I have 7.5 psl potential. The looksmaxxing I plan to do to achieve 7.5 psl.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx

This is my looksmaxxing plan to reach 7.5 psl:

Procedures done: custom implant.

---------------------------------------------------------

Procedures/looksmaxes I will do (in no order of importance):

Neck Training: My neck is quite small, this will be a huge improvement to my overall look (obvious).

Cheek/Facial Liposuction: NOT buccal fat removal, as buccal fat is a deep fat pad that is interconnected with many muscles and elements in the face and adds structure to the face and is very important for aging. This is the biggest looksmax I can do because the lean pill is brutal. Yes I know the risks are much higher than buccal fat removal but buccal fat is very precious and only if lipo wasn't an option I would do buccal fat removal.

Asian Rhinoplasty: This is obvious as the nose is extremely important for harmony and general beauty. The bridge will be easy to make higher to be more masc and ideal. But it will take multiple rhinoplasties to get the beautiful sharp tip I want because thick asian skin is hard to get sharp tip. A perfect nose is crucial for me and looks so high status, even normies worship a perfect nose and are nosepilled, so I need to achieve it.

Custom Midface Implants: Normal ones make almost no difference. I'm going to get custom made, around 1 cm of augmentation and that transitions smoothly along the canine fossa. I will have insane looking forward growth and mog everyone from side profile.

Keratopigmentation For Light Blue Eyes: Another extremely important surgery, you can't be 7 psl without great light blue eyes, it is impossible. The results can look very natural, unlike contacts and it can change the darkest eyes.

And yes I can achieve 7.5 psl, just wait. I will prove the doubters wrong. Even though I'm currently far from my potential and I don't look good or striking, white girls on omegle want to fuck me even though I have strong accent and I am very non NT. And hot white girls love my eyes before you say anything like MONOLID BAD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lixen, Deleted member 24444, Deprived and 17 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, ElySioNs, 5footsix56 and 2 others
Take the phenopill and rope you manlet chink

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: callisto, Dystopian, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
Take the phenopill and rope you manlet chink

reminder that I'm taller than you + every white girl on omegle is obsessed with me.

• JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56
You will never not be an Asian. Cope & rope.
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
People really don't know what the PSL scale is nowadays

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 22886, reptiles and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, Deprived, reptiles and 2 others
reminder that I'm taller than you + every white girl on omegle is obsessed with me.

I'm 6'5 with shoes. You got asian genetics. no matter the surgeries I'll always phenomog you

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 22780
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, callisto, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 8771 and 2 others
You will never not be an Asian. Cope & rope.
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

YOUR CAUCASIAN BEAUTIES ARE IN LOVE WITH ME WHEN THEY SEE ME ON OMEGLE AHAHHAHAHA

HOW CAN YOU COPE???

After I get facial lipo I will be similar looking to salludon except lowerthird mogging him along with coloring mog and also after kerato I will blue eye mog.

Right now I am not high psl at all and I know that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles
It's a shitty scale but I'd say this guy has max 4.8psl potential not even close to 7.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
This guy is capped at 5 jfl. 7.5 is prime Ian somerhalder

:lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::lul:

"MUH PSL IS ABOUT RATIOS AND HARMONYYYYYY"

Somherhalder: .84 midface, shit too wide bizygo width, shit hairline, shit IPD, everything shit.

Me: 1.02 midface, .86 bigonial to bizygo, norwood 0 with ideal temporal peaks

Only mogs me right now due to blue eyes and leanness and other things. JFL he is not 7.5 psl.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959, 5footsix56, Deleted member 19798 and 1 other person
YOUR CAUCASIAN BEAUTIES ARE IN LOVE WITH ME WHEN THEY SEE ME ON OMEGLE AHAHHAHAHA

HOW CAN YOU COPE???

After I get facial lipo I will be similar looking to salludon except lowerthird mogging him along with coloring mog and also after kerato I will blue eye mog.

Right now I am not high psl at all and I know that.
1) Salludon isn't 7.5
2) how the fuck can you coloring mog him?
3) kerato is cope, you will have grey eyes not blue

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 24114, Deleted member 22780 and 1 other person
sorry boy not possible

you still mog the average asian to death tho so good luck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles, sibience and Deleted member 22780

Somherhalder: .84 midface, shit too wide bizygo width, shit hairline, shit IPD, everything shit.

Only mogs me right now due to blue eyes and leanness and other things. JFL he is not 7.5 psl.
You forget you still asian dumbass. Pheno always comes first. Btw blue eyes will make you look like a clown.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 22780
YOUR CAUCASIAN BEAUTIES ARE IN LOVE WITH ME
Your entire race is discarded as an option by every woman who has eyesight, hearing, smell and such qualities.

• WTF
Reactions: sibience

Bro stop it ur not even the same species. Even ur best morph is not even the same species

nigga doesn't even have a browbone and is talking 7.5 psl potential

1) Salludon isn't 7.5
2) how the fuck can you coloring mog him?
3) kerato is cope, you will have grey eyes not blue

1. I know that.

2. I already coloring mog, he has bad undertones. And yes after kerato even more coloring mog.

3. They can look similar to meeks who has grey-blue.

My nigga the max PSL is 8 do u really think you can reach god level PSL at 7.5? How bluepilled can one be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 22780, Deleted member 8771 and 1 other person
You forget you still asian dumbass. Pheno always comes first. Btw blue eyes will make you look like a clown.

When the fuck is pheno included in PSL ratings? IT IS CALLED FUCKING PSL RATING NOT APPEAL RATING. Blue eyes look good on asians lmao.

My nigga the max PSL is 8 do u really think you can reach god level PSL at 7.5? How bluepilled can one be

I gave a list of surgeries, I won't look as bad as I do right now after the surgeries LMAO.

Are people even reading the thread.

Your entire race is discarded as an option by every woman who has eyesight, hearing, smell and such qualities.

Ok... I know but then explain why white girls WANT TO FUCK ME

When the fuck is pheno included in PSL ratings? IT IS CALLED FUCKING PSL RATING NOT APPEAL RATING. Blue eyes look good on asians lmao.

I gave a list of surgeries, I won't look as bad as I do right now after the surgeries LMAO.

Are people even reading the thread.

Ok... I know but then explain why white girls WANT TO FUCK ME
Still with all the surgeries i say u cap at bearly 5psl not too bad but not even close to 7.5 PSL that's gigachad even the male models who get their dick sucked in this forum aren't that high PSL you'll be htn at best 5psl good enough i don't see Chadlite potential on u tho

• JFL
sorry boy not possible

you still mog the average asian to death tho so good luck

My profile will look like a complete different person after my surgeries.

Also nose and eye color as well, the reason you guys worshipped people like orb was because of his nose and blue eyes.

Still with all the surgeries i say u cap at bearly 5psl not too bad but not even close to 7.5 PSL that's gigachad even the male models who get their dick sucked in this forum aren't that high PSL you'll be htn at best 5psl good enough i don't see Chadlite potential on u tho

U rated somerhalder 7.5 psl. That is all I needed to know.

Also nose and eye color as well, the reason you guys worshipped people like orb was because of his nose and blue eyes.

Me when?

• Woah

I'd rate him 6psl he still mogs u to oblivion and back u can't compare urself to that guy I'm sorry

You re good looking however you re still asian boyo , you cant reach 7.5psl.

• +1
Do all this meanwhile the real chad 7.9 psl (Me) wakes up and his girlfriend cuddles him(Me) back to sleep

• Love it
Oh wait no that was someone else.
Another retard I'd say an example of 6.7psl not even 7 is this guy, you won't reach this level a more realistic rating for u after surgery is 5psl cap since ur about MTN rn depends on ur height tho
Screenshot 20221201 110448

• +1
You re good looking however you re still asian boyo , you cant reach 7.5psl.
When the fuck is pheno included in PSL ratings? IT IS CALLED FUCKING PSL RATING NOT APPEAL RATING.

Another retard I'd say an example of 6.7psl not even 7 is this guy, you won't reach this level a more realistic rating for u after surgery is 5psl cap since ur about MTN rn depends on ur height tho
View attachment 1979009

I can look like him or even better. Like I said I can get as much surgery as I want. You guys think I'm just softmaxxing LOL

I can look like him or even better. Like I said I can get as much surgery as I want. You guys think I'm just softmaxxing LOL
You're delusional asf chink. Rope asap and stop coping. Surgeries won't save you. You got no baseline to begin with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and sibience

This is my looksmaxxing plan to reach 7.5 psl:

Procedures done: custom implant.

---------------------------------------------------------

Procedures/looksmaxes I will do (in no order of importance):

Neck Training: My neck is quite small, this will be a huge improvement to my overall look (obvious).

Cheek/Facial Liposuction: NOT buccal fat removal, as buccal fat is a deep fat pad that is interconnected with many muscles and elements in the face and adds structure to the face and is very important for aging. This is the biggest looksmax I can do because the lean pill is brutal. Yes I know the risks are much higher than buccal fat removal but buccal fat is very precious and only if lipo wasn't an option I would do buccal fat removal.

Asian Rhinoplasty: This is obvious as the nose is extremely important for harmony and general beauty. The bridge will be easy to make higher to be more masc and ideal. But it will take multiple rhinoplasties to get the beautiful sharp tip I want because thick asian skin is hard to get sharp tip. A perfect nose is crucial for me and looks so high status, even normies worship a perfect nose and are nosepilled, so I need to achieve it.

Custom Midface Implants: Normal ones make almost no difference. I'm going to get custom made, around 1 cm of augmentation and that transitions smoothly along the canine fossa. I will have insane looking forward growth and mog everyone from side profile.

Keratopigmentation For Light Blue Eyes: Another extremely important surgery, you can't be 7 psl without great light blue eyes, it is impossible. The results can look very natural, unlike contacts and it can change the darkest eyes.

And yes I can achieve 7.5 psl, just wait. I will prove the doubters wrong. Even though I'm currently far from my potential and I don't look good or striking, white girls on omegle want to fuck me even though I have strong accent and I am very non NT. And hot white girls love my eyes before you say anything like MONOLID BAD

its very hard to hit that, but i admire the mentality, like luffy and naruto. its good to dream big and not care what others think. aim for the moon, miss, and hit a star. but be careful not to fall victim to dunning krueger effect

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5footsix56 and sibience
  • +1
I think you are really good looking but if a chink reaches 7.5psl then drago (who mogs you to death) should be 8 psl, which is impossible
Download 2

If i was you i would just slay some asian stacies , unless you re a delusional selfhating chink who wants white girls, yoy will only get beckies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax and sibience
I think you are really good looking but if a chink reaches 7.5psl then drago (who mogs you to death) should be 8 psl, which is impossible
View attachment 1979016

If i was you i would just slay some asian stacies , unless you re a delusional selfhating chink who wants white girls, yoy will only get beckies
He claims white girls obsess over him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK and sibience
you could probably ascend alot but not 7.5PSL dude.
we'll see where you are in afew years tho, good luck.

Yes, this forum doesn't understand how much custom surgeries can ascend people. In a few years I will look much better, like I already am saying I doin't look good right now but I have the base.

View attachment 1979016

See what I said above.

Boneless kpop stars mog u hard

• JFL
Oh wait no that was someone else.
That was me
give me one guy that mogs him. And jfl if u even think u can ever touch him psl wise. You’re literally ugly af bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5footsix56, Deleted member 22126 and sibience
Yes, this forum doesn't understand how much custom surgeries can ascend people. In a few years I will look much better, like I already am saying I doin't look good right now but I have the base.

See what I said above.
You don't got the base you dumbfuck this is what I'm telling you. There's no chink in the world who has the base to be 7.5psl. resurrectmaxxing is your only hope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and sibience
Unfortunately, no PSL for Asians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 23554
i am truly sorry for you remember that roping is the only way to be a chad for a chang

• +1
You don't got the base you dumbfuck this is what I'm telling you. There's no chink in the world who has the base to be 7.5psl. resurrectmaxxing is your only hope.

Base means I have good ratios and harmony. And of course people think my harmony is bad because ppl on this forum think nose = harmony it does but not as much anyway doesn't matter because I will get a lof of rhinoplasties.

That was me View attachment 1979024 give me one guy that mogs him. And jfl if u even think u can ever touch him psl wise. You’re literally ugly af bro

THERE IS A FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PSL AND HANDSOMENESS JFL.

HIS SHIT IPD AND .84 MIDFACE and shit jaw to zygo ratio ALREADY MAKE HIM 2.5 PSL AND MOGGED BY 80% of this forum, PSL WISE.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 22780
R
Base means I have good ratios and harmony. And of course people think my harmony is bad because ppl on this forum think nose = harmony it does but not as much anyway doesn't matter because I will get a lof of rhinoplasties.

THERE IS A FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PSL AND HANDSOMENESS JFL.

HIS SHIT IPD AND .84 MIDFACE and shit jaw to zygo ratio ALREADY MAKE HIM 2.5 PSL AND MOGGED BY 80% of this forum, PSL WISE.
Ratios and harmony isn't the base.

• JFL
its very hard to hit that, but i admire the mentality, like luffy and naruto. its good to dream big and not care what others think. aim for the moon, miss, and hit a star. but be careful not to fall victim to dunning krueger effect

Thank you, these bluepill rotters have never gotten surgery or looksmaxed in their life, they don't know how big difference surgery actually can make if you are smart about it.

R

Ratios and harmony isn't the base.

Those are not realistic to change with surgery, so they are the base. Anything else except eyes can be easily changed to however.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Even right now hot white girls do and I am non NT and accent failo.
Your are a mentalcel you can't escape your pheno buddy boyo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 23554
Thank you, these bluepill rotters have never gotten surgery or looksmaxed in their life, they don't know how big difference surgery actually can make if you are smart about it.

Those are not realistic to change with surgery, so they are the base. Anything else except eyes can be easily changed to however.
Your phenotype isnt able to fix with surgery. How about that

• JFL