the illuminati for the WW3 is to demolish the whole country
and to establish one world government and control humanity.
The antichrist will showup and decieve the humanity and control them.
Then Jesus will come for the final judgement day.

This is former malaysian president exposing new world order

Money will be useless since the illuiminati and antichrist will

use their own united currency to control us

What you have to prepare is

1. Belief in Jesus
2. Read book Revelation for prepare for the future
3. Stockpile foods that you can eat for long time during the war and the new
world order.

P.S this is the old illuminati member "Albert Pike"s plan for the WW3.

It is so accurate with today's word situat
Looksmax 4
ion

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, ChiraqJihad, Shnofield Geiser and 11 others
For 80 yeaes have one side been consistenty wrong. And that side is ww3 belivers or retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 51781, UrGirlsMcm and 8 others
Jesus is legit

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2, optimisticzoomer, Sprinkles and 3 others
I'm ready bois
Images   2024 02 17T214518598

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, EuroAscendCoper, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
Legit

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Yeah legit I though illuminati was just a conspircay but since Malaysian President literally exposes illuiminati I have got certainty

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
No please no I'm afraid of death

• +1
Reactions: EuroAscendCoper

of the WW3. In few years, even possible this year north korea will evade south korea and china will evade the taiwan and the WW3 will be expanded to nuclear war.

1. Belief in Jesus
world order.

It is so accurate with today's word situatView attachment 2752431ion

Nigger everyone has known this for years and its not happening any time in the near future look at agenda 2030 and the great reset. We have 6 years to prepare to live in a communist shithole and its why (((they))) are pushing ai and laying off as many people as possible to meet these goals to appease the anti-christ when he shows face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, horizontallytall, Deleted member 32973 and 6 others
Nigger everyone has known this for years and its not happening any time in the near future look at agenda 2030 and the great reset. We have 6 years to prepare to live in a communist shithole and its why (((they))) are pushing ai and laying off as many people as possible to meet these goals to appease the anti-christ when he shows face.
The new world order and probably anti-christ appearing is after WW3 .

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Watch out for something called "black swan event" and "disease X". It could be metaphorical but we‘ll see.
@Sushifart

The new world order and probably anti-christ appearing is after WW3 .
The new world order is just a state of civilization that the elite want to get to and it requires depopulation which all these factors lead up to everything else is the same script they have been playing since the soviet communist days except now they are using technology to seize the means of production and to get everyone dependent on the government.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
The new world order is just a state of civilization that the elite want to get to and it requires depopulation which all these factors lead up to everything else is the same script they have been playing since the soviet communist days except now they are using technology to seize the means of production and to get everyone dependent on the government.
Nah the final world war 3 is different

1. Belief in Jesus
world order.

It is so accurate with today's word situatView attachment 2752431i

1. Belief in Jesus
world order.

It is so accurate with today's word situatView attachment 2752431ion

womp womp

yap yap yap ww3 been starting since I left big man's balls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones and LancasteR
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, lemonnz and Mizi44
ok bro
youre stupid as fuck

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, Deleted member 48689 and lemonnz
For 80 yeaes have one side been consistenty wrong. And that side is ww3 belivers or retards
80 years of crying wolf. Like you, I heard the doomsday prophecies. I never trusted them. It didn't feel right. But one morning I met SOMETHING ELSE. He was impossible. And I remember what he foretold. Some things, I will never mention or write but the one I will tell, "The Gates of Hell opens in 2024." Or was it "2025?" Ah, yes, as they change their patterns and schedule, his words change too in my memory. Regardless, it gives us the scope for 2024 and 2025. Never a year earlier than 2024 or later than 2025. The latter includes that entire year.

80 years of crying wolf. Like you, I heard the doomsday prophecies. I never trusted them. It didn't feel right. But one morning I met SOMETHING ELSE. He was impossible. And I remember what he foretold. Some things, I will never mention or write but the one I will tell, "The Gates of Hell opens in 2024." Or was it "2025?" Ah, yes, as they change their patterns and schedule, his words change too in my memory. Regardless, it gives us the scope for 2024 and 2025. Never a year earlier than 2024 or later than 2025. The latter includes that entire year.
Did God actually showed you prophecy?? Or you just fooling around

Last edited:
Did God actually showed you prophecy??
That wasn't the Almighty. Why use a dead man's flesh when he can manifest his own? He was impossible.

Did God actually showed you prophecy?? Or you just fooling around
It's happening. And you know it is. Something terrible happened in 2019. The following year, everything went upside down. No man or group of assholes can pull that off. But an old intelligent spirit can! Evil is not only upon us, but consuming every fucking thing in its path. You know this shit is going down.

Life is over anyways with or without ww3 who cares

Life is over anyways with or without ww3 who cares
Because after the world war and the emergence of antichrist and its follower illuminati occur real pain comes which you can never compare to your life currently.

and the tribulation a sign of Jesus coming

It's happening. And you know it is. Something terrible happened in 2019. The following year, everything went upside down. No man or group of assholes can pull that off. But an old intelligent spirit can! Evil is not only upon us, but consuming every fucking thing in its path. You know this shit is going down.
Yeah I know it might happen soon but as you said you had Jesus shown a prophecy through your dreams and I am just curious if you are just making up

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Because after the world war and the emergence of antichrist and its follower illuminati occur real pain comes which you can never compare to your life currently.

and the tribulation a sign of Jesus coming
What can I do about It

What can I do about It
Just go read the bible and pray follow Jesus' teaching and love to the bottom of your heart. Your life might suck now but if you repent and love Jesus to the bottom of your heart all your suffering will be compensated in the final Judgement day.

However people who are greedy rich, well-privileged, fame ,status, popular and only seek and love the desire of this

"world" but not repent and seek love of God will be suffering in fire in the final Judgement day.

Just remember the fact your life might seem over now but Jesus always loves you and want to compensate your suffering by this

cruel world only if you repent and accept him.

If the WW3 happens when China hit Taiwan or North Korea attack South Korea remember this thread

and I will give you more good advice on what will happen in future and so you can prepare for it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Just go read the bible and pray follow Jesus' teaching and love to the bottom of your heart. Your life might suck now but if you repent and love Jesus to the bottom of your heart all your suffering will be compensated in the final Judgement day.

However people who are greedy rich, well-privileged, fame ,status, popular and only seek and love the desire of this

"world" but not repent and seek love of God will be suffering in fire in the final Judgement day.

Just remember the fact your life might seem over now but Jesus always loves you and want to compensate your suffering by this

cruel world only if you repent and accept him
My family is very religious and I somewhat

Yeah I know it might happen soon but as you said you had Jesus shown a prophecy through your dreams and I am just curious if you are just making up
I'm pretty sure it wasn't Jesus. It wasn't a vision either. It really happened. I can't say too much. But it is what it is. Perhaps, what happened months later, you could make your own sense from it. There was another real event in the sky. Clouds formed into a gray stone tablet. In the sky! It caught the military's attention. They followed me later along the beach. That stone read, "ISAIAH 13." But tbh, I swore it read "ISAAC 13." The beginning of the stories, his father Abraham. But there is no book of Isaac. Unless, that was a double meaning the same as I read two names. Ah, yes, our minds are too simple for such complexity of art and intelligence. But we can try to pretend it! "Isnt that right?"

Last edited:
My family is very religious and I somewhat
If the WW3 has begun as you can see the ukraine, Russia Palestaine Iran, Hazbulla ....etc

The real deal

happens when China hit Taiwan or North Korea attack South Korea remember this thread

Remember this thread when the war happens across the globe, I

will give you more good advice on what will happen in future and so you can prepare for it

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Jesus. It wasn't a vision either. It really happened. I can't say too much. But it is what it is. Perhaps, what happened months later, you could make your own sense from it. There was another real event in the sky. Clouds formed into a gray stone tablet. In the sky! It caught the military's attention. They followed me later along the beach. That stone read, "ISAIAH 13." But tbh, I swore it read "ISAAC 13." The beginning of the stories from his father Abraham.
As your recieved prophecy you are saying the WW3 will happen between 2024and 2025 right??

How do you think it will start??

Because in the middle east the war already started, currently Putin is destroying Ukraine and saying he is about to

do a war with the NATO.

Only left is China attacking Taiwan and North Korea attacking South Korea.

• +1
I'm pretty sure it wasn't Jesus. It wasn't a vision either. It really happened. I can't say too much. But it is what it is. Perhaps, what happened months later, you could make your own sense from it. There was another real event in the sky. Clouds formed into a gray stone tablet. In the sky! It caught the military's attention. They followed me later along the beach. That stone read, "ISAIAH 13." But tbh, I swore it read "ISAAC 13." The beginning of the stories, his father Abraham. But there is no book of Isaac. Unless, that was a double meaning the same as I read two names. Ah, yes, our minds are too simple for such complexity of art and intelligence. But we can try to pretend it! "Isnt that right?"

• +1
Caging at religious copers on a blackpill forum

• +1
Reactions: EuroAscendCoper, albe.ORG, Skywalker and 1 other person
Caging at religious copers on a blackpill forum
youd be surprised at the mod team then...makes ISIS look tame in comaprison :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones and Deleted member 48689
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Latinolooksmaxxer
Infinite Meeks can't cope with Jesus Christ the Lord.

Jesus Christ ain't here to fulfill our sex,money, fame, status...temoporary stuff like that

he came here to forgive our sins and to enable humans to contact with the true

value "Love of God"

so stop coping and go repent your sins in the name of Lord Jesus

all sexualy active people will lve in underground cities while incels will do the fighting

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
tbh honest ww3 is the solution to the hypergamy problem (at least temporarily)

only thing to do are:
1 find a way to not be eligible for warfare
2 find a remote place that would not get hit by nuclear bombs