I feel bad for young men who are on the internet man

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Like their being told that their violent rapist killers and should die by all women. They see that you can’t call out women for this bs without being called a misconstrue racist incel meanwhile women can say whatever and nobody cares and will come to defend them

like their being raised and told that they are pieces of shit for just existing, irl their invisible and if they even talk about these problems a bunch of soycucks and females come and tell them “OMGGG YOUR A MALE YOUR PRIVILEGED :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
thats not only prevalent on the internet
i was taught that in elementary school jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and Zenis
i don't even want to be online here I just don't know many places you can talk about some of these things without being shamed and gaslit

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
thats not only prevalent on the internet
i was taught that in elementary school jfl
Everywhere men are told their the issue dude it’s actually fucking insane

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and CarrotMaxxer
Like their being told that their violent rapist killers and should die by all women. They see that you can’t call out women for this bs without being called a misconstrue racist incel meanwhile women can say whatever and nobody cares and will come to defend them

like their being raised and told that they are pieces of shit for just existing, irl their invisible and if they even talk about these problems a bunch of soycucks and females come and tell them “OMGGG YOUR A MALE YOUR PRIVILEGED :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Especially brutal for short men like myself, you are taught from a young age that you need to be removed from the gene pool and that you are inferior + undesirable