I can access random nonsense toughts, anyone else?

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
when Im falling asleep I start having random toughts, for example a potato talking to me,a bird flying upside down,connections of words in my brain...

anyone else?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the MOUSE, Gonthar and _MVP_
Yes, im a master of nonsensical thoughts

Try to think all thoughts and there are Infinite

Like i think im Drilling through a potato-land where Giants Hornets live

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
i used to get stuck in loops that would last like all night of pure nonsense, but it seemed like it made sense, and then i would get up and realize that nothing i was thinking made any sense at all

sometimes when i'm tripping it seems like nothing makes sense, like what if the orderliness is all an illusion?

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
no. all i think about is how shitty my life is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: violentrose, the MOUSE, R@m@ and 1 other person
i used to get stuck in loops that would last like all night of pure nonsense, but it seemed like it made sense, and then i would get up and realize that nothing i was thinking made any sense at all

sometimes when i'm tripping it seems like nothing makes sense, like what if the orderliness is all an illusion?
maybe thats the subconscious and the conscious filters those toughts to create what we call reality?

when Im falling asleep I start having random toughts, for example a potato talking to me,a bird flying upside down,connections of words in my brain...

anyone else?
Yes, before falling asleep there's a twilight state between being awake and sleeping, those images that appear are like nascent dreams, if you don't let your mind wander away you can then fall asleep and enter directly into a lucid dream, you could even select on what particular image to focus, guide it so you can choose and enter a very specific dream.

• +1
Reactions: violentrose and R@m@

Users who are viewing this thread

Back