I can't even go out anymore - People don't leave me alone!!

Mogger life while i need to cope

Every sport beside football is shit
Rugby mogs football to oblivion, far more exciting than that 0-0 shit

Kys

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Love u tho

• Love it
Yesterday I went to the pub with my dad and his friends to watch England vs Argentina.

The pub was full of dudes, so I thought I was safe from women approaching me.

Boy was I wrong.

Before the match started, I went to the toilet and some overweight fucker who was peaking over to look at my cock said something along the lines of "i bet the birds fight over that cock of yours mate".
I awkwardly smiled and replied "nooooo 😅" and rushed out without washing my hands. I had sanitiser in my pocket anyway.

Then during the second half of the match, some drunk welsh dude kept showing me a picture of a rugby player on his phone and going "Yew look jast like Marcus Smith, maht."

View attachment 2425996

At the end of the match, he came towards my dad and I and told my dad:
"Yewr son isa verry good lookin' chap".

He turned to me and said:
"Yew should get some mon-ey forrit mate."

I smiled and thanked him. My dad grabbed me by the shoulder and told him "Yup, that's my genes" and they both laughed. I didn't though, my dad is a balding manlet.

Then, we left the pub and went to the tram. As the tram arrived, a group three 18-20 year old latina and white girls get out. They were dressed up to go out.
They were really pretty. Two were htb, one was mtb.
As they get off, I nervously hold eye contact with the first girl (HTB). She slowly stops and looks at me as if she knows me. I internally panic.

I probably made out with her before, but I was too drunk to remember.

View attachment 2426029

She immediately shouts "Oh my God! We just got off the tram and we're greeted by a superstar", while smiling holding eye contact with me as she and her friends walk off.
Not only did my dad and his friends hear, but like 10 people who were waiting for the tram behind us did also.
My dad said "what is up with you tonight, I didn't get that at my age!"
One of his friends said, "go run after her, you can take her to my place tonight if your parents don't let you home, as long as you bring back her mother for me *laughs*".

I hate life. Why can't I just be left alone? I wish I reincarnated as mtn and actually had to put in some effort.
People are so superficial. Ugh

a cry for help by pneumo
Not even mad at the brag thread ngl your one of the best users

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 18582
My cousin is 6’4 jock jacked fully softmaxxed Chad(I believe he is a chad at minimum, but forum copers would call him chadlite) and he gets 5 times more of cold approaches, whispers and everything than I do.

Some girls straight up shout “hey there handsome!!” and stuff like that lol
This in the states? Who’s his celeb lookalike?

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and pneumocystosis
This in the states? Who’s his celeb lookalike?
Eastern europe. Not sure who is his lookalike, prolly some MED chad with huge wide square chin(its literally parallel to the ground, very square) and roided body

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Eastern europe. Not sure who is his lookalike, prolly some MED chad with huge wide square chin(its literally parallel to the ground, very square) and roided body
Giulio Berruti?
IMG 6349

Or Crisick?
IMG 6281

Or

IMG 6275

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
Their chins look nothing like his + he has dark hair and eyes.

There was a post here with some guy descending himself from chad to gigamegaogre. My cousin looks like that guy before becoming gigamegaogre
These are considered wide chins jfl.

My cousin is 6’4 jock jacked fully softmaxxed Chad(I believe he is a chad at minimum, but forum copers would call him chadlite) and he gets 5 times more of cold approaches, whispers and everything than I do.

Some girls straight up shout “hey there handsome!!” and stuff like that lol
Pics? (Im not gay, Im a looksmaxxer)

I am a long time fan of you pneumo, but this one was uncalled for.

You were supposed to be a narcy chad who brags with his slays, not a compliment-baiter who pretends his slaying makes him feel sad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Idk man looks. A bit ethnics to me

• +1
Yesterday I went to the pub with my dad and his friends to watch England vs Argentina.

Boy was I wrong.

Before the match started, I went to the toilet and some overweight fucker who was peaking over to look at my cock said something along the lines of "i bet the birds fight over that cock of yours mate".
I awkwardly smiled and replied "nooooo 😅" and rushed out without washing my hands. I had sanitiser in my pocket anyway.

Then during the second half of the match, some drunk welsh dude kept showing me a picture of a rugby player on his phone and going "Yew look jast like Marcus Smith, maht."

View attachment 2425996

I smiled and thanked him. My dad grabbed me by the shoulder and told him "Yup, that's my genes" and they both laughed. I didn't though, my dad is a balding manlet.

Then, we left the pub and went to the tram. As the tram arrived, a group three 18-20 year old latina and white girls get out. They were dressed up to go out.
As they get off, I nervously hold eye contact with the first girl (HTB). She slowly stops and looks at me as if she knows me. I internally panic.

View attachment 2426029

She immediately shouts "Oh my God! We just got off the tram and we're greeted by a superstar", while smiling holding eye contact with me as she and her friends walk off.
Not only did my dad and his friends hear, but like 10 people who were waiting for the tram behind us did also.
One of his friends said, "go run after her, you can take her to my place tonight if your parents don't let you home, as long as you bring back her mother for me *laughs*".

I hate life. Why can't I just be left alone? I wish I reincarnated as mtn and actually had to put in some effort.

a cry for help by pneumo
You used to be my idol (you still are). But nigga you are way too narcissistic, your friendly neighborhood sociopath will literally break you so be careful.

• So Sad
  • +1
Put a butt plug just like Xangsane sid

• JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk
I believe ur story cus I've seen ur tinderifish

but don't try to make it as a bad thing, why brag like this, are you retarded?

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
I believe ur story cus I've seen ur tinderifish

but don't try to make it as a bad thing, why brag like this, are you retarded?
once narcy always narcy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
once narcy always narcy
he is the disgusting narcy kind because he legit actually gets female attention on mass and he doesnt realize how lucky he is and how bad it is for other guys, someone eventually will put a bounty on his head if he keeps this up

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Nigga stop fucking copinng.. you are not near an chad.. you are manlet with tiny skull. And shit chin.. i seen your unfrauded pics and they represent reality. You are just low htn that enjoying his normal youth life. I mog most these youngster but they get more girls due to young age.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Nigga stop fucking copinng.. you are not near an chad.. you are manlet with tiny skull. And shit chin.. i seen your unfrauded pics and they represent reality. You are just low htn that enjoying his normal youth life. I mog most these youngster but they get more girls due to young age.
lol u are clueless and coping hard

he has justin bieber halo, his tinderfish is insane, women message first with justin bieber songs or hints and wanting to meet up asap even with failos like living in parents basement

isnt he like 180+ cm? hows that a manlet

lol u are clueless and coping hard

he has justin bieber halo, his tinderfish is insane, women message first with justin bieber songs or hints and wanting to meet up asap even with failos like living in parents basement

isnt he like 180+ cm? hows that a manlet
Nigga photos dont matter you can easily fraud photos and videos and look good and get a lot of matches. He does not have chad face in his candids. He always look more meh in photos when he is not the one that are taking photos. Look at his sauna pic or pic he is posing with asian dude.

Nigga photos dont matter you can easily fraud photos and videos and look good and get a lot of matches. He does not have chad face in his candids. He always look more meh in photos when he is not the one that are taking photos. Look at his sauna pic or pic he is posing with asian dude.
even chico and cavill have bad pictures, everyone has them but I cba to convince you, stay delusional. ignorance is bliss

even chico and cavill have bad pictures, everyone has them but I cba to convince you, stay delusional. ignorance is bliss
They have bad pics but their chad features does not fade away.

Boy was I wrong.

View attachment 2425996

View attachment 2426029

a cry for help by pneumo
@whiteissuperior @fogdart @Xangsane I hate gaslighters smh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and fogdart
A9264BCD 621B 44DF 8BAC A08A6D1A429D

• +1
Reactions: gimpygunk
to attractive

Boy was I wrong.

View attachment 2425996

View attachment 2426029

a cry for help by pneumo
i hate it

Boy was I wrong.

View attachment 2425996

View attachment 2426029

a cry for help by pneumo
chadlite in england
ladyboy slave in thailand

I see guys like @pneumocystosis everyday tbh