i cant believe ive rotted for this long and let myself decay

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
Im so mentally ill ive gone from wanting to ascend to not giving a fuck and drowning in my own misery. I havent got sun in 5 years, barely eaten anything and my willingness to socialize and relate with others has gone down significantly. I had mates in school despite being ugly and i could effortlessly banter and befriend ppl when i wanted to. At the end of school tho, ppl started disliking me cuz i didnt wanna party or do any of that REAL social shit so they either cut me off or turned me into an acquaintance which started my downward spiral socially. Now i despise people which is a sign im extremely unhealthy. Yes i'm ugly af and normies are fags but im still a human being and im not naturally schizoid so its clear im extremely unhealthy. It is time i take life srsly.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Samsepioler, Matthias8272 and 4 others
yea its over for me innit

even if i achieve a ltn sorta life ill still have constant cortisol from being ugly and then ill probably burnout and then rot for like 20 years

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 32973, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
yea making this thread is pointless

1. ppl will use this against me once i inevitably want to argue with ppl cause its fun
2. on this forum users who post this stuff are rare and if theyre popular ppl pity them more than anything
3. even fellow losers will prefer forum chads over me
4. most users are tiktokcels and will think im some mystical being for rotting for this long and they will comment shit which reflects this which will further cause me to have negative thinking which will make my life worse

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Manletmachine, Abhorrence and 1 other person
You didn’t get any sunlight exposure in 5 years? Tf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
then do something to change it, i've didnt logged in over 2 weeks here and i cant even recognize more than 3 users most people are leaving this since they realize how much of a misery this is. see my thread about wasting time in online spaces

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 23115 and Nick.Harte

1. ppl will use this against me once i inevitably want to argue with ppl cause its fun
2. on this forum users who post this stuff are rare and if theyre popular ppl pity them more than anything
4. most users are tiktokcels and will think im some mystical being for rotting for this long and they will comment
Most people won’t understand rotting unless they are subMTN.

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Pikabro and Deleted member 23115
You didn’t get any sunlight exposure in 5 years? Tf
well its kinda an exaggeration but technically ive rotted for 5 years and for a lot of that i got no sun

i had periods where i got sun but especially recently ive got none

• +1
Reactions: g0op and Nick.Harte
well its kinda an exaggeration but technically ive rotted for 5 years and for a lot of that i got no sun

i had periods where i got sun but especially recently ive got none
I’ve been rotting for months and it’s kinda hard to put yourself out there when u know that you will receive pretty much the same shitty subhuman treatment from people.

• +1

4. most users are tiktokcels and will think im some mystical being for rotting for this long and they will comment shit which reflects this which will further cause me to have negative thinking which will make my life worse
i feel u bro
i understand the exact thought processes/feelings you are in rn

• +1
You should ascend just for quality of life improvements, I doubt I'll have sex even years after surgeries

• +1
im schizoid rahhh

Im so mentally ill ive gone from wanting to ascend to not giving a fuck and drowning in my own misery. I havent got sun in 5 years, barely eaten anything and my willingness to socialize and relate with others has gone down significantly. I had mates in school despite being ugly and i could effortlessly banter and befriend ppl when i wanted to. At the end of school tho, ppl started disliking me cuz i didnt wanna party or do any of that REAL social shit so they either cut me off or turned me into an acquaintance which started my downward spiral socially. Now i despise people which is a sign im extremely unhealthy. Yes i'm ugly af and normies are fags but im still a human being and im not naturally schizoid so its clear im extremely unhealthy. It is time i take life srsly.
just marry a fat chick and have some kids be happy. not over just gotta live a lower standard u might have though u deserved

• Woah
Reactions: mogstars