I hate both whites and ethnics

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Whites are privileged, racist pieces of shit that wish genocide upon all ethnics and think they are superior simply because of their blood. White women especially are scum of the earth. I could always feel their intense hatred every time I walked past them.

Ethnics are low iq subhuman savages. They attack each other all the time. They are scammers. They act violent to compensate for their subhumanity. They are low iq and ugly and disgusting and will quickly bow down to the whites simply for pussy and betray their own ethnicity.

Fuck both ethnics and whites I hope they all die.

This is why being half white is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and bloomercel
Ideal is being East Asian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, bloomercel, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
Verdadero

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Basically you hate everyone

so u hate everyone

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Thats why slavs are the best

Whites are privileged, racist pieces of shit that wish genocide upon all ethnics and think they are superior simply because of their blood. White women especially are scum of the earth. I could always feel their intense hatred every time I walked past them.

Ethnics are low iq subhuman savages. They attack each other all the time. They are scammers. They act violent to compensate for their subhumanity. They are low iq and ugly and disgusting and will quickly bow down to the whites simply for pussy and betray their own ethnicity.

Fuck both ethnics and whites I hope they all die.

This is why being half white is ideal.
I want to go out today and slam my shoulder into white bitches that look down at the ground when walking past me on the sidewalk. I want to decapitate these cunts before I die from old age.

Same, fuck degenerate cumskins and fuck deathnic coper subhumans!

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one