I believe I finally have reached my goal of looking like an anime character. rate

willsoooomasculine

willsoooomasculine

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
IMG 3749

• JFL
Reactions: Axii, nathan, saiya_online and 2 others
this is meant for it to be without direct eyes, mostly wanting a rate for eyelashes and brow area

are you doing the duckface on purpose

• +1
Reactions: AySab
work on your skin some more sn

Nigga youre a big mouth character

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, AySab, greycel and 6 others
Y u so red and your lips look like shit, we have the same shirt tho so u mog

accutane is the rzn for both redness and lips :(
I took accutane aswell bro my lips were also fucked, buy lip balm for your lips and for the redness avoid the sun put sunscreen

I took accutane aswell bro my lips were also fucked, buy lip balm for your lips and for the redness avoid the sun put sunscreen
i do, my derm said that my lips were gonna have to be sacrifice for awhile since no balms or prescriptions were working

i do, my derm said that my lips were gonna have to be sacrifice for awhile since no balms or prescriptions were working
Your derm is a fucking faggot, I put lip balm and it stopped me from dryness and it didn't look like I had duck lips, have you tried the flexitol lip balm?

Your derm is a fucking faggot, I put lip balm and it stopped me from dryness and it didn't look like I had duck lips, have you tried the flexitol lip balm?
ill get it after my shift, also getting neosporin

look gay as shit faggot

almost. Your hair is very short and skin and your neck is way too thick. Just grow your hair and leanmax