Humanity is over WW3 will Happen

world will end before Belal gets a title shot jfl

This gen is not as patriotic as the gen b4 us, doubt it will be a full scale war tbh. Also, I doubt jesus will ever come back

I found out blackpill, looksmaxing, money, fame stacies everyshit is useless
because the time has come soon for the end of humanity

I experienced and found out

that illuminati is actually fucking real and the day we live in

is the time they will start the WW3.
The russian war and the palestine - israel - middle east war is the beginning
of the WW3. In few years, even possible this year north korea will evade south korea and china will evade the taiwan and the WW3 will be expanded to nuclear war.

The purpose of the illuminati for the WW3 is to demolish the whole country
and to establish one world government and control humanity.
The antichrist will showup and decieve the humanity and control them.
Then Jesus will come for the final judgement day.

This is former malaysian president exposing new world order

Money will be useless since the illuiminati and antichrist will

use their own united currency to control us

What you have to prepare is

1. Belief in Jesus
2. Read book Revelation for prepare for the future
3. Stockpile foods that you can eat for long time during the war and the new
world order.

P.S this is the old illuminati member "Albert Pike"s plan for the WW3.

It is so accurate with today's word situatView attachment 2752431ion

Its ww5 already lol its mind control war all at same time

what richard ramirez lol he is dead. He is just random satanist not a global elite satanist
U dont know how world works

You wont be saved just for reading the bible only a few Will be saved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones, mayo mogger and mike21
You wont be saved just for reading the bible only a few Will be saved
Only who sincerely repent love Jesus and follows his commandments

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
WW5 will be the end. WW3 and WW4 is just warmup (y)

Cope. Jesus and Satan will fight in WW5, not WW3.
That is probably Armageddon war I am not sure WW3 and Armageddon war in the bible is the same but WW3 will be the last war before illuiminati's official announcement of NEW WORLD ORDER to the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
That is probably Armageddon war I am not sure WW3 and Armageddon war in the bible is the same but WW3 will be the last war before illuiminati's official announcement of NEW WORLD ORDER to the world.
@_MVP_ rules the illuminati, ask him anything (y)

I found out blackpill, looksmaxing, money, fame stacies everyshit is useless
because the time has come soon for the end of humanity

I experienced and found out

that illuminati is actually fucking real and the day we live in

is the time they will start the WW3.
The russian war and the palestine - israel - middle east war is the beginning
of the WW3. In few years, even possible this year north korea will evade south korea and china will evade the taiwan and the WW3 will be expanded to nuclear war.

The purpose of the illuminati for the WW3 is to demolish the whole country
and to establish one world government and control humanity.
The antichrist will showup and decieve the humanity and control them.
Then Jesus will come for the final judgement day.

This is former malaysian president exposing new world order

Money will be useless since the illuiminati and antichrist will

use their own united currency to control us

What you have to prepare is

1. Belief in Jesus
2. Read book Revelation for prepare for the future
3. Stockpile foods that you can eat for long time during the war and the new
world order.

P.S this is the old illuminati member "Albert Pike"s plan for the WW3.

It is so accurate with today's word situatView attachment 2752431ion

Bitcoin?

So god put me on this earth to worship his son and if I don’t I burn forever? Sounds like a loving father

So god put me on this earth to worship his son and if I don’t I burn forever? Sounds like a loving father
Nah its not that simple its because of your sins.

Nah its not that simple its because of your sins.
I did nothing wrong. If existing is a sin, that is not my fault, so I will not act like it

I did nothing wrong. If existing is a sin, that is not my fault, so I will not act like it
You never lied in your life, you never cursed or swear on other, you never had hatred or anger towards other you never disobeyed your parents, you never watched other women in lust??? You never mastrubated, you never was selfish??

You never lied in your life, you never cursed or swear on other, you never had hatred or anger towards other you never disobeyed your parents, you never watched other women in lust??? You never mastrubated, you never was selfish??
burning me for a simple lie is insane, simply indulging in my natural senses which he gave me, like I should feel ashamed the way he made me, you act like these petty little things are worth actually deciding something as important as an after life, the system in which he judges you is so flawed, surely he can see who I truly am without worshipping his son, without feeling bad about I lie I told when I was 7 years old, he is a monster. Life is monstrosity

burning me for a simple lie is insane, simply indulging in my natural senses which he gave me, like I should feel ashamed the way he made me, you act like these petty little things are worth actually deciding something as important as an after life, the system in which he judges you is so flawed, surely he can see who I truly am without worshipping his son, without feeling bad about I lie I told when I was 7 years old, he is a monster. Life is monstrosity
Saying those sins are easily forgivable is a sin of arrogance saying what you have committed ain't that bad. Also mocking his authority and his power saying his judgement is flawed in also a sin of mocking God.

Not just lying bro I am pretty sure you have lusted, mastrubated watching naked women or you have hated , cursed on someone all sorts of things that you don't consider sin is a sin.

Last edited:
Saying those sins are easily forgivable is a sin of arrogance saying what you have committed ain't that bad.
And that should decide whether I should burn forever? You truly believe that’s a good enough reason for it? You People are mad. Just ignore how pure my soul is and how many good things I’ve done but heaven forbid I think that me telling a lie when I was seven is not that bad, and that I shouldn’t burn forever because of it.

Last edited:
And that should decide whether I should burn forever? You truly believe that’s a good enough reason for it? You People are mad.
You have to understand that God is just. The concept of Justice and good did not came before God, what God proclaims to be just is just because he is the one who created everything and has the authority.

I understand it is really hard for you to understand but that the concept of good and evil justice and injustice is not a thing that came before God but it is a rule that allmighty God has proclaimed to obey.

Last edited:
You have to understand that God is just. The concept of Justice and good did not came before God, what God proclaims to be just is just because he is the one who created everything and has the authority

I understand it is really hard for you to understand but that is the law.
Everything he says must be true? Our human understanding of what should truly be punished is irrelevant, right? Me telling a lie when I was seven makes it so I have to internally burn is that really a rule you want to follow with your free will? You can’t see how much of a monster God is, and it’s terrifying