I have a theory and i want your opinion on it

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
Since im a permavirgin incel , i spend most of the time observing others and analyzing their behavior. So, there is an mtb in my class, around 33 according to my age sensors, short but big tits. There is also, a guy, 35,id say MTN for his age.

Now, these two are constantly talking with each others, and she touches him quite often. He is the only guy in the class who has her phone number and keeps contact with her since she doesnt have social media.

Do you think they fuck? What are your thoughts on it? They make a cute couple tbh ngl. Im kinda jealous i could never get an MTB.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Hi crestfallen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Primalsplit
Yeah they fuck and he creampies her filthy whore pussy and spreads it wide and says “good slut” and she moans as he takes a photo and happily feels narcy as he opens it up later on when he drives back home knowing he pounded that whore and has a photo to show for it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, Luffymaxxing, ElTruecel and 4 others
Yeah they fuck and he creampies her filthy whore pussy and spreads it wide and says “good slut” and she moans as he takes a photo and happily feels narcy as he opens it up later on when he drives back home knowing he pounded that whore and has a photo to show for it
how do you know???

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
how do you know???
bud, one thing you gotta know about me is that I just know things. I can tell what someone has done by just looking at his face or examining his demeanor; I’ve always been this way. At my old job, an old whore even said to me “you’re very observant are you Basque?” She asked me this because according to her, people from Basque are very observant.

I stand away from the crowd and gather information and attack when the time is right.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and InnerVoid
bud, one thing you gotta know about me is that I just know things. I can tell what someone has done by just looking at his face or examining his demeanor; I’ve always been this way. At my old job, an old whore even said to me “you’re very observant are you Basque?” She asked me this because according to her, people from Basque are very observant.

I stand away from the crowd and gather information and attack when the time is right.
WHO are you?

• JFL
WHO are you?
Can’t tell you yet. You will receive a postage in the mail that will give you the first clue. Once you solve it, we will touch base and I will give you the next clue.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, latincell95, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
He not only creampies in herpussy he also regularly fucks her asshole while calling her names like the dirty pathetic slut she is, while you're not even invited to watch. :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Post pic or dnr

what kinda cuck thread is this shit frick u

• JFL
No they would make a bad couple because I'd be better for her.

• Woah
He not only creampies in herpussy he also regularly fucks her asshole while calling her names like the dirty pathetic slut she is, while you're not even invited to watch. :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul:
no, i dont wanna hear another word about it!

please tell me everything about their sex life

• JFL
no, i dont wanna hear another word about it!

please tell me everything about their sex life
How the fuck are u at 1,500 posts