Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
gymislife

gymislife

It is what it is

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and RichardSpencel
Just steal, cheat, etc to get ahead. Civility is preached so society can be stable enough for cheaters to make money off of the masses.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and ShredPill
Your painting yourself into a square. You need to move diagonally, if you don’t think there’s anything you can do that will make lots of money then you have the freedom to do what you love. If you dont know what that is then put your phone down and don’t go on your computer until your dopamine resets. I had this same feeling a few weeks ago. I walked across my city at 4am still in my nightclothes with a jacket just trying to figure out what I want to do. Nobody can give you any real advice you’ve got to find it for yourself

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GetThatBread and RAITEIII
Just steal, cheat, etc to get ahead. Civility is preached so society can be stable enough for cheaters to make money off of the masses.
I don't like doing that, I'm not that kind of person

Op, we dont want you to die, op, give life a try

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld
How do u feel when having a GF?

Your painting yourself into a square. You need to move diagonally, if you don’t think there’s anything you can do that will make lots of money then you have the freedom to do what you love. If you dont know what that is then put your phone down and don’t go on your computer until your dopamine resets. I had this same feeling a few weeks ago. I walked across my city at 4am still in my nightclothes with a jacket just trying to figure out what I want to do. Nobody can give you any real advice you’ve got to find it for yourself
I don't even know if I can do a dopamine fast. Just nothing to do and i spend 12h a day on pc/phone, i can't remember the last time i spent a day without pc and phone
How do u feel when having a GF?
I don't even have motivation to get one, seems like too much effort

I don't even know if I can do a dopamine fast. Just nothing to do and i spend 12h a day on pc/phone, i can't remember the last time i spent a day without pc and phone

I don't even have motivation to get one, seems like too much effort
Go for a walk. So long as you don’t live in a shithole you wont die. Deconstruct your pc, break the charger to your phone.

Go for a walk. So long as you don’t live in a shithole you wont die. Deconstruct your pc, break the charger to your phone.
But you're right, I'll take a walk around some
nature tomorrow by myself and see how I'll feel, i need to get back into meditation too, i think more about the future and the past than about the current moment

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill