I can't even go out anymore - People don't leave me alone!!

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and Deleted member 33514
Yesterday I went to the pub with my dad and his friends to watch England vs Argentina.

The pub was full of dudes, so I thought I was safe from women approaching me.

Boy was I wrong.

Before the match started, I went to the toilet and some overweight fucker who was peaking over to look at my cock said something along the lines of "i bet the birds fight over that cock of yours mate".
I awkwardly smiled and replied "nooooo 😅" and rushed out without washing my hands. I had sanitiser in my pocket anyway.

Then during the second half of the match, some drunk welsh dude kept showing me a picture of a rugby player on his phone and going "Yew look jast like Marcus Smith, maht."

View attachment 2425996

At the end of the match, he came towards my dad and I and told my dad:
"Yewr son isa verry good lookin' chap".

He turned to me and said:
"Yew should get some mon-ey forrit mate."

I smiled and thanked him. My dad grabbed me by the shoulder and told him "Yup, that's my genes" and they both laughed. I didn't though, my dad is a balding manlet.

Then, we left the pub and went to the tram. As the tram arrived, a group three 18-20 year old latina and white girls get out. They were dressed up to go out.
They were really pretty. Two were htb, one was mtb.
As they get off, I nervously hold eye contact with the first girl (HTB). She slowly stops and looks at me as if she knows me. I internally panic.

I probably made out with her before, but I was too drunk to remember.

View attachment 2426029

She immediately shouts "Oh my God! We just got off the tram and we're greeted by a superstar", while smiling holding eye contact with me as she and her friends walk off.
Not only did my dad and his friends hear, but like 10 people who were waiting for the tram behind us did also.
My dad said "what is up with you tonight, I didn't get that at my age!"
One of his friends said, "go run after her, you can take her to my place tonight if your parents don't let you home, as long as you bring back her mother for me *laughs*".

I hate life. Why can't I just be left alone? I wish I reincarnated as mtn and actually had to put in some effort.
People are so superficial. Ugh

a cry for help by pneumo
jesus christ every time i read one of ur posts i think about how unfair life is. normal people would never have anyone come up to them in public or shit like this happen in their lifetime, a chad's life is unreal.

also how do u style ur hair like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk, RichardSpencel, \/orman and 2 others
I am sure they were crying for you. You are such a badboy mogger

From failing 2 years of his school that his parents sent him abroad for to permanently destroying your endocrine system due to steroid abuse at 17 (say hello to adoption) and listening to JCe WRLD cuz them hoes be breakin my boy heart (and vibin with gangsters on it "yo you listen to jce world bro?")

You are the ultimate misunderstood badboy. They don't know the shit you go through, but they judge so flawlessly (like I did) . Your charm is a unique allure, of course all women want a taste of that misunderstood bordeaux croissant .

My only jealousy is that I am not you (@apemaxxed )

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, TAChipmunk, RichardSpencel and 16 others
Ill keep u in my prayers tonight

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I am sure they were crying for you. You are such a badboy mogger

From failing 2 years of his school that his parents sent him abroad for to permanently destroying your endocrine system due to steroid abuse at 17 (say hello to adoption) and listening to JCe WRLD cuz them hoes be breakin my boy heart (and vibin with gangsters on it "yo you listen to jce world bro?")

You are the ultimate misunderstood badboy. They don't know the shit you go through, but they judge so flawlessly (like I did) . Your charm is a unique allure, of course all women want a taste of that misunderstood bordeaux croissant .

My only jealousy is that I am not you (@apemaxxed )
Mirin thought process
when I first saw the thread I immediately thought to make a joke ab juice wlrd in the replies

• JFL
fuck. you.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
People laugh at my face when I go outside

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, \/orman, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
Yesterday I went to the pub with my dad and his friends to watch England vs Argentina.

Boy was I wrong.

Before the match started, I went to the toilet and some overweight fucker who was peaking over to look at my cock said something along the lines of "i bet the birds fight over that cock of yours mate".
I awkwardly smiled and replied "nooooo 😅" and rushed out without washing my hands. I had sanitiser in my pocket anyway.

Then during the second half of the match, some drunk welsh dude kept showing me a picture of a rugby player on his phone and going "Yew look jast like Marcus Smith, maht."

View attachment 2425996

I smiled and thanked him. My dad grabbed me by the shoulder and told him "Yup, that's my genes" and they both laughed. I didn't though, my dad is a balding manlet.

Then, we left the pub and went to the tram. As the tram arrived, a group three 18-20 year old latina and white girls get out. They were dressed up to go out.
As they get off, I nervously hold eye contact with the first girl (HTB). She slowly stops and looks at me as if she knows me. I internally panic.

View attachment 2426029

She immediately shouts "Oh my God! We just got off the tram and we're greeted by a superstar", while smiling holding eye contact with me as she and her friends walk off.
Not only did my dad and his friends hear, but like 10 people who were waiting for the tram behind us did also.
One of his friends said, "go run after her, you can take her to my place tonight if your parents don't let you home, as long as you bring back her mother for me *laughs*".

I hate life. Why can't I just be left alone? I wish I reincarnated as mtn and actually had to put in some effort.

a cry for help by pneumo
not a ssingle comment son.

@pneumocystosis you should do a blood test and post here ur results, im curious what ur thyroid/testosterone/estrogen/dht/progesterone/cortisol/prolactin levels are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and \/orman
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and EverythingMattersCel
.org users problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Ryldoo IS COPING
Why is no one talking about the England and Argentina game. They didn’t play against each other JFL

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Acne Victim and castelldefels
aging is brutal i didnt get this treatment in ages. no more randoms calling me good looking and girls approaching me

FUUUUARK

• So Sad
Why is no one talking about the England and Argentina game. They didn’t play against each other JFL
I got so confused by that, thought I missed euro qualifiers but then remembered Argentina is in south america

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
british chavs and hags. JFL :lul: :lul:

Boy was I wrong.

View attachment 2425996

View attachment 2426029

a cry for help by pneumo
Tolkien seething by the fantasy work mate

• JFL
You just have high appeal
Objectively youre high HTN

good thread
if its all true, i believe its also related to the way u dress that gets people attention to you (and then the face).
do you dress like the average guy or something cooler?

jesus christ every time i read one of ur posts i think about how unfair life is. normal people would never have anyone come up to them in public or shit like this happen in their lifetime, a chad's life is unreal.

also how do u style ur hair like that
It’s happened to me before (looked really good that day tbf) but I’m normie 99% of the time just happens to be Tyronelite that one day and it was insiane men and women completing me I could say autistic shit and eveybdoy would laugh. Brutal blackpill. This is why I’m blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
amazes me how gullible the average psl autist it

• Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Least obvious trollpost
Joe Biden Lol GIF by Election 2020

Mirin

aging is brutal i didnt get this treatment in ages. no more randoms calling me good looking and girls approaching me

FUUUUARK
suggesting that you ever got such treatment

• Hmm...
Reactions: buflek
  • +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
i did. but not this year and rarely last year. ever since i gained body fat %
what is your PSL? also why dont you just lose bodyfat, I'd do anything to receive such treatment as pneumo described :(

what is your PSL? also why dont you just lose bodyfat, I'd do anything to receive such treatment as pneumo described :(
i mean i didnt get called a superstar or god or anything, he must have chadlite smv and mine was htn.

im bulking rn, i look like a skeleton since my shoulder surgery

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
cringy aah post

Boy was I wrong.

View attachment 2425996

View attachment 2426029

a cry for help by pneumo
Bro same shit. I cant be alone. Whenever I go out with my family the amount of females talking to me is just too crazy I get very embrassed.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
It’s happened to me before (looked really good that day tbf) but I’m normie 99% of the time just happens to be Tyronelite that one day and it was insiane men and women completing me I could say autistic shit and eveybdoy would laugh. Brutal blackpill. This is why I’m blackpilled.
Another chad :lul:

Bro same shit. I cant be alone. Whenever I go out with my family the amount of females talking to me is just too crazy I get very embrassed.
In what context do you get these reactions? Night life venues, street, restaurants etc?

Yew
look jast like
Marcus Smith,

maht
American psycho tense

I had the female equivalent same night of a bird telling me I'm Axl Rose

Last edited:
@pneumocystosis do you mog this dude irl?

• Woah
Another chad :lul:
I’m an incel but whatever. I am HTN with a haircut but that’s short lived and only lasts 1 week before I look like pooo again

• So Sad
Reactions: kimtaehyung and pneumocystosis
In what context do you get these reactions? Night life venues, street, restaurants etc?
If we pass group of females some of them can start whispering “so hot” or some shit like that, which makes my mom insanely proud but I get very embrassed

i also got straight up approached by females while dinning with family, basically was sitting and shy girl gave me a paper with her phone number. My family made fun of it for 20 minutes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and bwrauycnee
If we pass group of females some of them can start whispering “so hot” or some shit like that, which makes my mom insanely proud but I get very embrassed

i also got straight up approached by females while dinning with family, basically was sitting and shy girl gave me a paper with her phone number. My family made fun of it for 20 minutes
What's your height and psl?

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
6’2 HTN with style halo
My cousin is 6’4 jock jacked fully softmaxxed Chad(I believe he is a chad at minimum, but forum copers would call him chadlite) and he gets 5 times more of cold approaches, whispers and everything than I do.

Some girls straight up shout “hey there handsome!!” and stuff like that lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee and pneumocystosis
Tales from the slums of bradford

• JFL