I can go really deep into meditation in just 3 minutes

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Before ray peat It took me 30 minutes of practice to even feel something, now I can go really deep in 5-10 minutes, can kill my ego for two days if I am not careful( if I kill it I do nothing the next two days just watch movies and read japanese literauture but its comfy af)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, bradpittshairline, 7zyzz7 and 1 other person
@inferiorpispot234 mostly due to nuking my cholinergic and serotonin activation. For example when I took amantidine it only took me 4 minutes to kill my ego, granted amantadine is an NMDA agonist (like ketamine) but still.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, 7zyzz7 and Deleted member 16275
Is cholinergic activity bad?
How about dietary choline from egg yolks etc then?

Is cholinergic activity bad?
How about dietary choline from egg yolks etc then?
Dietary choline is ok,. stuff like UDP choline/ alpha GPC which cross the BBB isnt advisable tho. You do need some cholinergic activity for digestion etc. but when youre brain is too cholinergic, there is also a corresponding increase in serotonin and excess cholinergic activity mimics low GABA/ high glutamate activity to some extent. Rats who have destroyed the enzyme responsible for breaking down acetylcholine for example get dementia extremely early in life

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and Jpg
meditation is satanic and it will open your third eye making your body be more open to altered states like psychosis u dumb fuck

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, Manletmachine and BrahminBoss
meditation is a scam, it's not real. there is no reproducible mechanism that induces any eeg brain wave changes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the MOUSE and Manletmachine