I cringe so hard at normies' convos on Tinder

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
The guys are so pathetic, jesteringmax trying to get some mediocre, worn out pussy. Bombarding them with thousands of words and fucking poems that will bring them nowhere.

I cringe so fuckin hard when I see the bio of a mediocre looking normie trying to be funny and smart. I'm thinking fucking loser don't try to hide your lack of a sexual life behind cringy humor. At least incels say it like it is, they don't try to be funny, hoping to cover their virginity, they Express their desperation to the world, unlike normies, and I respect that.

Normies are just deluded incels.

Another thing that gets me mad is foids saying "that was a good opener" like they're some fucking X Factor judges giving ratings. Who the fuck do you think you are? You're not an X factor judge! You're the engine that keeps warm the holes I want to pierce with my 7 inches dick bitch!!!

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
r/Tinder will guarantee cause braindamage if you browse too long

These cucks are absolutely pathetic. Just speak to her like you would speak to a new acquaintance. It's that simple

Let me put it this way. In terms of matches vis-a-vis Normies qua Bluepilled, they would like to get them more often, so to speak, but they do not have enough looks per se, as it were. Q.E.D.

Another thing that gets me mad is foids saying "that was a good opener" like they're some fucking X Factor judges giving ratings. Who the fuck do you think you are? You're not an X factor judge!