I have 7.5 psl potential. The looksmaxxing I plan to do to achieve 7.5 psl.

Have you ran other white chads with the same phenotype before? Howd they do?
With his coloring, i didnt run it my friend did. His irl is basically slightly upgraded bieber and he clapped 50 likes in an hour and its probably even more now since hes still top tier with amazing harmony. I cant leak since its his irl but hes like chico tier harmony (no exaggeration) but without the strong hunter eyes (still amazing eye area) irl he apparently pulled as none hes seen

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Melo95
YOUR CAUCASIAN BEAUTIES ARE IN LOVE WITH ME WHEN THEY SEE ME ON OMEGLE AHAHHAHAHA

HOW CAN YOU COPE???

After I get facial lipo I will be similar looking to salludon except lowerthird mogging him along with coloring mog and also after kerato I will blue eye mog.

Right now I am not high psl at all and I know that.
jfl they're "in love with you"? They call me Taehyung in better looking even though I am white and have 0 asian features, I am just JB mogging tbh. Imagine a white guy being called better looking than the top idols in your culture. J.F.L.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
You will never not be an Asian. Cope & rope.
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

Who gives a fuck if he's asian he's 5.5 psl he's beyond delusional if he puts himself in the same weight class as thom strijjd or Jordan barret

• JFL
Take the phenopill and rope you manlet chink

You have 7 PSL asian dudes OP is far from that I mean him as a high tier normie is basically saying he's a giga chad this forum is beyond deluded

• JFL
I'm 6'5 with shoes. You got asian genetics. no matter the surgeries I'll always phenomog you

Nigga no 1 gives a fuck if you pheno mog if he looks mogs you he smv mogs you automatically Asians have high SMV actually looking at the KPOP shit they just look subhuman as fuck on average due to flat maxillas and the Asian condition.

Where did this cope about asians having low SMV come from ? they have such low SMV that most of the US and the UK watch some form of anime You have fucking weebs who are literal incels because they want to fuck Waifus in the west.

Most Gooks do not match the Anime look

• JFL
sorry boy not possible

you still mog the average asian to death tho so good luck

Only sensible user here tbqh

• JFL
Only sensible user here tbqh
You're dumb as a dead fish. Don't ever respond to me if you gonna reply some low IQ bullshit retard. 1st of all only underaged girls on Snapchat listen to kpop and this shit is dead for a long time now. If you think underaged girls with prepubescent pimples on their foreheads determine a man's smv you need to check your brains fella. 2nd there's no corelation to anime and asian women RETARD the only "asian" aspect of anime is the voices and dialogues. Anime characters are designed and inspired by Caucasian characteristics, white pale skin, big doublelid eyes etc. Kys on the way

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles
You're dumb as a dead fish. Don't ever respond to me if you gonna reply some low IQ bullshit retard. 1st of all only underaged girls on Snapchat listen to kpop and this shit is dead for a long time now. If you think underaged girls with prepubescent pimples on their foreheads determine a man's smv you need to check your brains fella. 2nd there's no corelation to anime and asian women RETARD the only "asian" aspect of anime is the voices and dialogues. Anime characters are designed and inspired by Caucasian characteristics, white pale skin, big doublelid eyes etc. Kys on the way

I can't tell if your genuinely retarded but western countries rank very high in watching and consuming Anime content Asian SMV is so low yet constantly tiktoks are being produced about people simping for good looking Koreans but I'm the low IQ 1.

https://www.epicdope.com/top-10-countries-where-anime-is-most-popular-and-why/

Also another retard who claims every anime character looks white M8 your high on crackers if you think most Anime characters look white

18be60490ad46471ec65185aeffbef87.jpg

Here is an example although if your seriously gonna argue caucasian traits inspiried anime characters you need to list the traits.

SMV wise gooks are very good PSL wise they are shit OP is the best of both worlds he looks above average so he can enjoy Gook SMV the reason Gooks in the US do bad isn't because of there fucking SMV keep coping it's there subhuman looks but they don't look subhuman they do very well

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Tylermax
I can't tell if your genuinely retarded but western countries rank very high in watching and consuming Anime content Asian SMV is so low yet constantly tiktoks are being produced about people simping for good looking Koreans but I'm the low IQ 1.

https://www.epicdope.com/top-10-countries-where-anime-is-most-popular-and-why/

Also another retard who claims every anime character looks white M8 your high on crackers if you think most Anime characters look white

18be60490ad46471ec65185aeffbef87.jpg

Here is an example although if your seriously gonna argue caucasian traits inspiried anime characters you need to list the traits.

SMV wise gooks are very good PSL wise they are shit OP is the best of both worlds he looks above average so he can enjoy Gook SMV the reason Gooks in the US do bad isn't because of there fucking SMV keep coping it's there subhuman looks but they don't look subhuman they do very well
Why u keep sucking every gook's cock in this forum? What's wrong with you bro

• JFL
Why u keep sucking every gook's cock in this forum? What's wrong with you bro

I don't my race has low SMV his race doesn't but overall his race looks worse than man due to flat maxillas and shit on average whites mog all races on average but SMV wise gooks aren't bad in 2022 OP is delusional as fuck as well compared to the average gook he looks good but he is not compareable to white models.

Regardless being Asian SMV wise isn't horrible in 2022 being curry is and I say that as A curry I've seen good looking Indians being treated like shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Tylermax

This is my looksmaxxing plan to reach 7.5 psl:

Procedures done: custom implant.

---------------------------------------------------------

Procedures/looksmaxes I will do (in no order of importance):

Neck Training: My neck is quite small, this will be a huge improvement to my overall look (obvious).

Cheek/Facial Liposuction: NOT buccal fat removal, as buccal fat is a deep fat pad that is interconnected with many muscles and elements in the face and adds structure to the face and is very important for aging. This is the biggest looksmax I can do because the lean pill is brutal. Yes I know the risks are much higher than buccal fat removal but buccal fat is very precious and only if lipo wasn't an option I would do buccal fat removal.

Asian Rhinoplasty: This is obvious as the nose is extremely important for harmony and general beauty. The bridge will be easy to make higher to be more masc and ideal. But it will take multiple rhinoplasties to get the beautiful sharp tip I want because thick asian skin is hard to get sharp tip. A perfect nose is crucial for me and looks so high status, even normies worship a perfect nose and are nosepilled, so I need to achieve it.

Custom Midface Implants: Normal ones make almost no difference. I'm going to get custom made, around 1 cm of augmentation and that transitions smoothly along the canine fossa. I will have insane looking forward growth and mog everyone from side profile.

Keratopigmentation For Light Blue Eyes: Another extremely important surgery, you can't be 7 psl without great light blue eyes, it is impossible. The results can look very natural, unlike contacts and it can change the darkest eyes.

And yes I can achieve 7.5 psl, just wait. I will prove the doubters wrong. Even though I'm currently far from my potential and I don't look good or striking, white girls on omegle want to fuck me even though I have strong accent and I am very non NT. And hot white girls love my eyes before you say anything like MONOLID BAD

wear contacts till stroma imo, heard kerato uncanny, risky. there are some places out like stroma rn but idk if its as safe, long term effects