I feel like money>looks in EE to get Stacy

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I feel like EE girls care less about looks compared to her man's career and salary. If you are high status high earner it's almost impossible to be left alone women will throw themselves at you.

@Krakowski @HarrierDuBois Correct?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 26859
correct. eastern europe is full of you cucks with your stacy "girlfriends". the catch is, these same girls fucked (and, in 99% of cases, still fuck) multiple guys on the side. but i guess you found the way of telling yourself you are not betabuxxing clowns if you do it in a foreign shithole. lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, St.TikTokcel, Gonthar and 1 other person
correct. eastern europe is full of you cucks with your stacy "girlfriends". the catch is, these same girls fucked (and, in 99% of cases, still fuck) multiple guys on the side. but i guess you found the way of telling yourself you are not betabuxxing clowns if you do it in a foreign shithole. lol
No they don't sleep around in a relationship, slut shaming is still a thing even among late Zoomer.

I don't live in Eastern Europe

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I don't live in Eastern Europe
I know I have alot of Polish friends who were born in Sweden as well. Its funny you guys dont even try to connect to Polish side atleast you could get girls there…..

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
I know I have alot of Polish friends who were born in Sweden as well. Its funny you guys dont even try to connect to Polish side atleast you could get girls there…..
I don't have ties to my slavic ancestors, genetic recombination just assraped me

I don't have ties to my slavic ancestors, genetic recombination just assraped me
Aren’t you atleast half Polish?
How tf are u boneless midget?

Aren’t you atleast half Polish?
No, I don't even think I have that much Polic or Slavic blood in general, I just look like I do

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
its a cheat code to live here tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 26859 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Than why put midget on banner?
Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

@Krakowski how boring is life in Sweden?

@Krakowski Do you feel accepted in Swedish society?

I feel like EE girls care less about looks compared to her man's career and salary. If you are high status high earner it's almost impossible to be left alone women will throw themselves at you.
This is true for all the places that are poor - money and status matter more and looks less, women have less opportunities to make money, so if they want a comfortable life they will choose richer guys. This happens in EE, South and Central America, Asia, Africa, etc. but even in rich and civilized countries like in Western Europe, US, etc. it can happen to a certain extent in small towns and poor villages...

• +1
Yeah thats why I mevoed to EE

I have been to Eastern Europe a couple of times in my life

Everyone is depressed, looks incel. No one can speak English. Most people don't have any idea how to use a computer. Ton of 'soviet blocs' with shitty housing. Everyone is smoking and drinking. Kids are fed propoganda from a young age that they were this great empire pre soviet times and that the Russians ruined everything (spoiler: they have always been shitholes)

The girls smell, and usually have recessed maxillas and they don't interact much with foreigners. Most cant speak English but the ones at university can speak it. They are interested in money, and many thin sickly white incels fall for scams on 'dating' apps where you have to pay money to interact with some poshlina (spoiler: likely a fat 40yo CHinese dude in his bassement). I dont think anyone here realizies how many white incels actually pay at those websites. Its wlel over 10,000- and all of them are completely unironically unaware of their looks (or they think this 'ascension' strat will work)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 32285

Everyone is depressed, looks incel. No one can speak English. Most people don't have any idea how to use a computer. Ton of 'soviet blocs' with shitty housing. Everyone is smoking and drinking. Kids are fed propoganda from a young age that they were this great empire pre soviet times and that the Russians ruined everything (spoiler: they have always been shitholes)

The girls smell, and usually have recessed maxillas (but are thin if thats a halo) and they don't interact much with foreigners. Most cant speak English but the ones at university can speak it, they will not integrate with you JFL. Unless you show them that you have an American passport which is pretty much sex tourism in which case your life is more pathetic than theirs.
Lies! EE girls are actually quite hot and attractive! You are just too much of a beta to pull them and now you are spreading lies on the internet! Also in EE noone is actually truly depressed, niggas just hold that frame in public and dont show any weakness which is interpreted as being sad and depressed by spoiled westerner weakling. PATHETIC! soviet blocks are also quite aesthetic and functional unlike american houses made out of cardboard!

The girls smell, and usually have recessed maxillas and they don't interact much with foreigners. Most cant speak English but the ones at university can speak it. Ton of thin sickly white incel subhumans go there but its hard to differentiate them from the locals since looking subhuman is the norm
They have better maxilla than western White. I would say 80% of them have better maxilla than in the west.

The girls smell, and usually have recessed maxillas and they don't interact much with foreigners. Most cant speak English but the ones at university can speak it. Ton of thin sickly white incel subhumans go there but its hard to differentiate them from the locals since looking subhuman is the norm
Its their default mode they are not depressed. Its not a social norm to fake smile like a dork outside in the street when it is cold and windy.

The girls smell, and usually have recessed maxillas and they don't interact much with foreigners. Most cant speak English but the ones at university can speak it. They are interested in money, and many thin sickly white incels fall for scams on 'dating' apps where you have to pay money to interact with some poshlina (spoiler: likely a fat 40yo CHinese dude in his bassement). I dont think anyone here realizies how many white incels actually pay at those websites. Its wlel over 10,000- and all of them are completely unironically unaware of their looks (or they think this 'ascension' strat will work)
Everything is true in your essay except that I get mogged by walking morphs on a daily basis.

• +1
Its their default mode they are not depressed. Its not a social norm to fake smile like a dork outside in the street when it is cold and windy.
They are pretty depressed and most of the smart ones look to leave their shitholes for that exact reason. Overall why Brition also opted to get out of EU- because all the EE would migrate and take over local jobs

I dont think incels will understand this tbh. I recommend you go there yourself. You fit the type Im talking about (the ones who pay money to talk to EE chicks and think they will find true love)

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Everything is true in your essay except that I get mogged by walking morphs on a daily basis.
It is true but their 'downfall' is also equally fast

The good looking blokes look like shit by 24-25 and hyper bald. Most of them also chronically smoke. Even at work and school, its customary to have a smoke break.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and St.TikTokcel
It is true but their 'downfall' is also equally fast

The good looking blokes look like shit by 24-25 and hyper bald.
Not the case (technically I'm slavistani shithole but it's the same). I have pics of walking morphs to prove.
Most of them also chronically smoke. Even at work and school, its customary to have a smoke break.
True that. Me and my bozo were the only ones that have never smoked in HS and uni as well.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and future slavic chad