i hate that my life was so shitty i had to come to this forum

D

Deleted member 47263

Bronze
when i was sub3 i felt invisible for so long, but recently ive become better looking to the point a foid has sent this to me
"DAMMMMM"
"WTF"
"UR HOT AS FUCK"
(and ill put it on wallahi im not larping, a woman has actually said that, and yes she is a stacy, ive noticed i get asked for my snap 3-4x a week too)

but the issue is, even with this i look in the mirror and feel like a sub3, i know im not a sub3 but i can never wrap my head around it, i just have some weak mentally abused dog filter, and tbh, it did make me feel great hearing that ^^ (from the foid)

but i was just thinking how ive basically destroyed and chopped my life expectancy, i could've never imagined that i would be injecting growth hormones at 15, taking mk677, taking cjc1295, taking aromasin, researching what surgereries can lower my FWHR, let alone what FWHR is, obsessing over my uee, attempting to secretly get liquid rhinoplasty, taking thyroxine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cyko, aleksander, Tai Lung and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yue, horsefacin, Youㅤ and 17 others
What was your experience with hgh? Which changes did you got?

Last edited:
imo life as a sub 3 is worse than chopping life expectancy + you are losing you later years which you might have dementia or whatever kind of disease, also in the future they will probably have some medicine or bla bla bla people will live long

How did hgh and CJC go for you

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, niqfan625 and SeriousAscension
dnr cuck dont care

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
imo life as a sub 3 is worse than chopping life expectancy + you are losing you later years which you might have dementia or whatever kind of disease, also in the future they will probably have some medicine or bla bla bla people will live long

How did hgh and CJC go for you
i got my hgh ab 2 weeks ago, and it has a lifespan of 9d so injected 1 time, cjc1295 has been good, ab 2-3cm of growth (min/max)

i noticed that w cjc1295 had better sleep, more vascularity, leaner at more weight, easier to build muscle, improved hair too

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
shut up nigga sub 3 is already death who cares if you lose 20 years

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and efidescontinuado
i got my hgh ab 2 weeks ago, and it has a lifespan of 9d so injected 1 time, cjc1295 has been good, ab 2-3cm of growth (min/max)

i noticed that w cjc1295 had better sleep, more vascularity, leaner at more weight, easier to build muscle, improved hair too
What gave you the most facial changes in your opinion

9ds🤔 where did u read that

Tales from the utter slums of alexandria, when are you gonna stop larping?

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
damn nigga u literally just went thru puberty and all u did was copes that just made ur health worse good job

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
Tales from the utter slums of alexandria, when are you gonna stop larping?
stfu inta masri nbgaf ab u nigga half ur people are ab3eds from sudan you dirty fucker

i dont care when ppl accuse me of larping but when its from niggas who half their country is mixed w black i cant stand that shit

stfu inta masri nbgaf ab u nigga half ur people are ab3eds from sudan you dirty fucker

i dont care when ppl accuse me of larping but when its from niggas who half their country is mixed w black i cant stand that shit
We are BBCS we mog your ass back to the slums you came from lol

i could've never imagined that i would be injecting growth hormones at 15, taking mk677, taking cjc1295, taking aromasin, researching what surgereries can lower my FWHR, let alone what FWHR is, obsessing over my uee, attempting to secretly get liquid rhinoplasty, taking thyroxine
nun wrong with it mate

• +1
Reactions: kas589

U sure u measured correctly? How did u feel on low estrogen, also how much did it cost?

how long have you had cjc1295

when i was sub3 i felt invisible for so long, but recently ive become better looking to the point a foid has sent this to me
"DAMMMMM"
"WTF"
"UR HOT AS FUCK"
(and ill put it on wallahi im not larping, a woman has actually said that, and yes she is a stacy, ive noticed i get asked for my snap 3-4x a week too)

but the issue is, even with this i look in the mirror and feel like a sub3, i know im not a sub3 but i can never wrap my head around it, i just have some weak mentally abused dog filter, and tbh, it did make me feel great hearing that ^^ (from the foid)

but i was just thinking how ive basically destroyed and chopped my life expectancy, i could've never imagined that i would be injecting growth hormones at 15, taking mk677, taking cjc1295, taking aromasin, researching what surgereries can lower my FWHR, let alone what FWHR is, obsessing over my uee, attempting to secretly get liquid rhinoplasty, taking thyroxine
Schizo ramblings from sewers of mumbai

• +1
how long have you had cjc1295
1 month
U sure u measured correctly? How did u feel on low estrogen, also how much did it cost?
yes, measured my height before for 5 days straight, both at morning/night, night was shorter all the time and morning was taller, so i divided it by 5 to get a min/max height, so at the bare min i grew 2 cm and at the bare max ab 3

i feel normal on low estrogen, how much did what cost

Ur stack, everything u bought how much was it
so everything i bought was 4 months supply so ill make a total
mk677 like $120
aromasin $40
t4 $60
cjc1295 $780

so everything i bought was 4 months supply so ill make a total
mk677 like $120
aromasin $40
t4 $60
cjc1295 $780
Did u pay all this monthly or was that just once

"DAMMMMM"
"WTF"
"UR HOT AS FUCK"

tales from the delhi orphanage

• +1