i can’t cope with this world

I never want to solve anything. I just want to cause people pain and loss. I benefit from their ignorance. I’m a beast, a natural occurrence. Indeed
Mirin dark triad lol.

@turkproducer i read. Become gl and inspire men to follow ur thoughts.

I'm not particularly affected by foids benefits, and them not having them doesn't mean we'll be more recognized whatsoever.

The reason why foids have this position is because they get fucked by men and swallow their cum. When normies think of foids they think of this, thus they're more soft.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Norwooder
Mirin dark triad lol.

I'm not particularly affected by foids benefits, and them not having them doesn't mean we'll be more recognize whatsoever.

The reason why foids have this position is because they get fucked by men and swallow their cum. When normies think if foids they think of this, thus they're more soft.
im not sure how u dont care, it annoys me a lot.

sounds like the UK ngl

especially the "football culture" lol

i think its almost impossible to be truly happy in the west though, more like easier to have fun but be empty ygm
legit the AFL culture here, the only thing we talk about 24/7 is Australian rules football, it's so weird for me, only having interest in bball

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Mirin dark triad lol.

I'm not particularly affected by foids benefits, and them not having them doesn't mean we'll be more recognized whatsoever.

The reason why foids have this position is because they get fucked by men and swallow their cum. When normies think of foids they think of this, thus they're more soft.
Yeh I am Gonna become a very above average male, I am already very on the way. it is what is I know what I have to do. not many men make it but just be one that does
legit the AFL culture here, the only thing we talk about 24/7 is Australian rules football, it's so weird for me, only having interest in bball
in Bars in melbourne australia, 6'4-6'5 chads walking in at 95kgs and being muscular from playing footy is a regular occurance

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and RAITEIII
im not sure how u dont care, it annoys me a lot.
I didn't say that lol. Foids not having adventages won't change much in my life or give me benefits, because it doesn't imply I'll be more heard. I might be wrong tho.

It does annoy me and things should be equal regardless, no adventages for anyone.

• +1
> who gives le fuck bro! I've read LE Nietzsche, le life is meaningless x'D

https://incels.is/attachments/blckd-1-jpg.55868/

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Krezo

Haha! Comical joke you made there! XD

• +1
many sperm vs few egg(+9 months)
im sorry man but it just be like that
I always coped by thinking its mens fault, but in reality its natures fault

• WTF
Im gonna marry a Stacy Virgin religious muslim girl

Islam is the only thing that can stop feminism

• +1
no.. nature is cruel but hypergamy is exaggerated because of sexual liberation.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Ngl if I didn't believe in religion I would beat women up them fuck then and abuse them and then leave them when they get pregnant

Marry some old women divorce her to get half her shit

Stock brocker and cocainemax

Every woman is a whole type

Then probs go to. Jail but it would be cool to get a viral mugshot

• JFL
Ngl if I didn't believe in religion I would beat women up them fuck then and abuse them and then leave them when they get pregnant

low inhib arab

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
no.. nature is cruel but hypergamy is exaggerated because of sexual liberation.
Even in "hitler won ww2" timeline there would be betas,incels,chads,simps,....
No matter what timeline you pick theres always a beta incel simping because theres nothing else he can do

I would regard this a normal behaviour if men still had the required T levels
But Jews are doing a extremly good job in lowering T

Last edited:
OP made a new discovery, water turns out to be indeed wet

Oh yeh whoops forgot to mention, I am 21 and growth plates still open and still growing (having scans to measure each 3 months) Endocrinologist jew says My height will continue to increase till 22-23 who knows at what rate though. No doctor or anyone here knows the answer to the bone growth issue
has any gave an answer on how you had that mad growth spurt?

we are here to suffer

• +1
OP made a new discovery, water turns out to be indeed wet
i know its water but does it not annoy you still? lol..

also i dont think its good for men to just dismiss this and say "water is wet", we shouldnt have to accept this as the norm, i think men should do shit.
we are here to suffer
indeed, apart from the true slayers. These days 5 psl and 6'0 is still not enough lol

Last edited:
i know its water but does it not annoy you still? lol..

also i dont think its good for men to just dismiss this and say "water is wet", we shouldnt have to accept this as the norm, i think men should do shit.
Its annoying but what you said has been said trillions of times in the last 5 years. Also feminist bullshit is the norm in today's society and men are waking up to it, in a great margin actually. Alot of people are starting to advocate male rights and its getting bigger slowly and slowly.

Dont see a point of whining and complaining about it on here.

• +1
Its annoying but what you said has been said trillions of times in the last 5 years. Also feminist bullshit is the norm in today's society and men are waking up to it, in a great margin actually. Alot of people are starting to advocate male rights and its getting bigger slowly and slowly.

Dont see a point of whining and complaining about it on here.
I agree to blackpillers seeing it often is tedious af

but surely it a good thing to keep talking about it? it brings more awareness

i 100% agree on people waking up. I hope it happens soon. When do you think it will get really big?

OP likes dick up his butt

• WTF
I agree to blackpillers seeing it often is tedious af

but surely it a good thing to keep talking about it? it brings more awareness

i 100% agree on people waking up. I hope it happens soon. When do you think it will get really big?
Im pretty confident to say that within 10 years shit will hit the fan, especially in america

• +1
Im pretty confident to say that within 10 years shit will hit the fan, especially in america
what do you think will happen in 10 years

and surely if men’s rights becomes well known things will get better

Holy based fuck Nietzsche ( more like NEETshit)

what do you think will happen in 10 years

and surely if men’s rights becomes well known things will get better
Rallies on the streets for mens rights, basically like 2nd wave feminism in the 1960s. Possible violence if the government tries to stop and surpress them.

• +1
Rallies on the streets for mens rights, basically like 2nd wave feminism in the 1960s. Possible violence if the government tries to stop and surpress them.
i hope the life of the average man improves. I don’t think it will in our prime ngl

Ja thailand är ett riktigt skitställe men de mer utvecklade länderna är bättre, typ Korea eller Japan, där slipper man transorna också.
So which nation will you be moving to specifically? I also thought that you were a good-looking user, maybe I'm just confusing you with someone else I guess.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
So which nation will you be moving to specifically? I also thought that you were a good-looking user, maybe I'm just confusing you with someone else I guess.
where are you planning to go to?

i think life is pretty bleak everywhere u go as a man, hopefully things get uncucked but i doubt they will.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
where are you planning to go to?

i think life is pretty bleak everywhere u go as a man, hopefully things get uncucked but i doubt they will.
I'll either stay in the US or move to Ukraine or Belarus if I get wealthy.

I'll either stay in the US or move to Ukraine or Belarus if I get wealthy.
i dont know where to go. any ideas lol?

are any countries truly still uncucke

Why did you think I was gl? I posted my eye area but nothing more

Idk, south Korea seems nice. Wherever I can get a job in my field.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Why did you think I was gl? I posted my eye area but nothing more

Idk, south Korea seems nice. Wherever I can get a job in my field.
I get users confused sometimes, I thought you posted pics of your jaw though.

South Korea is pretty nice, I'm going to visit there one day, but it's probably on the end of my list on places to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
FE59F9A1 575B 4E87 A462 53BFF7754A01

• +1