I am so aged from soyciety I must do all I can to compensate and finally fix myself

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
At 18 I already have fused growth plates, already have small under eye wrinkles, my flexibility has decreased, my athletic abilities have decreased, I have faint nasolabial fold on the right side of my face, I have receded hairline

Not surprising, considering SOYCIETY has ruined me!!! I’ve been born from a mother in an unnatural environment so that my environment at the most critical stage was altered, stabbed with countless vaccines to traumatize me as an infant and deplete my immune system throughout childhood, fed GOYSLOP to age me and destroy my health, be exposed to an unnaturally large and diverse group of humans unlike the small tribal groups we are meant to handle, causing me to be exposed to all kinds of parasites, I’ve even been stabbed THREE TIMES with the toxic mRNA shot new technology that none of the safety literature on true vaccines applies to, I’ve had to go in cars to get damaged by EMF and vibrations and my whole life was lived exposed to electromagnetic fields from WiFi cell phones microwaves other devices, and I’ve got dozens of X-rays to damage the DNA of my cells and make me aged!!! I’ve lived my entire life deficient in minerals and many nutrients eating only toxins , breathing toxins, touching and absorbing toxins, with pesticides everywhere and plastic clothing , and fluoride put into the water that ive excessively drank. Estrogen is everywhere! It feminized me and fused my plates so im manlet framelet!!! Dust and shit made me mouth breath much of my life making me recessed and unhealthy, and the soft goyslop made me even more recessed. I already had puberty, which was precocious because of Jews, and this shorted my life. I can’t reverse puberty. It’s over.

All the blue zones where people live the longest faced almost none of these issues. Who knows how long western zoomers will live? 80? 70? 60? 50?!!!!! Based on how old everyone looks probably not very long compared to what we are used to. Jews aged me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VrilChad, try2beme, IMOGYOU and 4 others
Jews totally made u short

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, fuxkdakikez, iam good boy and 2 others
Jews totally made u short
Unironically, yes. The estrogen and toxins fused plates early, deficiencies and vaccines stunted growth

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Unironically, yes. The estrogen and toxins fused plates early, deficiencies and vaccines stunted growth
Modern diet is the most ideal diet to date for height

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Latinolooksmaxxer, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
haahh how tall are your parents and how tall are you and i can tell you straight up if your short by deciency or not

aren't zoomers taller than previous generations

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Modern diet is the most ideal diet to date for height
Fucking retard that makes no sense. Estrogen reduces height, deficiencies stunt growth.

aren't zoomers taller than previous generations
Previous generations still have bad environment. Hunter gatherers ideal growth

sexual selection also

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
haahh how tall are your parents and how tall are you and i can tell you straight up if your short by deciency or not
No you can’t because parents growth also stunted from Jews

But anyway 5’10.5 and 5’1, me 5’6.5

Multiple younger siblings projected to grow taller than me

nasolabial fold
dont smile if you dont want that
i was depressed thats why didnt have that shit

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Youㅤ
nasolabial fold
dont smile if you dont want that
i was depressed thats why didnt have that shit
That’s what I do I never smile naturally anyway jfl people always told me to smile my whole life im glad I never listed

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Previous generations still have bad environment. Hunter gatherers ideal growth

sexual selection also
well they still had a much healthier diet though compared to average zoomer. also I don't think early puberty stunts growth. my younger brother stopped growing earlier than me and he is 6'5 and im 6'2.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
No you can’t because parents growth also stunted from Jews

But anyway 5’10.5 and 5’1, me 5’6.5

Multiple younger siblings projected to grow taller than me
you are your exact predicted height bro,stop with this cope shit i was deficiant my whole life bc my whore mother and at 18 to 19 i went from 5'8 to 5'11 (im 20)simply bc my dad is 6'2, height is the one thing thats 99 percent genetic

well they still had a much healthier diet though compared to average zoomer. also I don't think early puberty stunts growth. my younger brother stopped growing earlier than me and he is 6'5 and im 6'2.
Early puberty definitely stunts growth I mean most early bloomers I’ve seen are manlet also castrate men taller maybe your brother ate more than you and thus grew more and early puberty too

• Hmm...
Explain acromegaly height increase? Genetic?
is this a coincidence tho? all 6'5-7 (top 1 percent height and they all happen to have a 6'1 dad and 6'2 mom) did all of them did the eat the exact same thing? why do most brothers end up 1-3 inches within height despite different lifestlyes? i know genetics from height is the hardest pill to swollow

Early puberty definitely stunts growth I mean most early bloomers I’ve seen are manlet also castrate men taller maybe your brother ate more than you and thus grew more and early puberty too
nah I was a fat fuck when I was younger. my brother was the skinny one the mostly snacked on carbs and drank orange juice all day.

I do have more bones in my face though.

• +1
View attachment 2641290 is this a coincidence tho? all 6'5-7 (top 1 percent height and they all happen to have a 6'1 dad and 6'2 mom) did all of them did the eat the exact same thing? why do most brothers end up 1-3 inches within height despite different lifestlyes? i know genetics from height is the hardest pill to swollow
If parents have lifestyle good for height then they make children have similar lifestyle cuz parents dictate lifestyle of kids

Epigenetic why they similar height and genetic

Acromegaly tall even if bad genetic. Means height not genetic but hormonal. Genes set blueprint whilst Hormones directly modulate growth and development

Asian countries who adopt western goyslop diets grew like crazy

If parents have lifestyle good for height then they make children have similar lifestyle cuz parents dictate lifestyle of kids

Epigenetic why they similar height and genetic

Acromegaly tall even if bad genetic. Means height not genetic but hormonal. Genes set blueprint whilst Hormones directly modulate growth and development
more important then lifestyle is how young the parents are,there is a reason why the first child usually is taller and lives longer, an 18 year old mother on average will produce better childer/healthier then a 30 year old mom

• Hmm...
what are your parent's heights btw

nah I was a fat fuck when I was younger. my brother was the skinny one the mostly snacked on carbs and drank orange juice all day.

I do have more bones in my face though.
Maybe you fat fuck cuz lower thyroid which also mean slower development

• +1
yes bro, totally not cucked by genetics

That’s what I do I never smile naturally anyway jfl people always told me to smile my whole life im glad I never listed
Can you tell me.more about the no smiling thing im.still 16

Asian countries who adopt western goyslop diets grew like crazy
Immigration selection wealthier Asian more likely to be taller and more likely to emigrate also air pollution Asia stunt their growth

Immigration selection wealthier Asian more likely to be taller and more likely to emigrate also air pollution Asia stunt their growth
‘’Fast food, sugar, refined grains = high insulin and thus high IGF-1, constant mTOR signaling -> bone growth‘’

• +1
yes bro, totally not cucked by genetics
My genes mogger genes which why I deserve to impregnate all women to spread my superior genetics

• Love it
Reactions: synock21
Maybe you fat fuck cuz lower thyroid which also mean slower development
could be tbh. ofc I ate all lot of shit then too. when I was 13 I would literally eat cheeseburgers, a ton of pizza, and just a bunch of stuff that wasn't good. around 14 I started dropping the weight despite having similar diet.

• +1
‘’Fast food, sugar, refined grains = high insulin and thus high IGF-1, constant mTOR signaling -> bone growth‘’
Also high estrogen

Hunter gatherer meat diet without anti nutrient western grain better growth

My genes mogger genes which why I deserve to impregnate all women to spread my superior genetics
they could put your sperm in a lab,impregnate a 5'7 women and even if they spend billions trying to give it the 'ideal height environment' that kid wouldnt touch 6'0 lol its over buddy accept the gene pill

could be tbh. ofc I ate all lot of shit then too. when I was 13 I would literally eat cheeseburgers, a ton of pizza, and just a bunch of stuff that wasn't good. around 14 I started dropping the weight despite having similar diet.
Cheese burgers good cuz beef which is best meat , pizza good because cheese dairy good growth the problem is things like peanut butter jelly sandwich the peanuts toxic seed stunt growth anti nutrients estrogen PUFA not bioavailability nutrint

they could put your sperm in a lab,impregnate a 5'7 women and even if they spend billions trying to give it the 'ideal height environment' that kid wouldnt touch 6'0 lol its over buddy accept the gene pill
??
If they injected the kid with pharma grade hgh and igf-1 from 13 he certainly would.

You camnot think properly cuz delusional it is hormones that height genes blueprint but not the direct determinant and hormones malleability environment

it's honestly not surprising you are 5'6.5 if your parents are 5'1 and 5'10.

my mom is 4'11 and my dad is 6'0 but have some really tall people on both sides of the family. one of my cousins on my mom's side is literally 6'10.

I'm 6'2 my brother is 6'5 and my sister is 5'10 btw

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and krylx
When I was 13 I ate only potato salt canned soup milk cuz I had swallowing issue and many health problems but got low iron and anemic very pale yellow I also didn’t go outside and couldn’t walk well so stay in bed all day feeling suicidal

• So Sad
When I was 13 I ate only potato salt canned soup milk cuz I had swallowing issue and many health problems but got low iron and anemic very pale yellow I also didn’t go outside and couldn’t walk well so stay in bed all day feeling suicidal
Also very underweight like 80 lbs and not drink water much so headaches all the time

You camnot think properly cuz delusional it is hormones that height genes blueprint but not the direct determinant and hormones malleability environment
wow your telling me 'hormones' play a role? nigga ARE YOU STUPID ofc course how 'hormones' work yes that causes reproduction.... but how exactly did your mom and dad fuck up then what should they have done differently to make you stronger?

wow your telling me 'hormones' play a role? nigga ARE YOU STUPID ofc course how 'hormones' work yes that causes reproduction.... but how exactly did your mom and dad fuck up then what should they have done differently to make you stronger?
I should be fed beef muscle organs collagen with not overcooked food not grains much fresh fruit but vegetables not estrogenic water and foods not processed foods only natural food

When I was child ate little meat and not drink milk much just had cereal or something which is goyslop instead of an actual breakfast for lunch just a sandwich like processed turkey or toxic peanut which bad bread when 13 my diet got even worse no meat at all and iron deficiency

but how exactly did your mom and dad fuck up then what should they have done differently to make you stronger?
Should give aromasin and HGH cuz it HORMONES that modulate height

Should give aromasin and HGH cuz it HORMONES that modulate height
imagine giving a child HGH,growing its organs bigger then they should causing future health issues all that just to speed up its development not changing his potential height only speeding up his develeopment procces making him fully grown by 13-14 lol creating an ogre child

imagine giving a child HGH,growing its organs bigger then they should causing future health issues all that just to speed up its development not changing his potential height only speeding up his develeopment procces making him fully grown by 13-14 lol creating an ogre child
Aromasin makes stop growing late nigga

Puberty blockers could be used as alternative to aromasin I should’ve larped as transvestite so I tall

so if your theiory is true about how pullution etc is bad and everrtyhing is natural that must mean you think scientists claiming hunter gatheres lived like 40 years is wrong then and they most likely lived way longer?

Tall people age faster and Norwood more aggressively
You don’t want that

so if your theiory is true about how pullution etc is bad and everrtyhing is natural that must mean you think scientists claiming hunter gatheres lived like 40 years is wrong then and they most likely lived way longer?
They lived longer if successful tribe infant and child mortality lower their average

Successful peoples may have lived over 120 years even 160 years but we have all forgotten and now it’s impossible with unnatural