I can't even go out anymore - People don't leave me alone!!

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
Yesterday I went to the pub with my dad and his friends to watch England vs Argentina.

The pub was full of dudes, so I thought I was safe from women approaching me.

Boy was I wrong.

Before the match started, I went to the toilet and some overweight fucker who was peaking over to look at my cock said something along the lines of "i bet the birds fight over that cock of yours mate".
I awkwardly smiled and replied "nooooo 😅" and rushed out without washing my hands. I had sanitiser in my pocket anyway.

Then during the second half of the match, some drunk welsh dude kept showing me a picture of a rugby player on his phone and going "Yew look jast like Marcus Smith, maht."

At the end of the match, he came towards my dad and I and told my dad:
"Yewr son isa verry good lookin' chap".

He turned to me and said:
"Yew should get some mon-ey forrit mate."

I smiled and thanked him. My dad grabbed me by the shoulder and told him "Yup, that's my genes" and they both laughed. I didn't though, my dad is a balding manlet.

Then, we left the pub and went to the tram. As the tram arrived, a group three 18-20 year old latina and white girls get out. They were dressed up to go out.
They were really pretty. Two were htb, one was mtb.
As they get off, I nervously hold eye contact with the first girl (HTB). She slowly stops and looks at me as if she knows me. I internally panic.

I probably made out with her before, but I was too drunk to remember.

She immediately shouts "Oh my God! We just got off the tram and we're greeted by a superstar", while smiling holding eye contact with me as she and her friends walk off.
Not only did my dad and his friends hear, but like 10 people who were waiting for the tram behind us did also.
My dad said "what is up with you tonight, I didn't get that at my age!"
One of his friends said, "go run after her, you can take her to my place tonight if your parents don't let you home, as long as you bring back her mother for me *laughs*".

I hate life. Why can't I just be left alone? I wish I reincarnated as mtn and actually had to put in some effort.
People are so superficial. Ugh

a cry for help by pneumo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx, socialcel, cyko and 60 others
not a single word

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel, chosen-one, m0ss26 and 18 others
Post ur dad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chosen-one, TAChipmunk, Roquefort and 6 others
Move to Mumbai, you’ll be MTN there

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, NateJacobs, chosen-one and 20 others
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, aspiringexcel and Manletmachine
Do u think France will win world cup

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and pneumocystosis
Why are these old men so gay?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, aspiringexcel, \/orman and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Xerryx, Roquefort, RichardSpencel and 14 others
Yesterday I went to the pub with my dad and his friends to watch England vs Argentina.

Boy was I wrong.

Before the match started, I went to the toilet and some overweight fucker who was peaking over to look at my cock said something along the lines of "i bet the birds fight over that cock of yours mate".
I awkwardly smiled and replied "nooooo 😅" and rushed out without washing my hands. I had sanitiser in my pocket anyway.

Then during the second half of the match, some drunk welsh dude kept showing me a picture of a rugby player on his phone and going "Yew look jast like Marcus Smith, maht."

View attachment 2425996

I smiled and thanked him. My dad grabbed me by the shoulder and told him "Yup, that's my genes" and they both laughed. I didn't though, my dad is a balding manlet.

Then, we left the pub and went to the tram. As the tram arrived, a group three 18-20 year old latina and white girls get out. They were dressed up to go out.
As they get off, I nervously hold eye contact with the first girl (HTB). She slowly stops and looks at me as if she knows me. I internally panic.

View attachment 2426029

She immediately shouts "Oh my God! We just got off the tram and we're greeted by a superstar", while smiling holding eye contact with me as she and her friends walk off.
Not only did my dad and his friends hear, but like 10 people who were waiting for the tram behind us did also.
One of his friends said, "go run after her, you can take her to my place tonight if your parents don't let you home, as long as you bring back her mother for me *laughs*".

I hate life. Why can't I just be left alone? I wish I reincarnated as mtn and actually had to put in some effort.

a cry for help by pneumo
What’s your point about your dad being a Manlet when your one too nigga your prob gonna go bald too eventually unless you rape yourself with fin

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Roquefort, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
Average narcy post from forum chads nothing new

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, m0ss26, TAChipmunk and 20 others
Insane lifefuel to ascend though @deadmanwalking @StrangerDanger.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TAChipmunk, RichardSpencel, StrangerDanger and 2 others
Suffering from success

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, TAChipmunk, RichardSpencel and 4 others
All that fuss over a simple htn, where do you live so I can move there?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, TAChipmunk, Roquefort and 20 others
incel fantasies
Hahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, It'snotover, RichardSpencel and 15 others
least obvious humblebrag

OP someone on insta is LARPing as you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NateJacobs, TAChipmunk, RichardSpencel and 3 others
dude thinks he is important with that autistic thread paragraphing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, chosen-one, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, RichardSpencel, aspiringexcel and 4 others
Tales from the mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, NateJacobs, chosen-one and 12 others
Humble bragging cunt

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
This is just not right man. So brutal. I wish you good luck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, RichardSpencel, aspiringexcel and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, SurgeryEnjoyer, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, j05 and HarrierDuBois
Good jaw, eye area, lips, hairline, and nose with decent ratios to the naked eye.

Boy was I wrong.

View attachment 2425996

View attachment 2426029

a cry for help by pneumo
If this is in england this is insanely obviously fake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Roquefort, \/orman and 3 others
Good jaw, eye area, lips, hairline, and nose with decent ratios to the naked eye.
His eyes look too puppy-like, he doesn’t have big captivating eyes, and his eyebrows are kinda high set with an uncanny shape, also his hair looks like one of these shits

feather-duster-isolated.jpg

His nose isn’t that good either.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Looks234, \/orman and 6 others

Boy was I wrong.

View attachment 2425996

View attachment 2426029

a cry for help by pneumo
Fuckoff bragger

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
His eyes look too puppy-like, he doesn’t have big captivating eyes, and his eyebrows are kinda high set with an uncanny shape, also his hair looks like one of these shits

feather-duster-isolated.jpg

His nose isn’t that good either.
Bro no.. he’s chadlite/chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk, \/orman and j05
Move to Mumbai, you’ll be MTN there
na htn in mumbai seems fair. Hell be basically invisible in a culture that wants masculine faces. Just imagine him next to a 6'4 full bearded singh hed look like a kid

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TAChipmunk, j05, JL~ and 3 others
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, \/orman, alriodai and 1 other person
how does this dude get so many replies per thread? this niggas the next coming of amnesia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, TAChipmunk, Gus17 and 4 others

Boy was I wrong.

View attachment 2425996

View attachment 2426029

a cry for help by pneumo
Damm bro your life is really tough , kids getting blown up in syria would be thankful they are not you.
Hope you are doing fine after that.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, TAChipmunk, Supreme and 9 others
@uselessmentalcel

i have a lot of sympathy for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk and RichardSpencel