I hate being a short guy so much

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
It sucks so fucking much to be only 5’6. For the rest of my life I’ll be seen as an inferior male and not be put on a pedestal like tall men are. Tall men are basically worshipped and get whatever they want in the dating market, while I suffer and wilt away. I’m only 16 and done growing with a 13 year old brother projected to be 6’2, and it’s just fucking sick. I got screwed over and now have to live in a shitty height for the rest of my life. I’ll never not be a short man and that depresses me. I’m honestly thinking about starting a go fund me for limb lengthening surgery so I can be 5’10, even though that is lame as hell. I just can’t stand tall men being idolized by women anymore and I need to be able to be lusted after by them just like tall men are.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, tombradylover, AngryShortMale and 6 others
womp womp nigga just be yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 25377, Lynxress and 3 others
The manlet plight is one like no other

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, bloomercel, mogstars and 2 others
This world is a joke tbh

• +1
Reactions: SA7, bloomercel, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
dnr manlet

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Holy shit imagine your brother being 6'2 at 13 while you're 5'6. Endless waves of JBs strolling through your house getting railed by a younger brother who towers over you

Just fucking rope at that point ngl. How does genetic recombination fuck you that hard

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jsp, based_pakichad421, tombradylover and 10 others
Holy shit imagine your brother being 6'2 at 13 while you're 5'6. Endless waves of JBs strolling through your house getting railed by a younger brother who towers over you

Just fucking rope at that point ngl. How does genetic recombination fuck you that hard
I’m 5”7 while my older brother is 6”3

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: based_pakichad421, bloomercel, mogstars and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Deleted member 25377 and Petsmart

brootal. would make for a good cuck story though ngl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Petsmart
Lol at calling yourself inferior male fuark these white pussy never stop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Petsmart
It’s crazy how shit like this happens. He probably got unlucky and cucked by a short mom.
Only way to try to avoid this is to monitor peptide hormone levels since little and see if they are at a low percentile and increase it.
But there’s no incentive for the parents to do that

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, lunin7 and Petsmart
You were born as SUPPORT-CHARACTER for your superior brother

Go working and give him your money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Petsmart

i couldn’t tolerate that regardless of his height. an older brother is bad enough, if i had a 13yo brother who was some sort of popular slayer ntfag bringing girls here constantly id burst in his room and beat the shit out of him then rape whatever 13yo cunt he brought here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, bloomercel, Deleted member 49130 and 2 others
i couldn’t tolerate that regardless of his height. an older brother is bad enough, if i had a 13yo brother who was some sort of popular slayer ntfag bringing girls here constantly id burst in his room and beat the shit out of him then rape whatever 13yo cunt he brought here
In reality you’d post about it on .org then cry while you jack your little worm off

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and bloomercel
In reality you’d post about it on .org then cry while you jack your little worm off
projection, ive started many fights i dont rely on this autistic site