i can’t cope with this world

damn bro im mirin

but honestly we cant do this shit, we feed into their vision of being "oppressors" if we do shit like this.

like a 5 min beating is anything comparable to the life of a modern average man, lol
I believe 1 man can easily enslave, beat, punish and put two women in their place. Any man.

If it wasn't for the 'Law' I would have murdered those women who've made me feel bad before in my life.

Any basement dweller is smarter and stronger than any female on this planet. It's a fact by now.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
And many ugly men go to prison because of false rape allegations
yeah pretty sure i mentioned this bro

fuck this clown world
I believe 1 man can easily enslave, beat, punish and put two women in their place. Any man.

If it wasn't for the 'Law' I would have murdered those women who've made me feel bad before in my life.

Any basement dweller is smarter and stronger than any female on this planet. It's a fact by now.
would you rather introduce real change or try to or have small temporary victories that in reality amount to nothing but 5 min of dopamine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr.cope and john2
good luck lol.

i dont think with this much power for women in dating they would even agree to 6'6 chad having multiple wives, maybe if they are far uglier than him and unaware of their smv
You assume every woman is like the pink haired cunts in big cities. Even if I couldn’t get white chicks(shouldn’t be a problem once ascended) I could just get some poor, rural latinas and bring them up to my land. No problemo amigo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
would you rather introduce real change or try to or have small temporary victories that in reality amount to nothing but 5 min of dopamine
That's a very good and hard question... I'd like both, but I'd chose the first one, so that I don't whine about anything major like this forever.

But the problem is that i'll be normalized to that and will have even more higher expectations. It's a dilemma for me.

That's a very good and hard question... I'd like both, but I'd chose the first one, so that I don't whine about anything major like this forever.

But the problem is that i'll be normalized to that and will have even more higher expectations. It's a dilemma for me.
so the answer is clear... men need to direct their anger into doing something that changes their situation for everyone around them

rather than come to these pathetic safe spaces and bitch about it

• Woah
Reactions: john2
Soldier shooting rifle animated gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SuicideBomber and turkproducer
Life as a male is a scam, and I have my sister barking my ear trying to give me life advice as I’m struggling to find a career. She doesn’t realize that she doesn’t need a career because she’s a women that is getting betabuxed by 6ft7 ape nigger that’s rich and has his PhD in chemistry or some shit and is bringing in 200k a year or some shit. She is set for life. Women have it easy, she has been validated her whole life while I was subhuman through development years experiencing iods rejections and verbal bullyingz. While she was loved by everyone and got all the attention and validation growing up in development years and I experienced the opposite. And here she is telling me why I am not successful yet. She doesn’t understand that I got mentally ill from my delevelopment years. She lives in lala land and believes the world is fair.

But I see reality, I know why most males are losers and suffer, and it’s not their fault it’s just the game is rigged, how can someone be successful in life when they are getting bullied for their looks and getting brutally rejected, how can an ugly virgin focus in school when he is so horny and can’t get laid while everyone around him is fucking. You think he can focus on his studies? This is why girls get better grades than boys on average because their sexual desires are easily fulfilled

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, BonesAndHarmony, fukmylyf and 2 others
Life as a male is a scam, and I have my sister barking my ear trying to give me life advice as I’m struggling to find a career. She doesn’t realize that she doesn’t need a career because she’s a women that is getting betabuxed by 6ft7 ape nigger that’s rich and has his PhD in chemistry or some shit and is bringing in 200k a year or some shit. She is set for life. Women have it easy, she has been validated her whole life while I was subhuman through development years experiencing iods rejections and verbal bullyingz. While she was loved by everyone and got all the attention and validation growing up in development years and I experienced the opposite. And here she is telling me why I am not successful yet. She doesn’t understand that I got mentally ill from my delevelopment years. She lives in lala land and believes the world is fair.

But I see reality, I know why most males are losers and suffer, and it’s not their fault it’s just the game is rigged, how can someone be successful in life when they are getting bullied for their looks and getting brutally rejected, how can an ugly virgin focus in school when he is so horny and can’t get laid while everyone around him is fucking. You think he can focus on his studies? This is why girls get better grades than boys on average because their sexual desires are easily fulfilled
it’s not just their sexual needs being met but rather their better quality of life in most aspects of life

what’s happened when u mention she is getting betabuxed or her advantages she’s had over you?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 5143
it’s not just their sexual needs being met but rather their better quality of life in most aspects of life

what’s happened when u mention she is getting betabuxed or her advantages she’s had over you?
Lmao she said you weren’t ugly when you were younger you just had bad personality and were quiet. I wasn’t quiet I was quite low inhib, but I did become quiet because I gave up being the class clown jester and didn’t get laid through because I was subhuman. I became quiet because I was subhuman. And as for me telling her about how easy she had it, she tells me females have it difficult they have to change it diapers and give labour.... I was blackpilling them and they got mad especially my mom for some reason jfl.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and turkproducer
Lmao she said you weren’t ugly when you were younger you just had bad personality and were quiet. I wasn’t quiet I was quite low inhib, but I did become quiet because I gave up being the class clown jester and didn’t get laid through because I was subhuman. I became quiet because I was subhuman. And as for me telling her about how easy she had it, she tells me females have it difficult they have to change it diapers and give labour.... I was blackpilling them and they got mad especially my mom for some reason jfl.
you need to show them statistics and facts lol.

“changing diapers” wow 🤦🏻‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 5143
Cucks and simps have ruined it all for males tbh. I agree with the stuff OP said. Men would be shamed on by public for looksmaxxing whereas its alright for a women to fraud herself with makeup, heels, etc. It’s truly a clown world. On top of that there are desperate cucks out their paying for fucking onlyfans. I don’t think it will get better from here tbh. I only see it getting worse for men in the coming years

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 6272, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Cucks and simps have ruined it all for males tbh. I agree with the stuff OP said. Men would be shamed on by public for looksmaxxing whereas its alright for a women to fraud herself with makeup, heels, etc. It’s truly a clown world. On top of that there are desperate cucks out their paying for fucking onlyfans. I don’t think it will get better from here tbh. I only see it getting worse for men in the coming years
i’m not sure, i feel like it can go either way mate.

men are starting to shame simps who do this shit

e whoring is becoming known now. so men are gonna be less inclined to be simps in thst manner

redpill/blackpill is becoming more common and men’s rights are being more represented in media now.

if men keep making it known they aren’t happy and stop inflating female ego and being slaves to society and women things will change REAL QUICK.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony and Mateusz74
first of all inb4 didn’t read. I know i make a lot of posts like this but it’s been fucking with my head recently

i find so much wrong with it. We are oppressed in almost every way and yet everyone thinks it’s the other way around

it makes me so mad that male problems are just dismissed every time you state them.

apparently gender stereotypes exist for men but not women, women can be anything but the second we mention the suicide rate, the fact paternity fraud isn’t punished/illegal, the fact that we are supposed to be equal but women are still taken off the sinking ship first, they still get custody most of the time, they still have all the advantages dating wise, socially, economically, education etc. we are labelled “pussy” or “complaining“ we do this lol

it’s illegal to circumcise women but not men

it’s fine to shame men on height, dick size etc, but it’s punished to call a woman fat, or roast her boob size which she can change much easier than a 100k surgery for 3-4 inches of height lol.

men’s sexuality is shamed as “creepy” if you’re anything less than great looking, but women being cum dumpsters is being celebrated. In fact if you’re not a cuck who kisses her feet because she’s had triple digit sexual partners, it’s the end of the world and you are a sexist misogynistic pig lol. when it’s a biological reaction to not want promiscuous women.

feminists also cry “rape” but forget that men are raped more if you consider prison rapes. Not even taking into account how many women claim “rape!” but only say it because they regret fucking him.

they don’t want equality as they don’t take the equal responsibility that comes with it, easily shown by the far greater number of military combat deaths being men. Also men are the ones that take the dangerous jobs.

i know this post might be too long for some people but i appreciate if you read

@Blackout.xl
@OOGABOOGA
@stuckneworleans
@Notuglyjustpoor
Men are just second class citizens at this point. Especially if you're average or below average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and turkproducer
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Aesthetic, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
indeed, life is hell for the average male.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and turkproducer
indeed, life is hell for the average male.
average? more like sub rich chad with perfect upbringing lol

that is, once they are aware of the blackpill in its entirety, and socirty in general and the effect of the wrong societal ideas on their happiness not just some 5.5 psl able to slay for his 20s and oblivious to everything but female nature
@streege

thoughts?

Last edited:
it's men's fault...

• WTF
first of all inb4 didn’t read. I know i make a lot of posts like this but it’s been fucking with my head recently

i find so much wrong with it. We are oppressed in almost every way and yet everyone thinks it’s the other way around

it makes me so mad that male problems are just dismissed every time you state them.

apparently gender stereotypes exist for men but not women, women can be anything but the second we mention the suicide rate, the fact paternity fraud isn’t punished/illegal, the fact that we are supposed to be equal but women are still taken off the sinking ship first, they still get custody most of the time, they still have all the advantages dating wise, socially, economically, education etc. we are labelled “pussy” or “complaining“ we do this lol

it’s illegal to circumcise women but not men

it’s fine to shame men on height, dick size etc, but it’s punished to call a woman fat, or roast her boob size which she can change much easier than a 100k surgery for 3-4 inches of height lol.

men’s sexuality is shamed as “creepy” if you’re anything less than great looking, but women being cum dumpsters is being celebrated. In fact if you’re not a cuck who kisses her feet because she’s had triple digit sexual partners, it’s the end of the world and you are a sexist misogynistic pig lol. when it’s a biological reaction to not want promiscuous women.

feminists also cry “rape” but forget that men are raped more if you consider prison rapes. Not even taking into account how many women claim “rape!” but only say it because they regret fucking him.

they don’t want equality as they don’t take the equal responsibility that comes with it, easily shown by the far greater number of military combat deaths being men. Also men are the ones that take the dangerous jobs.

i know this post might be too long for some people but i appreciate if you read

@Blackout.xl
@OOGABOOGA
@stuckneworleans
@Notuglyjustpoor
If you were a woman, I'd fucking marry you right now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Ocelot
Water tbh but it never gets old. It will irk me for the rest of my existence, that the world is this way.

• WTF
If you were a woman, I'd fucking marry you right now.
ahahahahaha INB4 BANNED 😂😂
Water tbh but it never gets old. It will irk me for the rest of my existence, that the world is this way.
yeah but if you want things to change you can’t just dismiss our problems lol you have to put in action

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
ahahahahaha INB4 BANNED 😂😂

yeah but if you want things to change you can’t just dismiss our problems lol you have to put in action
Do a sex change bro, then it's not gay.

• JFL
Living in Sweden is a nightmare as a sub8 tbh, feminists genuinely believe that my very existence is an "attack" against females.

It's literally a social death sentence to not be a male feminist, if concede to not caring about women's "struggle" then you are Hitler's acolyte.
300px Redpillcomics19

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 3202, turkproducer and 1 other person
I agree. This is a clown world after all. Just do whatever you can to have a good life. Society will only keep getting worse.

• +1
Living in Sweden is a nightmare as a sub8 tbh, feminists genuinely believe that my very existence is an "attack" against females.

It's literally a social death sentence to not be a male feminist, if concede to not caring about women's "struggle" then you are Hitler's acolyte.
Move north
Norrland

• +1
  • +1
Transtjejer + så är det en riktig håla.
Ja thailand är ett riktigt skitställe men de mer utvecklade länderna är bättre, typ Korea eller Japan, där slipper man transorna också.

• +1
Reactions: I-Like-BP
I can't be the only one who thinks this isn't going to end well at all. Sure, you'll have someone who goes ER every once in a while but things could get much much uglier than that. Society might collapse because this is not sustainable in the slightest.

Ja thailand är ett riktigt skitställe men de mer utvecklade länderna är bättre, typ Korea eller Japan, där slipper man transorna också.
Det är väll inte sea - South East asia. Korea är norr och där vill dom väl ha transkillar

• +1
Det är väll inte sea - South East asia. Korea är norr och där vill dom väl ha transkillar
Jag vet men det är jargong här, man säger SEA även om man menar hela Asien av nån anledning.

• +1
Reactions: I-Like-BP
U gotta money maxx and looksmax or your life will genuinely suck as an average male

• +1
I agree. This is a clown world after all. Just do whatever you can to have a good life. Society will only keep getting worse.
i agree with the first part, disagree with the last sentence

men need to take back control and it is very possible and not the hardest thing mankind has ever done
U gotta money maxx and looksmax or your life will genuinely suck as an average male
i agree but i think this goes deeper than that for me. i would rather fix societal problems surrounding men and looksmax/moneymax rather than just one or the other lol.

also my flaws are mostly only can be fixed by surgery, im 17 and idk what to do. did testosterone make you look more masculine btw?

i agree with the first part, disagree with the last sentence

men need to take back control and it is very possible and not the hardest thing mankind has ever done

i agree but i think this goes deeper than that for me. i would rather fix societal problems surrounding men and looksmax/moneymax rather than just one or the other lol.

also my flaws are mostly only can be fixed by surgery, im 17 and idk what to do. did testosterone make you look more masculine btw?
Testosterone just made me really fking tall 6'5 now, and short parents who knows though coulda been that height even without it you just don't know. there is no substitute for genuine attraction that's why I looksmax as it is the only reason a person of the opposite sex would really want to hang out with you/date you. And then money for me just for security and having needs met (decent food and lifestyle etc)

• +1
Testosterone just made me really fking tall 6'5 now, and short parents who knows though coulda been that height even without it you just don't know. there is no substitute for genuine attraction that's why I looksmax as it is the only reason a person of the opposite sex would really want to hang out with you/date you. And then money for me just for security and having needs met (decent food and lifestyle etc)
does testosterone increase height? i have super high prenatal t but i still ended up short. im still 17 so maybe ill grow but idk

@Strike_Poseidon
@Mateusz74

thoughts?

you might just be a genetic anomaly btw, or a really late bloomer.

does testosterone increase height? i have super high prenatal t but i still ended up short. im still 17 so maybe ill grow but idk

@Strike_Poseidon
@Mateusz74

thoughts?

testosterone stimulates cell proliferation just like HGH, IGF-1, Estrogen does, testosterone also helps with sexual changes

• +1
hows your stack going?
shit hasn't arrived even now, Australia post is the worst fucking postal service on the planet! Wankers are now using COVID-19 as their excuse for shit service

• JFL
shit hasn't arrived even now, Australia post is the worst fucking postal service on the planet!
yeah fuck living there ngl, isnt everything super expensive as well?

@Strike_Poseidon
@Mateusz74

thoughts?

Oh yeh whoops forgot to mention, I am 21 and growth plates still open and still growing (having scans to measure each 3 months) Endocrinologist jew says My height will continue to increase till 22-23 who knows at what rate though. No doctor or anyone here knows the answer to the bone growth issue

• Woah
One of the greatest thinkers of our time

• JFL
yeah fuck living there ngl, isnt everything super expensive as well?
everything is great here ngl, idk about expensive since my parents pay for most of my shit so i don't worry bout that, however the postal service we have is a fucking joke

• +1
One of the greatest thinkers of our time
the top spot goes to this man

Squidbro

everything is great here ngl, idk about expensive since my parents pay for most of my shit so i don't worry bout that, however the postal service we have is a fucking joke
how is hypergamy and life for average male, still shit?

i heard australia is "behind" in regards to being cucked so they are apparently supposed to be based, is that true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and BigBiceps
the top spot goes to this man

View attachment 375683

how is hypergamy and life for average male, still shit?

i heard australia is "behind" in regards to being cucked so they are apparently supposed to be based, is that true
Australia is actually quite pathetic tbh. all the chicks are wanna be feminists and tryna push the feminist agenda but the blokes just could not give a single shit and they barely get any traction. +aussies are much more masculine than the rest of the west (football culture) and other shit means women are somewhat still behind here

• +1
Australia is actually quite pathetic tbh. all the chicks are wanna be feminists and tryna push the feminist agenda but the blokes just could not give a single shit and they barely get any traction. +aussies are much more masculine than the rest of the west (football culture) and other shit means women are somewhat still behind here
sounds like the UK ngl

especially the "football culture" lol

i think its almost impossible to be truly happy in the west though, more like easier to have fun but be empty ygm