I am done with mylife, whoremaxxing takes ovER

CreepyJewel1

CreepyJewel1

Iron
I did everything to get nothing. I wanted to look like a standart normie but my genes made me even worse. If you are truly a subhuman neet it' ovER for you.

No more copemaxxing, I must accept the fact I have no other choice but paid to talk for doing something with foids. It feels like I have to pay sometimes to just get noticed by them.

I am looking for a mistress right now in my area with huge ass, tall, black hair to punish me. I am complete loser and my subhuman adventure journey comes to an end.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and jeetslayer
I did everything to get nothing. I wanted to look like a standart normie but my genes made me even worse. If you are truly a subhuman neet it' ovER for you.

No more copemaxxing, I must accept the fact I have no other choice but paid to talk for doing something with foids. It feels like I have to pay sometimes to just get noticed by them.

I am looking for a mistress right now in my area with huge ass, tall, black hair to punish me. I am complete loser and my subhuman adventure journey comes to an end.
yep finally lil bro gets it

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1