I absolutely fucking hate women

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
Come in you cucks from Inceltears and listen to what in gonna say

Women treated me like absolute shit because im ugly
I had legit women removing me from their followers list on insta and unfriending me on snapchat
I can legit tell that women hate me by their body language and etc.
Theyd laugh behind my back and a lot of women who i thought were "nice" would stop speaking to me and try to avoid me as much as possible

I have a good reason to hate women
I dont feel women owe me anything you cucks at Inceltears
I also dont have really high standards
Infact my standards are INSANELY low
Id fuck 80 percent of women in my year/grade
Im a kind person
Infact i'm probably one of the kindest people irl yet i still grt treated like dogshit
Fuck you inceltears
Im a proud misogynist
I DESPISE women
I have a good reason to hate women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2426 and 3 others
is this incels.is

Most women are bitches, man. Worst gender.

Maybe if you weren't so hateful and disrespectful you would get along with women teeheeeeee

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: v123q43, SikKunt, Stingray and 3 others

I had legit women removing me from their followers list on insta and unfriending me on snapchat
Theyd laugh behind my back and a lot of women who i thought were "nice" would stop speaking to me and try to avoid me as much as possible

Im a kind person
Infact i'm probably one of the kindest people irl yet i still grt treated like dogshit
Fuck you inceltears
Im a proud misogynist
I DESPISE women
Just take a shower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
i lov you bro

jusr t be uyourselk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
the world would be better without woman. If it was purely male, we could build a utopia for all men to enjoy living in peace without the conflict caused by women. It would be wonderful.

Jfl at the unfollowing shit on Instagram.

That used to bug me but now idgaf. This world is so pathetic that wage slaves and education cucks have to unfollow people with the hope they don’t notice to make themselves appear famous.

It’s even sadder when the delude themselves into thinking they are celebrities with their fake fans

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Nosecel9000
Understandable.

Just go ER bro

would you get mad at a bee for stinging you?
same logic.
instead of crying find ways to better your situation bro, otherwise it will get worse.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Hate will bring you nowhere, just accept the fact that women want attractive men, because genetics tell them. Do you hate a companys recruiting guy that he only wants intelligent people with a degree, for a job that everyone stands in line? Hypergamy is a natural and good thing for a strong and robust society. If you dont fit those standards, better work 2 jobs and save up all your money for plastic surgery. Cheat as much as you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Honestly it’s your fucking haircut

Fix up my son

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 2810
Hate will bring you nowhere, just accept the fact that women want attractive men, because genetics tell them. Do you hate a companys recruiting guy that he only wants intelligent people with a degree, for a job that everyone stands in line? Hypergamy is a natural and good thing for a strong and robust society. If you dont fit those standards, better work 2 jobs and save up all your money for plastic surgery. Cheat as much as you can.
And 65k for LL

would you get mad at a bee for stinging you?
same logic.
instead of crying find ways to better your situation bro, otherwise it will get worse.
hows that the same logic. people have traumatic experiences dealing with women, once the blackpill hit him all that shit hit him with a ton of force

Because I've lost 1 inch of hair in my hairline in an uneven shit way I'm completely devoid of any value and that's better for society? Give me a fucking break.

Because I've lost 1 inch of hair in my hairline in an uneven shit way I'm completely devoid of any value and that's better for society? Give me a fucking break.
Finasterid and HT for 2-3k in istanbul.

Im a kind person
Fuck you inceltears
Im a proud misogynist
I DESPISE women
Dont worry Man even the hottest girls in my school under the hundred makeup layers are all acne-ridden, they have no privilege to tell you that you are ugly. They Just have it easier in life nowadays

you're not entitled to a girlfriend, incel