I am getting my finger lenghtening surgery

Handlet

Handlet

I have nubs instead limbs
Finally I'm about to ascend. I keep fighting with orthopedic surgeons 4 years. Finally I found a surgeon who willing to break every phalanx of my every finger and make them 2 cm longer.I'm mindblowingly handsome literally incredible harmony and gandy tier eye area godly robust zygos high fighting success face 60 cm circumference giant super dominant and eye catching skull.Unhumanly wide clavicles and mr o tier muscle insertions. Only thing held me back for years is my baby tier disgusting hands and being 5'9.I was already a chad but after this you will be meet your master. I'm gonna get leg and arm lenghtening after that.My case was harder than a lot of you it's super hard to convince the doctor make this surgery. Don't give up son if I managed to get this risky surgery you can even get your infraorbital widening surgery even. İf those lazy bitches getting fat grafts on their asses those bitch ass doctors have to lengthen every part of your body. By the way I think I'am the first person who actually lengthen whole hand for cosmetic reasons. Take care

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Pussyslayer, Copemaxxing and 26 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 502 and 2 others
So did u do it or not alrdy? For me that shit sounds going to far, breaking all ur fingers

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
lol post pics

this is a good idea

i have tiny girl hands

Dumbest shit I’ve read tbh. Seek help, as if the length of your fucking fingers will dictate if you get laid. Just lol

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Copemaxxing, NeanderthalMax and 12 others
this is either advanced satire or severe mental illness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Earn__Greatness, Patient A and 11 others
Dumbest shit I’ve read tbh. Seek help, as if the length of your fucking fingers will dictate if you get laid. Just lol
Screenshot 20200218 015053
I just have self respest as a man I already can get laid easily. I go to the psychiatry and I don't have a bdd(psychiatrist told that). I have a genetic disase called brachydactyly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 2012, nastynas and 11 others
lmao when will the first footlet sign up on here I wonder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Patient A and 6 others
this is either advanced satire or severe mental illness
Anyone who gets rhino or whatsoever have no mentall ilness when it comes to bones people going bananas. Fuck all of you did you ever see a jew with little nose? Or a black person with a crooked nose? Colored eye asian? Those traits are phenotypical which means it don't affect reproductive success but you can see small handed man in every race but big strong hands mostly. People who change their crooked nose have bdd thats an adaptation I don't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
View attachment 271755 I just have self respest as a man I already can get laid easily. I go to the psychiatry and I don't have a bdd(psychiatrist told that). I have a genetic disase called brachydactyly.
I actually have that too, but it’s not so bad. How long is your hand from wrist to middle finger?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I actually have that too, but it’s not so bad. How long is your hand from wrist to middle finger?
Barely 18 cm. All of it palm

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Barely 18 cm. All of it palm
Damn, that’s a rip. I have that too, I got it confirmed by a doctor. My hand is 20.3cm though, but I have mostly palm too.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Op pls send pm of your Gandy eyes or wide clavicles

When will handlets learn?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 502
Bro, don't let anyone tell you how long your fingers can be! The sky is the limit!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10907, Patient A, RAITEIII and 1 other person
LEGEND

• +1
Reactions: Handlet
You don't have ascender mentality. You are never gonna become chad. Kill yourself right now
chill out lmao, i understand completely what you're doing and i think its cool ( i was going insane until i saw your post about your genetic disorder ) but still i find the situation weird and funny, ASCENSION OR DEATH INDEED but this is such an unusual case...

• +1
Reactions: Handlet
View attachment 271755 I just have self respest as a man I already can get laid easily. I go to the psychiatry and I don't have a bdd(psychiatrist told that). I have a genetic disase called brachydactyly.
Subhuman hands indeed mine mog
20200217 152805

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Patient A, Deleted member 2506 and 1 other person
Subhuman hands indeed mine mog
View attachment 271786
10-11 year old boys sometimes mogs me bro you can mog me as much as you can handwise
chill out lmao, i understand completely what you're doing and i think its cool ( i was going insane until i saw your post about your genetic disorder ) but still i find the situation weird and funny, ASCENSION OR DEATH INDEED but this is such an unusual case...
Yeah I think it's funny too but my hands are legit deformed I can't even play basketball properly because of this.5'1 girls have longer fingers than me not kidding.

Last edited:
Is that an actual thing? I’d gladly do it

Hand fetishes are a thing

I’ve heard of them

I agree there is a big harmony issue with these small fingers compared to the palm.
Still, I have small hands/wrists (but harmonious and a relatively large palm) and I never had any girl telling me "I can't fuck you because of your hands/wrists".
They did not care at all when they were on their knees.

Rate my hand

Attachments

• 2d84d97d-1697-4d8f-ba0f-c1b2c8e48cb3.jpg
    2d84d97d-1697-4d8f-ba0f-c1b2c8e48cb3.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 36
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
just keep your hands in your pockets

just lol at the guys believing op

• Hmm...
Finally I'm about to ascend. I keep fighting with orthopedic surgeons 4 years. Finally I found a surgeon who willing to break every phalanx of my every finger and make them 2 cm longer.I'm mindblowingly handsome literally incredible harmony and gandy tier eye area godly robust zygos high fighting success face 60 cm circumference giant super dominant and eye catching skull.Unhumanly wide clavicles and mr o tier muscle insertions. Only thing held me back for years is my baby tier disgusting hands and being 5'9.I was already a chad but after this you will be meet your master. I'm gonna get leg and arm lenghtening after that.My case was harder than a lot of you it's super hard to convince the doctor make this surgery. Don't give up son if I managed to get this risky surgery you can even get your infraorbital widening surgery even. İf those lazy bitches getting fat grafts on their asses those bitch ass doctors have to lengthen every part of your body. By the way I think I'am the first person who actually lengthen whole hand for cosmetic reasons. Take care
My fingers are also short as shit and it makes my hand look baby tier :feelsrope:

Just measured: Entire hand is 17 cm and middle finger is 7 cm.

Last edited:
Fucking lol. Imagine out of all the legit surgeries u can do to ascend u will pay to lengthen your fingers. Kys and gtfo this website

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 502
why don't you fraud hands by wearing gloves and then invest that money into facial surgeries?

IMG 20200218 183736
I will donate some CM

• +1
Fucking lol. Imagine out of all the legit surgeries u can do to ascend u will pay to lengthen your fingers. Kys and gtfo this website
Deformed hands literally my only flaw.
why don't you fraud hands by wearing gloves and then invest that money into facial surgeries?
I have a perfect face. Also I can't wear gloves at summer thats just stupid
I palmmog you at least

• +1
Didnt read

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Deleted member 2506
I have arachnodactyly bro, where my fingers are abnormally long, I have hated it and been made fun of for it once before and considered finger shortening but it will make your hands lose all use. I would rather have arachnodactyly than ur mutation tho bro. But please do not get the surgery from the corrupt surgeon, he is taking advantage of you. Just live with ur hands you have to im sorry bro.
Rate my hand
I have arachnodactyl as well brother, same long fingers and proportions too. The bones are skinny and week and they will all break if i punch something but I am raw at guitar and dexterity stuff. I feel bad for this guy short fingers are the worst, pm me if u wanna talk OP
brutal hands damn i mog

Last edited:
How much for the surgery?

Last edited:
@PrettyBoyMaxxing what you're thinking my nigga?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
You are crazy