Humanity is over WW3 will Happen

Everything he says must be true? Our human understanding of what should truly be punished is irrelevant, right? Me telling a lie when I was seven makes it so I have to internally burn is that really a rule you want to follow with your free will? You can’t see how much of a monster God is, and it’s terrifying
Opposing God is evil and injustice, obeying God is good thats just simple because we do not have authority over God.

Opposing God is evil and injustice, obeying God is good thats just simple because we do not have authority over God.
You are a slave. Listen to your evil master slave boy. Don’t question his true intent, that will just earn you more flames, don’t use your free will as free will, more flames! But don’t worry he loves you

You are a slave. Listen to your evil master slave boy. Don’t question his true intent, that will just earn you more flames, don’t use your free will as free will, more flames! But don’t worry he loves you

We can't fullfill ourselves and cleanse our self from sins this world is corrupted because Satan is rulling it. It ain't God who wants to send evil hell, It is Satan who wants to corrupt us and send us to hell. Hell is made for satan and its fellow fallen angels not humans.

God did not want us to be dead in our sins he have sent Jesus to sacrifice himself and gave us a choice by just truly loving him will save us from our sins and promise eternal heaven.

You can question all his true intent if you reach heaven bro. I pray for your blessings

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
dunno about ww3, but by my estimation the West will collapse in the 2040s-2050s. Gen Alpha, the most fucked up and demoralized generation ever, and one I doubt will be capable of sustaining civilization, is born 2010-2024, people enter the workforce at 23-24, so for them it's gonna be around 2040s, and according to most estimations whites will become a minority in the early 2050s. I'm looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing etc. so that by then I'll be able to secure myself from the shitstorm that will come

Last edited:
dunno about ww3, but by my estimation the West will collapse in the 2040s-2050s. Gen Alpha, the most fucked up and demoralized generation ever, and one I doubt will be capable of sustaining civilization, is born 2010-2024, people enter the workforce at 23-24, so for them it's gonna be around 2040s, and according to most estimations whites will become a minority in the early 2050s. I'm looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing etc. so that by then I'll be able to secure myself from the shitstorm that will come

By then it is total warfare and disaster after WW3 and illuminati will control the whole nation through their new world order.

So looksmaxxing , monemaxxing is really useless they will use their

own new united currency they will murder babies and married people

What you have to prepare is first bible and prayers second food resources

• +1
Reactions: randomop
By then it is total warfare and disaster after WW3 and illuminati will control the whole nation through their new world order.

So looksmaxxing , monemaxxing is really useless they will use their

own new united currency they will murder babies and married people

What you have to prepare is first bible and prayers second food resources
Illuminati and NWO yeah. But WW3 how? Who's gonna fight it? Soon the West won't even be able to run itself cause its population will be so cucked, demoralized and mentally ill, how is it gonna fight a war? Zoomers and Gen Alphas don't even know how to use computers.

Its nuclear war bro. No need soldiers just one button

Illuminati and NWO yeah. But WW3 how? Who's gonna fight it? Soon the West won't even be able to run itself cause its population will be so cucked, demoralized and mentally ill, how is it gonna fight a war? Zoomers and Gen Alphas don't even know how to use computers.
Its nuclear war bro. No need soldiers just one button