I binged 4500 calories today

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I ate 6 chocolate croissants in the morning, so 2000 calories and just bought groceries for tomorrow; chocolate cookies, 4 bags of cheese popcorn, and pizza chips. As soon as I got home I ate it all. It felt like I was in a trance, I was spaced out just automatically reaching for the next bite. The Milka cookies were the best, so soft and luscious. So that's 4500 in total today, it means I need to eat nothing tomorrow except a coffee with sugar to break even. The lesson is if you're leanmaxxing don't keep any food in your home.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, lelouch, ronald_98 and 4 others
U get lean and now are trying to get fat?

diet is giga cope anyway, you either look good or you dont

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
FRltAZhXEAI60 D

today my diet was cheese and olive oil . i mog u

Maybe I will go back to this, life was so simple

Show a pic of ur face back then and now so I can see the differences it made to ur face

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ronald_98, MadTwatter, HalfGypsyMogger and 1 other person
man, you need a new hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I ate 6 chocolate croissants in the morning, so 2000 calories and just bought groceries for tomorrow; chocolate cookies, 4 bags of cheese popcorn, and pizza chips. As soon as I got home I ate it all. It felt like I was in a trance, I was spaced out just automatically reaching for the next bite. The Milka cookies were the best, so soft and luscious. So that's 4500 in total today, it means I need to eat nothing tomorrow except a coffee with sugar to break even. The lesson is if you're leanmaxxing don't keep any food in your home.
Nigga....

Cope , it looks good

@vinn98
he looks like a serial killer with that hairstyle. a different hairstyle could easily give him +2 points in attractiveness

he looks like a serial killer with that hairstyle. a different hairstyle could easily give him +2 points in attractiveness
What ? It looks Classy

What do you mean ? I'm confused
his hairstyle looks awful! he looks like someone who hasn't had a single human interaction in his life! this is an easily fixable problem

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
his hairstyle looks awful! he looks like someone who hasn't had a single human interaction in his life! this is an easily fixable problem
I'm an Aspie , it's impossible to become NT

I relate to this so hard lmao has happened a few times

• +1
Reactions: marek937
I relate to this so hard lmao has happened a few times
Same. Except I ate like 8000 kcal in a day that lasted multiple days. I was starving at 145 lbs 5'11