I didn't feel like I deserved getting a new phone from my dad.

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
He just bought me an Iphone 15 pro max.

But I don't feel like deserve it at all. I'm a failure, an ugly filthy piece of roadkill.

I almost broke down thinking of how he works so hard to make me happy, but all I do is disappoint.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: apocalypse, Deleted member 45280, vermillioncorefan and 4 others
He was so happy buying it for me, and it breaks my heart.

I'm such a pathetic loser.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, chosen-one, try2beme and 1 other person

But I don't feel like deserve it at all. I'm a failure, an ugly filthy piece of roadkill.

I almost broke down thinking of how he works so hard to make me happy, but all I do is disappoint.
Nobody cares

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 24712, chosen-one and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one
This is such a bad mindset to have. Self hate is a rabbit hole ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: R@m@, chosen-one, Deleted member 28896 and 2 others
Relatable af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
This is such a bad mindset to have. Self hate is a rabbit hole ngl
When I've lost my virginity and stopped NEETing perhaps I'll be less self-hating. Not like it comes from nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, chosen-one and Jason Voorhees
Then just make him happy!

• +1
Then just make him happy!
He would be so happy if I showed up with a girlfriend, and got a good job. But that's probably never gonna happen. I feel so bad for him.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar and chosen-one
When I've lost my virginity and stopped NEETing perhaps I'll be less self-hating. Not like it comes from nowhere.
Virginity is a lowly goal. Anyone can lose Virginity. You need a more honorable goal. Like getting a job etc. But imo you shouldn't derive self worth out of your achievements. You should derive self worth with the everyday interactions. The little wins that you win everyday.

• +1
Virginity is a lowly goal. Anyone can lose Virginity. You need a more honorable goal. Like getting a job etc. But imo you shouldn't derive self worth out of your achievements. You should derive self worth with the everyday interactions. The little wins that you win everyday.
I drank a whole bottle of liquor yesterday and woke up with a fever today. Been sitting at my computer all day, only stood up to get food and soda.

How do you go on with your daily life? I need to change desperately.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Iphones are stupid. I have a XIAOMI Redmi Note 10s, have had it for about 3 years now, zero issues, super fast, I can run like 10 diff apps at the same time, zero lag or downtime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, StraightHeadJames and Deleted member 28896
Iphones are stupid. I have a XIAOMI Redmi Note 10s, have had it for about 3 years now, zero issues, super fast, I can run like 10 diff apps at the same time, zero lag or downtime
That's cool dawg. Mirin your XIAOMI.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
its autistic to not have an iphone in 2023 only non nt people don't have iphone

• +1

how old are you? You can always go out to parties /mall and talk to girls there. Not over unless your subhuman