I got a painless bump near the base of my shaft. Is it razor burn or what? Hopefully my noodlewhore didn't give me a STI

alien

alien

Kraken
tXgJrie.jpg

My flaccid penis btw

Do you guys think this could be Molluscum contagiosum? (which IS a STI)
I typed it in google images and it doesn't look like it though
There might be puss inside that bump but I'm not gonna pop it to find out. lmao.
Maybe I should head to the walk-in clinic tomorrow.
I'm going to see my gf on Sunday. fuark

tXgJrie.jpg

My flaccid penis btw
I got some tiny pimple once close to my dick. Went away in a day. Its nothing unless it sticks with you for more than a week

I got some tiny pimple once close to my dick. Went away in a day. Its nothing unless it sticks with you for more than a week
My gf and I are gonna have sex Sunday. I'm afraid that shit gonna pop and puss/blood is gonna come out while I'm fucking her. lmao

@alien Why dont yoiu make another thread about your 2/10 Chinese gf?

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I really wish I could have you on ignore

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I really wish I could have you on ignore
I'm legit worried that I got a STI brah. Unless this is just like a pimple and I'm being super paranoid.

I'm legit worried that I got a STI brah. Unless this is just like a pimple and I'm being super paranoid.
Probably a pimple, I've gotten one like that on my dick before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Probably a pimple, I've gotten one like that on my dick before
It’s a pimple if your worried go to a doctor instead of complaining on looksmax

If your ape gf is hairy then it could be a Candida pimple

My gf and I are gonna have sex Sunday. I'm afraid that shit gonna pop and puss/blood is gonna come out while I'm fucking her. lmao
I didnt need to hear that.

If your ape gf is hairy then it could be a Candida pimple
she is hairy yes, she's got the Asian bush
I also have what looks to be a pimple on the bottom of my belly. I forgot to mention that

i think you will have to cut your penis off

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Most likely got a Candida infection from her vagina hygiene

Most likely got a Candida infection from her vagina hygiene
I've got some vaginal yeast infection cream. Since I've had yeast infections on my dick before (probably from rawdogging women. Unless you can get it from bareback blowjobs from hookers and civs too). Should I put that on the pimple?

I've got some vaginal yeast infection cream. Since I've had yeast infections on my dick before (probably from rawdogging women. Unless you can get it from bareback blowjobs from hookers and civs too). Should I put that on the pimple?
Idk I never got a vaginal infection before

You got aids

Idk I never got a vaginal infection before
When I went to a STD clinic back at a time when my only sexual experience was condom sex with one civ and a few hookers and bareback blowjobs from hookers and a couple civs, the doctor told me that I had yeast on my cock. So I think it's entirely possible that bitches can have yeast in their mouth and pass it onto your cock when giving you a blowjob. It's crazy.

When I went to a STD clinic back at a time when my only sexual experience was condom sex with one civ and a few hookers and bareback blowjobs from hookers and a couple civs, the doctor told me that I had yeast on my cock. So I think it's entirely possible that bitches can have yeast in their mouth and pass it onto your cock when giving you a blowjob. It's crazy.
Ewww you also said her breath smelled bad it might be from the yeast

Ewww you also said her breath smelled bad it might be from the yeast
She made a much better attempt at oral hygiene on the second date. I even caught her popping breath mints. LMAO. But when I took a close of her teeth, she has these brown stains on otherwise white teeth.
Her teeth are actually whiter than mine. I wonder if she got whitening strips or some shit after I criticized her oral hygiene. But she's got these brown stains. Tartar build-up? That shit needs to be scraped by a doctor. I've never had brown tartar on my teeth before. I've had some tartar build up in the back of my front teeth before and it was not brown. These are like brown stains on front teeth that she has.

She made a much better attempt at oral hygiene on the second date. I even caught her popping breath mints. LMAO. But when I took a close of her teeth, she has these brown stains on otherwise white teeth.
Her teeth are actually whiter than mine. I wonder if she got whitening strips or some shit after I criticized her oral hygiene. But she's got these brown stains. Tartar build-up? That shit needs to be scraped by a doctor. I've never had brown tartar on my teeth before. I've had some tartar build up in the back of my front teeth before and it was not brown. These are like brown stains on front teeth that she has.
She’s been eating that shit

She’s been eating that shit
Huh? What do you mean? You mean that she ingests the brown stains on her teeth when she eats food? Or you mean she eats literal shit and that's why she has brown stains on her teeth?

Huh? What do you mean? You mean that she ingests the brown stains on her teeth when she eats food? Or you mean she eats literal shit and that's why she has brown stains on her teeth?
Ask her bro, you never know this days
Brown teeth are not normal

LOL YOUR BIG DICK LOVING WHORE GF GAVE YOU AIDS

life comes around doesnt it?

LOL YOUR BIG DICK LOVING WHORE GF GAVE YOU AIDS

life comes around doesnt it?
I'm going to PM you some suicidefuel that my gf texted me on Wednesday :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
I'm going to PM you some suicidefuel that my gf texted me on Wednesday :ROFLMAO:
WHO CARES YOU ARE LITERALLY DYING FROM DICK CANCER

IS THIS KARMA AT ITS FINEST?