Humanity is over WW3 will Happen

tbh honest ww3 is the solution to the hypergamy problem (at least temporarily)

only thing to do are:
1 find a way to not be eligible for warfare
2 find a remote place that would not get hit by nuclear bombs
Bro if WW3 happens sex, marriage, fame, status hypergamy are useless problems and values.

Banging girls dating that stuff doesn't matter anymore.

Because WW3 might be the final and the biggest war of humanity and for the illuminati to

take over the world to implement New World Order and seduce the world towards antichrist.

Its time to prepare for Jesus the Lord's second coming rather than money, sex, girls, and stuff

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Bro if WW3 happens sex, marriage, fame, status hypergamy are useless problems and values.

Banging girls dating that stuff doesn't matter anymore.

Because WW3 might be the final and the biggest war of humanity and for the illuminati to

take over the world to implement New World Order and seduce the world towards antichrist.

Its time to prepare for Jesus the Lord's second coming rather than money, sex, girls, and stuff
who cares about what happens after im dead

i'm looking to spend the time here enjoying and relaxing

i'll go live in a remote forest with 33 virgins and experience paradise on earth

i'll go live in a remote forest with 33 virgins and experience paradise on earth
If you don't repent your sins and truly believe Jesus as saviour you will definitely regret in your afterlife

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
If you don't repent your sins and truly believe Jesus as saviour you will definitely regret in your afterlife
jesus has his favourites already, so its his fault in the first place for not treating everyone the same

he should blame himself for all the degeneracy and inequity that he's allowing on earth

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones

Yeah you laughing now but you can't laugh when God shows your sins in afterlife.

God loves you all you have to do is believe in his love.

Let it be done as you believed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
As your recieved prophecy you are saying the WW3 will happen between 2024and 2025 right??

How do you think it will start??

Because in the middle east the war already started, currently Putin is destroying Ukraine and saying he is about to

do a war with the NATO.

Only left is China attacking Taiwan and North Korea attacking South Korea.
An impossible person foretold that prophecy to me in 2010. He shouldn't have been on this Earth. He didn't belong here.

He told me things only I would know. That's why there isn't a person of arrogance or privilege on this planet who can convince me otherwise. He was impossible. Critics are predictable.

An impossible person foretold that prophecy to me in 2010. He shouldn't have been on this Earth. He didn't belong here.

He told me things only I would know. That's why there isn't a person of arrogance or privilege on this planet who can convince me otherwise. He was impossible. Critics are predictable.
Would North Korea attack South Korea and china attack taiwan??

• Hmm...
Would North Korea attack South Korea and china attack taiwan??
No idea. Regardless of what your government and our press say about NK, those people are dirt poor. See their country from Google satellite map. See the dilapidated roofs. They could do it out of desperation. But my gut's on China hitting us hard at once and from within. I see them double-crossing the agreed narrative.

To survive You'd need to live in a place so remote that its Not Worth nuking, siberia and russias far east fits this description. Guys, If tensions arise, who wants to Take over some small secluded land in the southern Region of russias far east? We can breed local turco mongolic women with Western Halo or we'll Just kidnap them. Im the Leader
Inside Far East Arsenyev

Last edited:
I believe in a source
Your sin is your source. You commit a sin there must be a judgement. Who will judge others sin?? Other humans?? No human are

all just and with no sin everyone are sinners.

Someone must repay the resoponsibility of sinning and that is God

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Nahh rich people love themselves and their wealth it wont happen and the new gen has 0 nationalism so the propaganda cant even delude us like the older gens

Nahh rich people love themselves and their wealth it wont happen and the new gen has 0 nationalism so the propaganda cant even delude us like the older gens
See what happens after couple of years

Your sin is your source. You commit a sin there must be a judgement. Who will judge others sin?? Other humans?? No human are

all just and with no sin everyone are sinners.

Someone must repay the resoponsibility of sinning and that is God
You committed all the 7 deadly sins
yor going to hell

Look up great rest 2030. Something might happen.

i cant see the vid can you send it again

No idea. Regardless of what your government and our press say about NK, those people are dirt poor. See their country from Google satellite map. See the dilapidated roofs. They could do it out of desperation. But my gut's on China hitting us hard at once and from within. I see them double-crossing the agreed narrative.
the gov is already posoning us and making us all drug addicts and killing us with fetty

• +1
No one will survive a ww3, if nukes doesn't kill you the whole planet would be filled with radiation and you will have a slow and painful death

No one will survive a ww3, if nukes doesn't kill you the whole planet would be filled with radiation and you will have a slow and painful death
New World Order and antichrist emersion will happen though

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Nigger everyone has known this for years and its not happening any time in the near future look at agenda 2030 and the great reset. We have 6 years to prepare to live in a communist shithole and its why (((they))) are pushing ai and laying off as many people as possible to meet these goals to appease the anti-christ when he shows face.
good that should give me enough time to ascend before the system collapses. :love:

lifefuel for trucels