I am not schizo thumbpulling works! (HIGH IQ USERS ONLY)

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
IMG 2383

This is one of my maxilla thumbpulling methods, I hook my thumbs behind my teeth but not touching the teeth, I then pull my thumbs on a forward and slightly up direction (forward as in where I am facing.

Explain why I thumbpull this area I get a headache, crack noises on my sutures, pressure at the top of maxilla? Because it is working.

IMG 2384

My 2nd thumbpulling method, I navigate the corners outside my mouth then up to find the zygos, I then push as hard as I can.
If this is cope why do I get cracking noises, etc

Sm1 explain y? have i found a gatekept method 🤔🤔

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, iam good boy, Napoleon1800 and 3 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, datboijj, Allornothing and 2 others
no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx and !MagicMan777
thumbpulling can be a DIY osteopathy. Good supplement for a mewing routine. I'll be including cheekbone thumbpulling as I do seem to get some novel feelings in my orbitals when I tried it just now.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Napoleon1800, polishcel and 1 other person
thumbpulling can be a DIY osteopathy. Good supplement for a mewing routine. I'll be including cheekbone thumbpulling as I do seem to get some novel feelings in my orbitals when I tried it just now.
thank you for your opinion chad

View attachment 2578563
This is one of my maxilla thumbpulling methods, I hook my thumbs behind my teeth but not touching the teeth, I then pull my thumbs on a forward and slightly up direction (forward as in where I am facing.

Explain why I thumbpull this area I get a headache, crack noises on my sutures, pressure at the top of maxilla? Because it is working.

View attachment 2578566
My 2nd thumbpulling method, I navigate the corners outside my mouth then up to find the zygos, I then push as hard as I can.

I believe you OP, however, post before and after pics one month from now in the same lighting and angle

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and PseudoMaxxer
I believe you OP, however, post before and after pics one month from now in the same lighting and angle
yeah thats not happening lol, idek have before pics

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Hard mewing and thump pulling made my Nasolabial folds and eye bags 70% better in 6 months

• +1
Reactions: aber, ungewist, datboijj and 1 other person
View attachment 2578566

So you put your thumbs in your mouth, go up inside the cheeks and push against the zygomatic arch?

No before and after so kys.

Your face hasn’t changed an ounce from it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and ungewist
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Napoleon1800
You dont, u either say its cope and move on or u try it for a few weeks then give up.
If it works why would u give up

If it works why would u give up
I injured myself doing it, i was doing it for a month straight routinely at midnight and then my thumb slipped when cuz i was moving around and it caused bleeding and pain, istg my frontal bone have evolved since then to become stone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Allornothing
I injured myself doing it, i was doing it for a month straight routinely at midnight and then my thumb slipped when cuz i was moving around and it caused bleeding and pain, istg my frontal bone have evolved since then to become stone.
Reminder you think applying pressure to the skull causes cracking and headaches because of bone movement, and not because you are applying pressure to the skull and injuring it. Moron.

I bet you think you’ve broken your finger every time you crack your knuckles too.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Heard waterpulling works guys. Too bad I’m not sharing pics

• +1
Hard mewing and thump pulling made my Nasolabial folds and eye bags 70% better in 6 months
Did it change you’re eye shape or improved youre better under eye support?

Yes very much everyone around me noticed
Bro frrrr??????? You are making me so much hope rn cause I have shit eye support. Do you have some before and after pics? Can I Dm you on insta please?

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337
Bro frrrr??????? You are making me so much hope rn cause I have shit eye support. Do you have some before and after pics? Can I Dm you on insta please?
Yea sure I can pm you here if you want

I actualy ended up stopping the cheekbone pulling after only a few sessions. I’m doing a lot of stuff already and it’s an untested idea. I was worried the movement achieved with that kind of force would be unaesthetic. I really don’t know though… if anyone has results then I’ll start again

View attachment 2578563

View attachment 2578566

Your jaw won't expand at the same time you'll look like a balloon

• +1