I can’t take this anymore if I can actually manage to fucking live to 22 without killing my self I will

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Sphinx
I’m going insane who ever created the fucking iPhone deserves to die fucking hate them and they have whatever fucking comes to them fuck thiss shit I can’t take it anymore I used to be handsome as a kid know everyone walks up to me and tells me how ugly I am and how close my eyes are and how I used to be so handsome as a kid and could be a movie start but know I am a trucel fuck this life everyone treats me bad because how I look I fucking hate school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, capybara and Nick.Harte
r/Iam14andthisisdeep

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
I’m going insane who ever created the fucking iPhone deserves to die fucking hate them and they have whatever fucking comes to them fuck thiss shit I can’t take it anymore I used to be handsome as a kid know everyone walks up to me and tells me how ugly I am and how close my eyes are and how I used to be so handsome as a kid and could be a movie start but know I am a trucel fuck this life everyone treats me bad because how I look I fucking hate school
I don’t even care about girls I just wish I wasn’t a fucking trucel

Alright, but why the iPhone specifically? And Jobs is alr dead

The distortion of the lens in some cases can also help improve your face

If you bought a professional camera and saw how you really look you would kys right away

The distortion of the lens in some cases can also help improve your face

If you bought a professional camera and saw how you really look you would kys right away
It’s all my fault I can’t take this anymore I’ve never been this miserable in my life